Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Creapure Creatine

Is creapure creatine the best there is??? Also, what makes it so good?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best is a debatable term on anything. It is a clean pure form of creatine monohydrate. Creatine mono is the most researched and proven effective form of creatine. I really can't say the best but it is the most researched and has withstood the test of time so far.

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UnionHooligan View Post
    Best is a debatable term on anything. It is a clean pure form of creatine monohydrate. Creatine mono is the most researched and proven effective form of creatine. I really can't say the best but it is the most researched and has withstood the test of time so far.
    good response, I agree that there really is no clear winner...it depends on the person and their experiences. I'm very interested in the creapure though cuz it does seem to be the frontrunner.
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----

What Creapure Supp is a fav?

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    the cheapest you can get your hands on, its all the same if its got the creapure label on it.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read these.

http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=25&L=1

Originally Posted by PreSurge Write-up
    Q- What makes creapure different and superior to other run of the mill creatine's?

Creapure brand of creatine monohydrate is produced with a unique patented non-carcinogenic process in a FDA registered GMP plant in Germany with no possible risk of cross contamination or high levels of its breakdown byproduct creatanine that can occur with cheaper creatine's. Creapure is recognized for consistent and homogenous quality (min 99.9% creatine monohydrate) which increases your value, while keeping it contaminate free. Creapure is the only creatine monohydrate produced outside China.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    That could possibly be one of the most helpful links ever! I read it all and I feel like I'm a lot more educated on the subject now!

Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marauder23B is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Prolab FTW
    Lift
    Eat
    Sleep

Infantry leads the way

101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What stops a company from saying their creatine is creapure when it really isnt?

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    What stops a company from saying their creatine is creapure when it really isnt?
    That's true, I guess you just have to make the right choice and hope you are getting what you pay for.

CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sportpharma Just-Creatine is a great choice. $11.95 for 500g (100 Days Worth of Creatine) of Micronized Creapure. Mono and Magnesium Creatine Chelate are the two most effective Creatines for me.....So I use both. Ultima on Workout Days with 5g of Creapure Post-Workout. 5g of Creapure on Non-Workout Days around the same time as my workouts to keep it constant. Some dose it more or less it really just depends on what works for you. Hope this Helps!
    === CURRENT STACK ===

Dymatize PRE W.O.
    Kaged Muscle Creatine HCL
    Dymatize ISO100 Chocolate PB
    NOW Beta Alanine Powder
    CL Orange Triad Multi
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    Bronkaid (Ephedrine)
    Kaged Muscle Caffeine

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are concerned, Prolab and ON are both registered under their website. Although, there are more companies that use Creapure (Allmax, SportPharma, Kaizen, etc.). As stated below...

Creapure is a registered trademark and a registered logo. Companies are free to use the logo as a seal of quality after signing a brand license agreement. High quality - and, therefore, safe - creatine products bear the Creapure? logo.

i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Lawsuit.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) niconico22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creapure is trademark....Ive seen some use the Crea Pure as 2 separate words trying to be funny.
    CL White Flood
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Prolab CM
    ON Opti-Men Multi
    NOW Ultra Omega

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i say just go with trusted brands, and your fine

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm using prolab creapure with good result... I used other type of creatine but I have to say my body responded better with Creapure.
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

gators123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pl/creatine.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html

There's two good brands with creapure. Both 2-3cents a serving. Go with Prolab if you don't want to get so much with the Optimum. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by gators123 View Post

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html

There's two good brands with creapure. Both 2-3cents a serving. Go with Prolab if you don't want to get so much with the Optimum. Hope this helps.
    Yeah it does, I didnt know optimum was Creapure so I learned something new....what about the pre-load creatine complex?

The Sportpharma Just-Creatine is the best deal from what I have seen so far...

ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XAU View Post
    I'm using prolab creapure with good result... I used other type of creatine but I have to say my body responded better with Creapure.
    Did you follow the Porlab directions on the loading phase and maintanence of 2x 5g daily?
    Better late than never!

Originally Posted by ocman View Post
    Did you follow the Porlab directions on the loading phase and maintanence of 2x 5g daily?
    Loading isn't necessary and 3-5 grams / d is all most will need.

ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Loading isn't necessary and 3-5 grams / d is all most will need.
    That is what I've been reading, but the directions say otherwise, I guess they just want to have you use more of their product faster.
    Better late than never!

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have always used Prolab creatine and take 5g/day with good results.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    i have always used Prolab creatine and take 5g/day with good results.
    Did you load?

Do you take 5g/day pre or post workout?
    Better late than never!

Originally Posted by ocman View Post
    That is what I've been reading, but the directions say otherwise, I guess they just want to have you use more of their product faster.
    "For maintanence, take 1 rounded teaspoon once a day"

"For maintanence, take 1 rounded teaspoon once a day"

Right, but the directions on the actual container say:

Loading phase, one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) four times per day for 5 days. For maintenance take one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) two times daily.
    Better late than never!

I heard that loading can help saturate the muscle much quicker compared to starting with the maintenance dose...really in my opinion loading isn't necessary because eventually your muslces will be saturated the same amount and sometimes loading can cause major bloating so whenever I start taking the Creapure I will not load it.

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeltDog View Post
    Yes and SportPharma includes the logo and patent # for Creapure on each label, it's reassuring. Below is the site for SKW Trostberg referenced.

JUST-CREATINE label

At the home creapure site, it talks about why it is superior.
    reference: http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=61
    The manufacturing conditions and handling of raw materials are both crucial factors for determining the quality of creatine monohydrate. Inferior raw materials or, for example, a too-rapid reduction in the amount of water during "recrystallization" results in higher values, and therefore larger amounts, of creatinine, dicyandiamide, and dihydrotriazine.

The specification of Creapure is subject to strict requirements. Creapure is tested for impurities using high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC).

Typical analytical values for Creapure:
    Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
    Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
    Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
    Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable

Casting A Big Shadow Bring_The_Pain's Avatar
    Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WeltDog View Post
    I wouldn't say its the best deal. Now ON's Creapure is 2,000 grams.http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html. Go by the amount and this would be the better deal.

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    i always atleast semi-load because why wouldnt you wanna reach saturation faster?