Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Ultimate Nutrition Whey Supreme: Review

Ultimate Nutrition- Whey Supreme

Delicious Chocolate Flavor

Official Website-
    http://www.ultimatenutrition.com/

BB.com Store-
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/supreme.html

Whey Supreme-High Whey BCAA Content!

Body builders take protein powders to develop muscles. Weight lifters take extra protein to help them get stronger. People who are underweight take protein to gain weight. As people age, in general, they tend to lose weight. Protein is an excellent source of gaining weight in cases of both nutritional deficiency and weight loss for unknown reasons and, particularly, due to advancing years. Proteins are used in the production of skin, hair, muscles and bones. In addition, protein is used to manufacture hormones, enzymes, cellular messengers, and immune system components. Without adequate protein, the body does not have the ability to put cells, tissues and organs together.

Despite the central role played by proteins in all life processes, it is only recently that researchers have begun to understand the role of certain dietary proteins in muscle toning, immune enhancement and, in fact, in longevity. One particular protein has garnered considerable attention that is found in all milks called whey, which is processed to transform into whey protein concentrate. Ultimate Nutrition's Supreme Whey is the whey protein.

Whey protein has long been recognized as the best means to repair tissue and to build muscle. Whey protein is a complete cocktail that contains all the essential and nonessential amino acids, and is also a rich source of branched-chain amino acids. Whey protein boosts the secretion of growth hormone naturally, which is promptly metabolized into insulin-like growth factor, IGF-1. It is the amounts of IGF-1 in the body that help build muscle and lean body mass in adults.

One of the greatest benefits of whey protein is that it improves immune function and, notably, elevates cellular glutathione levels. Glutathione is one of body's own potent antioxidants. Furthermore, glutathione is a detoxifying agent that neutralizes free radical metabolites and prevents lipid peroxidation of the cell membrane, which if left unchecked could break the cells open.

Ultimate Nutrition's Supreme Whey is obtained by a special procedure called ultrafiltration to ensure that all micro-ingredients are recovered. It is highly soluble, and is readily dissolved in nutritious fluids for maximal absorption in the body to provide natural support to build muscle and boost the immune system.

Flavors

Delicious Chocolate
    Delicious Vanilla
    Delicious Strawberry

---------------------------------------------------------
    The price of this is cheap and yea its a concentrate but whey is whey and I handle it all well....now will the taste be good enough considering the very nice price...we shall see. The smell in the tub is like a dry cocoa powder with hints of vanallia and the powder is pretty fine compared to the dymatize cafe mocha I just finished and more dry/powdery then XF UP Whey,

TASTE Shake: 8.5/10- Not bad at all really considering how cheap this is actully if I recall Im actully enjoying this more then any ON flavor (Chocolate & Gingercookie, Mint) for example both texture and taste wise(ON is chalky this is not). And even more then Dymatizes Cafe Mocha & XF Mocha (im a chocolate guy so maybe thats why) the flavor is a light semisweet chocolate mixed in water with a little bit of vanlia mixed in I think from tasteing the fam.... the only thing this could use is more sweetness but thats just my opinion.

I would reccomend adding a packet or two of your own sweetner of choice to a shake, but again thats just me talking there and I just like everything mega sweet.But even without sweetner its good, better then ONS Chocolate imo & Sportpharama's & Cytosports Cocoabean for example...especially with added sweetner.

When Adding some stevia to up the sweetness this is an easy 9 or so in terms of taste as far as cheap chocolate whey goes its dam delicious and I would buy again. I eventully always add a dash of steva to shakes anyway and this does become pretty dam good like mentioned I am so surprised.

Taste as Brownie: 9/10- Really solid chocolate taste, I made this alot since my blender blade fked up and I just got the part i today......you just have to mix it well with a spoon and LET it sit in the fridge for a bit. This is much better then makeing a brownie with a mocha flavored protein LOL.Once the mixture is creamy and chunks gone then zap it. Comes out soft and delicious and goey just dont overcook it into a bread otherwise it loses all its flavor.

*note* Mixing in my own stevia sweetner and cocoa and guar make the batter SO creamy and thick allowing me to add a bit more water to the mix which then cooks into an extremely moist mega goey awesome protein brownie thing. I would reccomend that in a heartbeat over it just nuked plain, the guar gum helps alot just let it sit a bit in the fridge. I don't add PB but I admigine it would also be good........I also reccomend adding a packet of sweetner or whatever it always helps alot imo..atleast for me (i use stevia).

Hell.....heres a pic of the batter crazy thick, its basically pudding lol haha this is a cheaper way to make protein pudding too I would say.

TEXTURE: 8/10-Typical whey pretty smooth I might add, chunks only if you use a shaker. Don't use a shaker, this stuff clumps a good bit so be prepared to shake,let sit and shake again and then let sit before all the culmps are gone and the flavor throughly mixed. It does foam in the blender like all wheys but it settles if you fill the blender with ice and make a big batch and fill the blender to the top it wont foam.

Mixability:?7?/10- Note*Mixability is perfect in a blender.......mixability in shaker is pretty meh I think this stuff clumps in little pieces at first and I dont think a shaker will get them all unless you let is sit for a bit. In a blender everything is pulverized like mentioned.

I did not try it in a shaker so don't take my word for it, im baseing this on how long it took the powder to mix while makeing the protein brownie.

Value:10/10- Fking solid ass price on BB.com 29 bucks use the coupon on all orders and bam this is the 2nd cheapist flavored whey on BB.com.

NUTRITION: 8/10- Well it is a concentrate but I handle them well. This whey to me feels like every other shake ive ever had in terms of how it sits. Theres a few grams of carbs but not big deal and the fat is low. This is a very cheap whey and the macros are not bad at all. Theres no maltodextrin or HFCS or gums and weird names in the ingredients either so i look at that as A+...i'll give it an 8.

OVERALL: 9/10-

Thoughts:

I have to give it a 9.......I mean the price and value is fking solid as hell, nutrition is solid too for the price. Taste is SOLID and even better then more expensive chocolate wheys & Brands. Theres pretty much no reviews on this whey on BB.com so consider mine the first semi legit review.

So pretty much...you want a cheap whey from BB.com that tastes good well here it is...much better then ONS Chocolate by miles, CytoSports,Sportpharmas and probally even Dymatizes Rich Chocolate. Heck even if you don't want a cheap whey, this is still for one better tasteing then the hyped ONS and you just happen to save 10 or so bucks......
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good review
    hmm...maybe ill try this
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sweet
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Thank you, sir, for the review.

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

sweet, nice review
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks....... & even though I just got the blender part and its all fixed i've found that i have become adicted to those protein brownies things , dam these taste so much better then trying to do it with a coffee flavored whey.

Also like mentioned, add sweetner....maybe you wont have to cause like I said I like everything sweet ..but the sweetness on this is kinda too light for me as it is yet considering the price & how easy it is to add sweetner im not complaining at all.

As for as far as cheap wheys go heres another that very looks solid (if I saw this when I ordered I probally would have goten it over the UN).....i've found more reviews on the CNP and they were positive..... also it has suclarose as a sweetner and a tad more flavoring ingredients so I would asume it is actully sweeter then this and probally better overall...the only real sweetner in the UN whey is the acesulfame and fructose so thats probally why its not sweet imo.....

also CNP 27 bucks 5lbs dam gota try that when Im broke again

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dya/usawhey.html
    Last edited by Oddball8945; 03-01-2009 at 05:18 AM.

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check this one out....uses Stevia too (which I'm a fan of also )

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/econo.html

Some pretty good/unique flavors also.

EDIT-I'm a bit confused though, it says on the description that it's Ion Exchanged (boo), but in the directions it states...

Directions: Mix one scoop of SciFit's Cold Processed and Ultra Filtered Whey....

Last edited by RippedFibers; 03-01-2009 at 05:41 AM.

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by RippedFibers View Post
    Check this one out....uses Stevia too (which I'm a fan of also )

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/econo.html

Some pretty good/unique flavors also.

EDIT-I'm a bit confused though, it says on the description that it's Ion Exchanged (boo), but in the directions it states...

Directions: Mix one scoop of SciFit's Cold Processed and Ultra Filtered Whey....

Ive seen that but im not to keen on that brand, there are no real legit reviews and considering the many flavor choices I would figure there would have been alot of reviews but there are none and perhaps theres a reason.....

Dymatize Elite also just came out with a PB chocolate for 32 bucks 5lbs ....that I will try soon, hopefully bb.com picks up more flavors of All The Whey.....they have alot of flavors(orange chocolate hmm), I have the PB Cup here hope to try it soon.

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, great job on the writeup and thanks for the solid review.
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    Ive seen that but im not to keen on that brand, there are no real legit reviews and considering the many flavor choices I would figure there would have been alot of reviews but there are none and perhaps theres a reason.....

Dymatize Elite also just came out with a PB chocolate for 32 bucks 5lbs ....that I will try soon, hopefully bb.com picks up more flavors of All The Whey.....they have alot of flavors(orange chocolate hmm), I have the PB Cup here hope to try it soon.
    Yeah, i see. I've found the Dyma Gourmet for 29 somewhere also. Can't wait for the ATW review

Yeah, i see. I've found the Dyma Gourmet for 29 somewhere also. Can't wait for the ATW review
    Yea me to but I have 2 Tubs of this UN that I will use up before I move on because I know Ill probally like the PB more and totally push to the side plain chocolate. Im gona fly through this tho so I Estimated both 5lbs tubs gone on exactly March 17th.

then ill review the ATW PB , the Dyma Gourmet & Met RX PB & the MM White Chocolate & whatever else I throw in the cart in the days following.....I'll allow myself to mix and match those upcomming tubs

Yea me to but I have 2 Tubs of this UN that I will use up before I move on because I know Ill probally like the PB more and totally push to the side plain chocolate. Im gona fly through this tho so I Estimated both 5lbs tubs gone on exactly March 17th.

then ill review the ATW PB , the Dyma Gourmet & Met RX PB & the MM White Chocolate & whatever else I throw in the cart in the days following.....I'll allow myself to mix and match those upcomming tubs
    Jeez, a lot of shakes! Would prolly do the same though. I'm prolly gonna throw in the Met-RX PB to my cart soon. I've been wanting to try it, but always took it out. Also wanna try...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pvl/whey.html
    In Choc. PB and White Choc.

Jeez, a lot of shakes! Would prolly do the same though. I'm prolly gonna throw in the Met-RX PB to my cart soon. I've been wanting to try it, but always took it out. Also wanna try...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pvl/whey.html
    In Choc. PB and White Choc.
    alot of brownies!

PVL taste is dam solid I hear but bang for buck is to low for me...kinda like the Isoflex pb choc....though it is a bit cheaper...i would try it but atm im not gona spend that much for 2lbs of whey for perhaps slightly better flavor then the others i listed, ya know?

alot of brownies!

PVL taste is dam solid I hear but bang for buck is to low for me...kinda like the Isoflex pb choc....though it is a bit cheaper...i would try it but atm im not gona spend that much for 2lbs of whey for perhaps slightly better flavor then the others i listed, ya know?
    OMG, I JUST realized the price increase on that, WTF!?!? It used to be around 24 or so a few months back. JEEZ

OMG, I JUST realized the price increase on that, WTF!?!? It used to be around 24 or so a few months back. JEEZ
    yea haha I probally should have gotten it to try then when the price was comparable to MM.....now its near isoflex.

Ill pass for now, Ithats why im gona get some regular priced PB chocolate whey ....the taste probally isnt worth 3lbs less and a few bucks more...im sure the ATW,MetRX & Dymatize PB Chocs are all good.

BodyBuilding.comPresident Rjredstorm1216's Avatar
    Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oddball, id suggest don't waste your money on metrx pb. Its not very enjoyable and its hard to get through the 5lb tub. It doesnt have a pb taste really at all imo

Originally Posted by Rjredstorm1216 View Post
    oddball, id suggest don't waste your money on metrx pb. Its not very enjoyable and its hard to get through the 5lb tub. It doesnt have a pb taste really at all imo
    Really? All the other reviews seem positive, can you describe the taste a bit....was it lacking sweetness(I can fix that) can you taste chocolate atleast....

imo as long as it taste somewhat like a chocolate shake even if the PB flavor is so nill it was worth the purchase just to try.......but then again hmm

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You go through 10lbs of protein in 2 weeks?

Jezus christ Andy!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    You go through 10lbs of protein in 2 weeks?

Jezus christ Andy!
    uh no....... maybe 1 to 1 1/2 a month .....i want to finish this one fast