Lingurdar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epi/Tren (Help?)

Hi Everyone, I've Been training for a couple of years now and I wanted to step up my training a couple of notches. I am by no means a "NEWBIE" but I'm not educated about certain Testosterone boosting Supplements because iv'e stayed 100% natural my whole lifting career Thus far.

I want to get into (Epistane) or (Trenedrol) but before i start messing with this stuff i want to ask some of the PRO's here on this website, My questions ARE:

1) Are these 2 products stackable? and if so what should my doses be of both ( For extreme MASS cycle), I KNOW that EPISTANE has a great ANTI-Estrogen in it already and reduces Gyno but I am not sure about the effects of Trenedrol....

2) I know both are LIVER TOXIC and should obviously not be taken dry without protection so i picked up MILK thistle and am ORDERING Cycle support poweder i heard works really well BUT, is there any other products i should use while on either of these test boosters?

3)I hear alot about post cycle Therapy or (PCT), What products after a 4-6 week cylce should be used in PCT? because i know test boosters can still be harmful to the liver even after a cycle

Ive heard of using a PRODUCT called 6oxo after a cycle to combat extra estrogen but again i am not sure exactly this is why i am asking you guys for HELP

I would just hate to spend money on these products and have done it wrong "it's better to be safe than sorry" as i always sayyy so if anyone can HELP ME that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THanksssss!