Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    Havent seen much then, white girls hit on me all the time. I like a few but im mostly into latinas so I just shrug them off.
    latinas ftw
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    latinas ftw
    Indeed.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Okay, gotcha. Even then, though, there are plenty of wealthy white women who either bang black guys on the DL (or perhaps not even so discreetly) or fantasize about it to the point of seriously considering doing it (or at least it seems that way). I haven't yet heard of a wealthy black woman wanting to go to town on her white gardener.

There are all sorts of factors that go into it, it's not just looks.
    Your last sentence is completely correct.

There are plenty of factors that go into this matter; is this thread topic an ethnic issue, well, yes. People of different racial origins are at concern here. But something might be racial (you know, something that deals with race), but not racist.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drew101 View Post
    Your last sentence is completely correct.

There are plenty of factors that go into this matter; is this thread topic an ethnic issue, well, yes. People of different racial origins are at concern here. But something might be racial (you know, something that deals with race), but not racist.
    Watch out saying stuff like that, the PC police might come after your soul.

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

latinas ftw
    Although I'm not much into other types, I must say, I have seen some extremely pretty Latinas.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends how much money the dude has....

Honestly the number is alot higher then most think.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The black guys on the team pull girls of any race, especially hispanics, at will. They'll wear sweatpants when we go to the bar and still leave with girls. One of them in particular will go karaoke "The Dance" - Garth Brooks and the girls will flock to him. I somtimes wonder what girls they haven't stuffed. Catch is, that none of these girls will/can date them because of their fathers...It's ridiculous.
    Fuk her right in the pussy.

Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    The black guys on the team pull girls of any race, especially hispanics, at will. They'll wear sweatpants when we go to the bar and still leave with girls. One of them in particular will go karaoke "The Dance" - Garth Brooks and the girls will flock to him. I somtimes wonder what girls they haven't stuffed. Catch is, that none of these girls will/can date them because of their fathers...It's ridiculous.
    Apparently there are (or used to be, at least) a lot of Japanese girls who would go live in New York for a while so they could date and screw black guys because they couldn't do it back home--and not for the lack of black guys, but for the fact that such actions would be seen as unacceptable where they come from--at least by a good deal of people.

The taboo factor comes into it a lot more than people like to think (or admit).

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hence the attraction at the forbidden fruit so to speak.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apparently there are (or used to be, at least) a lot of Japanese girls who would go live in New York for a while so they could date and screw black guys because they couldn't do it back home--and not for the lack of black guys, but for the fact that such actions would be seen as unacceptable where they come from--at least by a good deal of people.

I agree, I think the taboo factor adds to the excitement/pleasure just knowing they're doing something that if their parents found out, at least around here, they would freak the fock out. One thing I hear all the time is that the "stereotype" for black guys isn't always true and deviates just as much as it does for any other race.

Thing is, these girls will get stuffed once by these dudes and never do it again so it makes me think they're full of **** and couldn't handle the cock because (no homo) I've seen these dudes in the locker room in their sliding shorts and (no homo) I think those girls are full of ****.

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

brb buying plane ticket to NY.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

I agree, I think the taboo factor adds to the excitement/pleasure just knowing they're doing something that if their parents found out, at least around here, they would freak the fock out. One thing I hear all the time is that the "stereotype" for black guys isn't always true and deviates just as much as it does for any other race.

Thing is, these girls will get stuffed once by these dudes and never do it again so it makes me think they're full of **** and couldn't handle the cock because (no homo) I've seen these dudes in the locker room in their sliding shorts and (no homo) I think those girls are full of ****.
    I've heard the same thing.

Funny how stereotypes are only wrong when there are negative implications behind them, huh?

Originally Posted by Miz-Zou View Post
    Lol, DO IT.

I've heard the same thing.

Funny how stereotypes are only wrong when there are negative implications behind them, huh?
    It's quite scary

It's quite scary
    Wait, just to clarify--which party is full of **** and for what?

(yes strong misunderstanding of post) (yes possible idiot)

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)

THIS FTW
    watch out for teh herps
    domari nolo

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    THIS FTW

watch out for teh herps
    How is girls not giving other guys a chance because of stereotypes and taboo based on race FTW?

And yeah, watch out for them herpes.

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THIS FTW

watch out for teh herps
    lol that's true, I really need to date an asian girl, but recently I've had a craving for a blonde (probably too much porn).
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by PitbullJR View Post
    Stupid thread because in reality it doesn't matter. The heart should love who it loves regardless of skin color.
    lol wut???

need a dose of reality brah, u white knighting too much..
    bloodninja: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think its mostly the taboo. I know for one I'm not going to even bother dating a girl whos father is sporting the confed flag. Fuk that, im not ending up wearing a rope neckless, I only sport silver.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000) wsntme is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i'd do tyson beckford in a facking second.
    Strong form.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'd do tyson beckford in a facking second.
    he's half asian

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol when I was in high school I used to see a lot of white girls come into my town just for the cawk. I never had to try to get some from white girls but some of them had fathers who were cops and it usually led to threats. good times
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

lol that's true, I really need to date an asian girl, but recently I've had a craving for a blonde (probably too much porn).
    Me, too. Blondes are fun.

Originally Posted by wsntme View Post
    lol wut???

need a dose of reality brah, u white knighting too much..
    This.

Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    I think its mostly the taboo. I know for one I'm not going to even bother dating a girl whos father is sporting the confed flag. Fuk that, im not ending up wearing a rope neckless, I only sport silver.
    Seriously.

Please don't get killed, RH needs you.

lol when I was in high school I used to see a lot of white girls come into my town just for the cawk. I never had to try to get some from white girls but some of them had fathers who were cops and it usually led to threats. good times
    Lol, why am I not surprised their dads were cops?

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is girls not giving other guys a chance because of stereotypes and taboo based on race FTW?

And yeah, watch out for them herpes.
    nah, i meant that a lot of people either do it or not do it because of social taboos. my aunt married a black guy and my grandma freaked. my black guy froend married a white girl and his grandma freaked haha.

I meant FTW because i agreed with you.

Strong form.
    thanks

Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    he's half asian
    even better.....
    domari nolo

Ex is Japanese. doesn't get any kinkier than that folks (SERIOUS)

but now craving a hot Aussie blonde with a fake terriyaki tan lol

nah, i meant that a lot of people either do it or not do it because of social taboos. my aunt married a black guy and my grandma freaked. my black guy froend married a white girl and his grandma freaked haha.

I meant FTW because i agreed with you.
    I figured, I was just giving you a hard time.

LOl brah,

I'd like to give her a hard time too....

out before sexual harassment charges

LOl brah,

I'll find a way to make the charges stick.

(yes keepin' the black man down)

(yes lulz)

ah yes....im a woman - used to giving people a hard time - may as well learn to take it, right?

LOl brah,

uh hai?

I'll find a way to make the charges stick.

(yes keepin' the black man down)

(yes lulz)
    fack i just spit my water out irl (srs)
    domari nolo

ah yes....im a woman - used to giving people a hard time - may as well learn to take it, right?

uh hai?

fack i just spit my water out irl (srs)
    i LOL'd too, to be back on topic

interracial rlshps just interest me more for some reason.

Go figure

Closed Thread