Heretowin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overweight 16 year old (Need Advice)

Ok, Yeah I'm 16, 5'7, 240 lbs. I have alot of muscle, but also a gut, and some some man boobs going on. I recently decided to lose weight.. and didnt really know where to start so i figured i would look for help on the internet, well I've read about alot of the diets, and im currently trying one, But I figure Ill start by telling you guys, and gals, about my routine. Well, I wake up, usually skip Breakfast (I know its bad) then go to school.. eat lunch, go home walk about 2-5 miles.. Then go home, and work out different sections of my body.. Now heres my big flaw.. Sometimes on weekends ill screw around and eat poorly (Fastfoods,Icecream, Cake, and all those bad things) So yeah I think ive located most of my problems, but Was just wondering what else i could do? Ty for your time.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Heretowin View Post
    Ok, Yeah I'm 16, 5'7, 240 lbs. I have alot of muscle, but also a gut, and some some man boobs going on. I recently decided to lose weight.. and didnt really know where to start so i figured i would look for help on the internet, well I've read about alot of the diets, and im currently trying one, But I figure Ill start by telling you guys, and gals, about my routine. Well, I wake up, usually skip Breakfast (I know its bad) then go to school.. eat lunch, go home walk about 2-5 miles.. Then go home, and work out different sections of my body.. Now heres my big flaw.. Sometimes on weekends ill screw around and eat poorly (Fastfoods,Icecream, Cake, and all those bad things) So yeah I think ive located most of my problems, but Was just wondering what else i could do? Ty for your time.
    Eat breakfast, it's been proven that you are actually more able to focus in school, and people who ate breakfast scored higher on test and in school then people who didn't.

Visit this site.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=279592191

Read 1st post.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lift man. We are around the same age and when I went on a cut, I neglected the weights. Worst decision of my life.

Yeah With the whole lifting thing, I got very discouraged, because i was working with freinds, but they were benching 150, and I couldnt do Reps with it, So i started at 100 lbs, and one of them made a remark about it.. So i kinda quit lifting, and went to a bowflex in my house.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have to start somewhere. I can't bench 150 yet lmao, but that doesn't stop me at all. You just need to get addicted to it. It won't leave you.

Yeah, I can bench close to 200, but i cant do reps with it.. But yeah I think the bow flex will help my build my frame.. But my problem is eating.. So i think im just gonna drink a **** ton of water. And try to discipline myself.

K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3Fallout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was also "self concious" of going to the gym as well but you get over it. Just don't go to something like a YMCA and you shouldn't have any troubles.
    Greatness from small beginnings.

Well, yeah, But what do you think about a bow flex?

"GO BIG OR GO HOME" 208-need-175's Avatar
    208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 208-need-175 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "I have alot of muscle, but also a gut, and some some man boobs going on." Seriously? Diet 90%. Exercise 10%. Don't leave out lifting.
    "Your not your ****ing khaki's."

"If your not growing your stagnating."

Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rehab-in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey buddy you are on the right track. Diet is going to be your biggest issue. You can have cheat meal once a week, and go ahead and eat what you want. Besides that stick to eating clean. There is tons of info on this site, you just have to take the time to research.

basically:
    1. Diet
    2. Cardio
    3. lift weights

For cardio, walking is fine. Each week start walking a mile further, or an extra ten minutes. After you are starting to get comfortable with that try light joggin the same distance, and gradually start picking up your pace while increasing your distance.

Diet- Eat clean! no pop, candy, junk food! Eat protein, meat, fish, chicken... Salads are never a bad call if eating at school.

Lifting- Go to the workout section of this site and look up begginers workout routines. Don't be worried about lifting in your school gym. If you are in there everyday lifting people will respect you no matter how much you are lifting. You are 16, your gains will go through the roof. When I went into highschool I was only benching 150 3x. By the second semester of my freshman year I was at 185 3x and so on... Eventually up to benching 275 3x. Just keep lifting.

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I can bench close to 200, but i cant do reps with it.. But yeah I think the bow flex will help my build my frame.. But my problem is eating.. So i think im just gonna drink a **** ton of water. And try to discipline myself.
    if eatting is a problem for you, you might want to look into a fat loss supplement. I heard REDuction is great for appetite surpression during the day plus all the other things it gives, and its one of the cheapest fat loss supplements. Its made by controlled labs and they make some pretty bomb ass supplements and are always cheap, so you might want to read more about it if you want.
    i rep back 1k+

Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -BigT- View Post
    if eatting is a problem for you, you might want to look into a fat loss supplement. I heard REDuction is great for appetite surpression during the day plus all the other things it gives, and its one of the cheapest fat loss supplements. Its made by controlled labs and they make some pretty bomb ass supplements and are always cheap, so you might want to read more about it if you want.
    No no you stop that.

He's 16 - he has acknowledged his eating is poor - let him turn THAT around then if and when he needs a boost down the line look to something like that.

Fat loss supps are NOT the answer, they can prove to be beneficial for some but a clean diet is 90% of the battle in any weightloss. You're young, use that to your advantage.

Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't compare yourself to them :]
    Everyone starts somewhere, when I started I SUCKED and now I know i'm the one intimidating new people when it comes to some things i'm good at but it's nothing to be ashamed of because you're making the first step to many.

Water is wonderful, I read somewhere that usually when you're hungry (some percent) your body is actually just thirsty so make sure you get your good foods in and water with it :]

arty04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't be afraid of hitting the gym, just because you can't lift as much as others. When I first started lifting at 16 I could barely rep 100, but I kept working at it now I'm trying to reach a max of 300.. I'm only at 225 now. Just keep working on it. Don't forget to eat right aswell.

Ty guys for the help i will try my best

Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiumarz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you continue lifting, but change your diet, more clean.