Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1,3-Dimethylamylamine availability...

Seems like it's become scarce and hard to find. I got a free sample of Ergopharm Clearshot a month ago, and tried it out yesterday; long story short, it blew me away with the energy I got from it. Looked up the ingredients, and found that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (or "Geranamine" for short, in the clearshot ingredients) was the active ingredient. I did a little research on this sole ingredient, and apparently:
    1) It's illegal in the U.K.
    2) It's commonly used as the main ingredient in "party pills"
    3) It's available in stand-alone powder form

However, Ergopharms' products that contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, AND the stand-alone products, are either discontinued or on backorder pretty much everywhere. That's too bad; I would gladly buy me 1 or 2 12-packs of this stuff... I'm surprised there hasn't been any regulations on this substance in the states, to be honest. Figured I might as well stock up before there is, though

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by McIlveene View Post
    Seems like it's become scarce and hard to find. I got a free sample of Ergopharm Clearshot a month ago, and tried it out yesterday; long story short, it blew me away with the energy I got from it. Looked up the ingredients, and found that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (or "Geranamine" for short, in the clearshot ingredients) was the active ingredient. I did a little research on this sole ingredient, and apparently:
    1) It's illegal in the U.K.
    2) It's commonly used as the main ingredient in "party pills"
    3) It's available in stand-alone powder form

However, Ergopharms' products that contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, AND the stand-alone products, are either discontinued or on backorder pretty much everywhere. That's too bad; I would gladly buy me 1 or 2 12-packs of this stuff... I'm surprised there hasn't been any regulations on this substance in the states, to be honest. Figured I might as well stock up before there is, though

YUP.

this stuff just blows away other energy products

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definately good stuff. If I take too much though I get a little weird.

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its still available but there was a 50% increase for the price of the raws...
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This stuff is so good it's worth the price increase...

Simply it's like 10 times more effective than other energy shots... so unless it's 10 times more expensive it's still worth it.

i would pay $4 a shot... It a bargain

McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50) McIlveene will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is one of those things you have to be careful with, though. I don't have a scale, so I can't gauge exactly how much powder I mix in with my protein shakes. However, I did take an empty 300mg-size capsule and filled it, mixed it in with a shake, and a few hours later (was still feeling the same euphoric effects), I started feeling nauseous. I threw up once. I've seen precautions that say not to take over 25mg; I have an extremely high tolerance to stimulants, though, so I usually try to use around 100-200mg. I don't get any ill side effects as long as I keep it under 200mg. 25mg is like a light coating on the tip of a knife, just to let you know. (A very crude way to measure, I know, but I have to improvise :P ) Also, the LD50 of 1,3-DMAA is about 14 grams (which is actually the same as caffeine), so it would be safe to assume that this is a safe product to use as long as it's used in moderation.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    This stuff is so good it's worth the price increase...

Simply it's like 10 times more effective than other energy shots... so unless it's 10 times more expensive it's still worth it.

i would pay $4 a shot... It a bargain
    Good thing I recently got them for $2 a shot shipped Wish I would have bought both cases that were available!

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP i am PMing you a UK source

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1,3dimeth is some crazy ****. I wonder what long term sides can arise from it. Since it is a potent CNS stim. Now I know right doses are pretty much safe, but what if someone uses it al the time. and they are going to have to continue to up their dose to get the effects. I gues down regulation of receptors would be one.

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does the energy compare to caffeine? Also, would 1,3 dimeth prove to be ineffective for users already tolerant to caffeine?

MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1,3 dimeth is on a league of its own. trust me.

I'm hyposensitive ( cant feel ) to stims. I can crank out crazy amounts of caffeine and be fine, while other feel like they are going to die. I dont get much affect from stims. And I was never one to drink sodas, teas, coffees ect. I always drank juice or water and once in a while a soda. MAybe 1-2 times a mth. if that.

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    1,3 dimeth is on a league of its own. trust me.

I'm hyposensitive ( cant feel ) to stims. I can crank out crazy amounts of caffeine and be fine, while other feel like they are going to die. I dont get much affect from stims. And I was never one to drink sodas, teas, coffees ect. I always drank juice or water and once in a while a soda. MAybe 1-2 times a mth. if that.
    Thanks for the lengthy reply. Reps

Also, I can get it cheap off ebay.. except I don't have access to measuring equipment accurate enough to break it down into milligrams.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Lowerthefever View Post
    How does the energy compare to caffeine? Also, would 1,3 dimeth prove to be ineffective for users already tolerant to caffeine?
    Honestly, caffeine does next to nothing for me. I have to take a hefty amount (around 500mg) to feel anything from it. Even then, I'm slightly more alert and awake, but that's about it. So, for having a very high tolerance (and trying countless other "energy boosters" to no avail), I half-way expected 1,3-dimeth to be yet another case of a failed attempt at finding an energy booster that actually worked. However, not only does this work like a champ, but I don't have to take much of it for it to kick in. The recommended 25mg does work for me, but barely; I usually up the amount to 100mg or so to really feel the effects, which is still not that much at all. Everyone's different, though, so 25mg may work really well for other people that don't have as high of a tolerance. This stuff is also the best pre-workout supplement I've ever tried; the focus and intensity I was able to have was unlike any other commercially available supplement I've tried (it even trounced animal pump... and that's sayin' a lot!) As far as the issue of building a tolerance to it, just don't take it every day. Take it every other day or do a cycle to keep from having to increase the dosage.

Oh, and Bydded_Gryf, thanks for the link

Also, I can get it cheap off ebay.. except I don't have access to measuring equipment accurate enough to break it down into milligrams.

Any ideas?
    I would personally avoid ebay for this stuff... I've seen some pretty good deals on there, but you always have to question the sources. There's no telling if they're lacing it with other things or not. I would stick with reputable, known sources.

I would personally avoid ebay for this stuff... I've seen some pretty good deals on there, but you always have to question the sources. There's no telling if they're lacing it with other things or not. I would stick with reputable, known sources.
    True true. I'm probably going to try synephrine as well when I get the chance.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    e.

Oh, and Bydded_Gryf, thanks for the link
    No problem mate.

Any ideas?
    sending you a link via PM

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've used ebay for years buying and selling. Bought many supplements and never ever had 1 bad transaction.

/\ dont listen to him he lies. kthxbai

Any further comments?

I've noticed 1,3-DMAA products are still backordered pretty much everywhere. There's a couple places where you can still order the stand-alone 1,3-DMAA powder, though.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla01 View Post
    ... there was a 50% increase for the price of the raws...
    Holy shiat... glad I stocked up !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

bluecapt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink caffeine sucks...

It takes too much for me to feel anything. I can't wait to try this, responsibly of course.
    MMMmmmmm.....Protein!

*Fav's*
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Casein
    NOW Beta Alanine
    Multi
    Fish oils
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate
    Scivation Xtend :))

DS Activate Extreme
    GS Novedex XT
    GS Mitrotropin

dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000) dktang7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hit up the geranium pills over at nutra. They are dosed 60mg per cap/100caps. Took one yesterday, didn't feel nothing though.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where did you read it's illegal in the UK? As far as I know its legal and sold in UK made products.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post
    Where did you read it's illegal in the UK? As far as I know its legal and sold in UK made products.
    Stimulant-X....its in the UK.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    geranium is the singles greatest brain booster i have ever used hands down.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    geranium is the singles greatest brain booster i have ever used hands down.
    I totally agree. The concentration is amazing

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    I totally agree. The concentration is amazing
    x2 I was doing some cardio on some about a week ago normally I gotta watch tv or something to keep me preoccupied I think I stared a a damn outlet on the wall in the gym i go to for about 15 mins I thought about it after words and Kinda was like holy sh*t how did i just do that

NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not trying to whore a product here, but for those of you who like clearshot, have you looked at the ingredients? You are way over-paying. Our X-Force has a better ingredient profile, and is more effective...and cheaper.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

#SELECTtheBEST