Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CROSSFIRE24 View Post
    Sportpharma Just-Creatine is a great choice. $11.95 for 500g (100 Days Worth of Creatine) of Micronized Creapure. Mono and Magnesium Creatine Chelate are the two most effective Creatines for me.....So I use both. Ultima on Workout Days with 5g of Creapure Post-Workout. 5g of Creapure on Non-Workout Days around the same time as my workouts to keep it constant. Some dose it more or less it really just depends on what works for you. Hope this Helps!
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    If you are concerned, Prolab and ON are both registered under their website. Although, there are more companies that use Creapure (Allmax, SportPharma, Kaizen, etc.). As stated below...

Creapure is a registered trademark and a registered logo. Companies are free to use the logo as a seal of quality after signing a brand license agreement. High quality - and, therefore, safe - creatine products bear the Creapure? logo.

Originally Posted by WeltDog View Post
    The Sportpharma Just-Creatine is the best deal from what I have seen so far...
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Yes and SportPharma includes the logo and patent # for Creapure on each label, it's reassuring. Below is the site for SKW Trostberg referenced.

JUST-CREATINE label

At the home creapure site, it talks about why it is superior.
    reference: http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=61
    I love SportPharma's Just-Creatine, I was using this way-way before I became a rep for them. This stuff has given me great gains and mixes good in anything you want to mix it in...
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I heard that loading can help saturate the muscle much quicker compared to starting with the maintenance dose...really in my opinion loading isn't necessary because eventually your muslces will be saturated the same amount and sometimes loading can cause major bloating so whenever I start taking the Creapure I will not load it.
    Good point about Creatine mono dosage and "bloating".

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bring_The_Pain View Post
    I wouldn't say its the best deal. Now ON's Creapure is 2,000 grams.http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html. Go by the amount and this would be the better deal.
    Technically yes it isn't the best deal, but its the best deal with a smaller amount, gram for gram the optimum is cheaper but I don't want 400 servings until I try it out for a while.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Yes and SportPharma includes the logo and patent # for Creapure on each label, it's reassuring. Below is the site for SKW Trostberg referenced.

JUST-CREATINE label

At the home creapure site, it talks about why it is superior.
    reference: http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=61
    That is reassuring thanks
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is reassuring thanks
    No problemo.

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ocman View Post
    Did you follow the Porlab directions on the loading phase and maintanence of 2x 5g daily?
    nope
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ocman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XAU View Post
    nope
    You just use 5g per day?

Is that pre or post?
    Better late than never!

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ocman View Post
    You just use 5g per day?

Is that pre or post?
    yes 5g per day post
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

Originally Posted by XAU View Post
    yes 5g per day post
    Could you elaborate on what sort of gains you had and if you were taking anything else that might have made it harder to tell what actually worked?

Casting A Big Shadow Bring_The_Pain's Avatar
    Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Technically yes it isn't the best deal, but its the best deal with a smaller amount, gram for gram the optimum is cheaper but I don't want 400 servings until I try it out for a while.
    Gotcha, just trying to save you some $$$ int he long run because i know you will want to continue to use it after that first tub is done

Originally Posted by Bring_The_Pain View Post
    Gotcha, just trying to save you some $$$ int he long run because i know you will want to continue to use it after that first tub is done
    good call my friend

I've been searching around and I have seen Creapure written CREAPURE, CreaPURE, Crea Pure, and other little changes with the TM at the top right like putting it in parthenthesis....are all of these really german brand Creapure or are they trying to trick people?

Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    look for pro lab creatine mono in the bb.com store, it's lasted me months and will probably last me until the end of the year
    Not serious.