Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    keslerpreval has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm having the same issue here too

Got back to the gym a few days ago after an 8 months break and T-rex arms kicked in, I didn't even lift too heavy. Imma dropped all my weights down and build a strong foundation first before I go a bit heavier.

lexoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sorry to bring this back after years lol

But I’m pretty sure this might be what I have cause we did back day on Thursday and I wasn’t sure if it’s because it’s the arm I barely use and then I slept on it that made it worse or what. But the day after I woke up I wasn’t able to straighten my arm that much. It’s also the second time I went to the gym in years so it’s more than likely what’s going on but it’s lasted 4 days now and slowly starting to get better. I was super close to going to get it checked out until I saw this. So after it gets better I shouldn’t have any issues with my arm as long as I don’t push my self too hard right?

CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CurryBoy101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sorry I brought it back

I've been searching through the web and I saw this thread which helped me relax. I was looking through doms, then tendonitis, and other stuff more serious. I was off from lifting for about 6 months and then I came back and hit biceps the first day and chest the next day. The very next day I literally couldnt extend my arm and I had a pain shooting through my bicep as if someone squished it or tried to pinch the bicep. The second day it got worse but after 4 days the pain started to decrease but I still am tight. I have no problem with my forearm, twisting and gripping, and no shoulder pain, only bicep pain.