Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My First Powerlifting meet. and the last one of the season (lol)

It was a fun experience. It really motivated me to get stronger and workout 100% all the time and Eat right 100% of the time too ( not that I don't do both already).

Unfortunately... I scratched out on Benchpress.
    I scratched out twice on Squat, but on the last try, I bumped up the weight a weak 10lbs and I got it easy. Took me some getting used to the rules and regulations and what not. Only did 285. But it was so easy, I felt like I could've done 335 if I didn't mess up the last 2 tries.

Didn't do deadlift cause I got DQ'd for bench so it was pointless to continue.

All in all, I'm gonna be beasting it next year at the 148.5lbs weight class w/ a 300 bench, 400+squat, and 400+ deadlift. Its gonna be a long road, but I'm ready for it. Wish me luck!

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, ur meet went EXACTLY like mine did today (srs)

gjdm on going to a meet, 99.9% of teen sectioners will NEVER step op on the platform

Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Choco92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    lol, ur meet went EXACTLY like mine did today (srs)

gjdm on going to a meet, 99.9% of teen sectioners will NEVER step op on the platform

Haha really? thats sucks dude.
    Yeah man I was ****ing PISSED!! By the time I got my Bench press good I was already tired on the third lift. haha.

Why not? Powerlifting meets are fun! You get to show off your ripped body and monstrous strength for your size infront of hundreds of people.

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mabye.... but i didn't do well

congrats though brah

barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barrios43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you'll get it next time. where was the met?
    i have family in your town bro

DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DC-user is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn, sucks you got DQ'd

Originally Posted by barrios43 View Post
    you'll get it next time. where was the met?
    i have family in your town bro
    It was at The Colony Highschool.
    A super heavy weight squatted 735lbs there.. lol it was amazing.
    thats tight dude.

Originally Posted by DC-user View Post
    damn, sucks you got DQ'd
    yeah dude i was super pissed.

Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bronic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did my first meet when i was 12, it was so much fun
    There was a meet at my gym yesterday and a guy squatted 701 and he did it as if he could of repped 5 times

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job bro and congrats on competing!

The biggest problem is that most teens are too chicken to ever actually try competing in powerlifting/bodybuilding. It's nevern too early to get your feet wet and I'm always glad to see folks that are confident enought to actually give it a shot.

If people keep waiting to be "big enough" or "strong enough," most of the time, they'll never get there.

Originally Posted by Bronic View Post
    I did my first meet when i was 12, it was so much fun
    There was a meet at my gym yesterday and a guy squatted 701 and he did it as if he could of repped 5 times
    haha yeah same thing here with this guy.

lol. before each lift, the super heavy weight would squeeze as much honey as he could into his mouth.

i guess it gave him a sugar rush or something, cause it really pumped him up lol. fattyyyyy :P

Originally Posted by sgermann View Post
    Good job bro and congrats on competing!

The biggest problem is that most teens are too chicken to ever actually try competing in powerlifting/bodybuilding. It's nevern too early to get your feet wet and I'm always glad to see folks that are confident enought to actually give it a shot.

If people keep waiting to be "big enough" or "strong enough," most of the time, they'll never get there.

Thanks! Sure it was a bad first meet, but I learned alot from it and I will be coming back next year even better prepared and stronger.

People just can't wait to be bigger or stronger, they actually have to take some pretty big steps to get there.