Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by captain_marvel View Post
    Some black women i've met will have a hypocritical attitude when it comes to IR-- for example - they will be upset when they see a black man with a white women but will be congradulatory if they see a fellow black women with a white man. This stems from major insecurity issues that some black women have. So all in all I dont think a white guy will get that much of a hassle in most places from black men or women if he is with a black girl.
    I've noticed this. My gf is black (Jamaican) and she has told me that she simply cannot trust black guys period. She's a community college professor, not one of the ghetto chicks, but the distrustful attitude remains. If I was a black guy I wouldn't date a black girl, because 95% of them look down at black men for some reason.

But I do love myself some nice booty so I'm glad for the ebony beauties. They definitely seem well attracted to East Indians (something about producing babies with straight hair methinks). Also, my gf's parents are amazingly nice to me, treat me like royalty.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ReverendDeion View Post
    man i cant tell you how many times ive nutted inside an indians chick butt it always feels good they love black guys more than any other race
    This is prolly true although Indian chicks also lust after white dudes. Anyway, mixed Indian-black chicks FTMFW. So you keep boning Indian girls and I'll sex black girls and we'll have a world of drop dead gorgeous girls... mixed race girls FTW

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    Mmmm.... Black and East Indian MIX FTMFW

- CS Lewis

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Miz-Zou View Post
    lol same here, I honestly can't name one black person I know that has a problem with a black girl going out with a white guy. Now vice versa.....LOL.
    Seriously.

In fact, I never understood why people always concern themselves with what others do or who they see/date/marry.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the real reason black chicks get upset is because by settling with the white man that aint enough SIZE if you catch my drift hahaha all chicks want a big strong hung black man
    The fact that there are lots of white people that do stupid **** like make alt accounts on a bodybuilding forum pretending to be black is probably another good reason why black girls do not like white guys.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first two pages of this thread made me lol. All my gfs have been white as of this point, most of my brother's gfs were white, one was mixed I believe. The same thing goes for generally most of the black guys I know. None of them were fat/slutty etc. There are many factors, as stated before.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Smells like insecurity. And the claim that only white trash women date black men is absolute crap. One of my good friends is a skinny black dude, and hot white women are all over him. Some of them are slutty (cheating on their bfs, etc), but they are all fine as hell and most of them are successful college girls. And the ones he dates seriously (the others he just sleeps with on the side) are usually extremely intelligent as well (usually the hot/smart European ones)...
    Never said it wasn't absolute crap, brah.

About the cheating sluts being fine and everything, though--a cheating slut is still trash no matter how hot she is. Not that that reflects on your friend (or on anybody other than the trashy cheating sluts), I'm just sayin'.

Nah no problem man i'll answer. I can only answer from my experiences so other black dudes feel free to chime in and answer the same questions ive already answered.

Well honestly from my experiences, black women tend to have a bigger issue with IR. Alot of black men I know dont really care, maybe becuase alot I know dont really have trouble talking to any race of women so if they see IR it doesnt feel like a smack in the face. Understand what i'm, saying?

Some black women i've met will have a hypocritical attitude when it comes to IR-- for example - they will be upset when they see a black man with a white women but will be congradulatory if they see a fellow black women with a white man. This stems from major insecurity issues that some black women have. So all in all I dont think a white guy will get that much of a hassle in most places from black men or women if he is with a black girl.
    Eh, you get your bad apples in every bunch.

Why the pat on the back for dating a white guy if they've got such a problem with black guys dating white girls, do you suppose?
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've noticed this. My gf is black (Jamaican) and she has told me that she simply cannot trust black guys period. She's a community college professor, not one of the ghetto chicks, but the distrustful attitude remains. If I was a black guy I wouldn't date a black girl, because 95% of them look down at black men for some reason.
    Yeah i've met alot of black chicks that actually have issues with and look down on all black men. This stems from dealing with the wrong kind of black men. i.e - some black women will have major issues and constantly talk down about black men, but oddly are only interested in the thug type of black dude that will obviosuly **** them over anyway. Talk about dysfunctional behavior. That being said i'm only attracted to a certain kind of black chick anyway and she is definately in the minority.

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Never said it wasn't absolute crap, brah.

About the cheating sluts being fine and everything, though--a cheating slut is still trash no matter how hot she is. Not that that reflects on your friend (or on anybody other than the trashy cheating sluts), I'm just sayin'.
    He's cheating on his gf too brah, lulz. But he's a super-nice guy in every other way, very involved in helping out kids, nonprofits, etc.

- CS Lewis

Yeah i've met alot of black chicks that actually have issues with and look down on all black men. This stems from dealing with the wrong kind of black men. i.e - some black women will have major issues and constantly talk down about black men, but oddly are only interested in the thug type of black dude that will obviosuly **** them over anyway. Talk about dysfunctional behavior. That being said i'm only attracted to a certain kind of black chick anyway and she is definately in the minority.
    I've noticed the ones who don't like black dudes don't like the thugs at all. They prefer non-black, non-white dudes. Big win for me so I'm happy.

- CS Lewis

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Btw lol @ white guys always making black guy/white women threads. And asian guys always making white guy/ asian girl threads.

I sense varying degrees of being mad in all those post.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    Btw lol @ white guys always making black guy/white women threads. And asian guys always making white guy/ asian girl threads.

Serious. Although I think ReverendDeion seems to be mad that I'm dating a black girl...

Less haters for the win!

- CS Lewis

captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)

Eh, you get your bad apples in every bunch.

Why the pat on the back for dating a white guy if they've got such a problem with black guys dating white girls, do you suppose?
    Yeah like I said it stems for insecurity issues that some black women have. I've met alot of BW that have issues with their own beauty/image. Alot ive met feel that if a black men (especially if he is good looking or has money) is with another race of women that it is a smack in the face to them.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Serious. Although I think ReverendDeion seems to be mad that I'm dating a black girl...

Less haters for the win!
    I actually feel better when I see some other race dude dating a dark- med skinned black girl. Because I rarely find them attractive, and they bitch at me all the time for not dating them. Even though they dont actually want to date me anyway because the ones im talking about want thugs lol

i aint mad at all in fact you can keep her and have kids with her guess what that kid'll be black just like barack obama the one drop rule still exists and everyone is gonna be black in an interracial world

before it was white dudes raping black women and enslaving us now its the other way around!
    Fine with me brah...

I agree that I too, despite being a non-black man, see some sort of divine justice/retribution in the current trend of attraction of white women, usually the hottest white women, to black men.

I actually feel better when I see some other race dude dating a dark- med skinned black girl. Because I rarely find them attractive, and they bitch at me all the time for not dating them. Even though they dont actually want to date me anyway because the ones im talking about want thugs lol
    Lulz. The way I see it, interracial breeding FTW. Then everyone will have this lovely mocha color a la Brianna frost

- CS Lewis

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's cheating on his gf too brah, lulz. But he's a super-nice guy in every other way, very involved in helping out kids, nonprofits, etc.
    Oh. All right, fair enough. Lulz.

Lol... Sorry man, I guess we're a mad bunch.

Yeah like I said it stems for insecurity issues that some black women have. I've met alot of BW that have issues with their own beauty/image. Alot ive met feel that if a black men (especially if he is good looking or has money) is with another race of women that it is a smack in the face to them.
    You know how there are a bunch of white girls who go for black guys because of the big dick deal and the taboo? What kind of stereotypes attract the black girls who date white guys to white guys?

JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by winter__mule View Post
    Discuss..
    lol%
    Picture me rollin

Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Omavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bigjay10.0 View Post
    Yes and we should all sing wonderful songs together and hold hands.
    lol

You know how there are a bunch of white girls who go for black guys because of the big dick deal and the taboo? What kind of stereotypes attract the black girls who date white guys to white guys?
    Negative stereotypes about black men, especially the concern about disloyalty and criminality.

- CS Lewis

Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PitbullJR View Post
    Stupid thread because in reality it doesn't matter. The heart should love who it loves regardless of skin color.
    This... but like someone said its not like that

I think its about 60%

Girls love BBD lol...

I don't like the amount of white girls that go for islamic pakistani guys though...

no racism meant but Ive heard too many bad stories about how they treat their women.
    "Lift... Make the iron scared of your touch."
    Current: MuscleTech Nano Vapor + USN Hyperbolic Mass + PhD Growth Factor Mass

Oh. All right, fair enough. Lulz.

Lol... Sorry man, I guess we're a mad bunch.

Seriously, for all the latina and black girls i knew that really liked white guys it was .

1. white guys have money, minority men are broke

2. White girls are super nice, wont fight back (like phy fight back), and are will take them back if they mess up aka cheat.

3. EDIT: society will accept them better

Negative stereotypes about black men, especially the concern about disloyalty and criminality.
    So they're not so much attracted to white guys as they are put off by black guys?

Wow, that sucks. Lol, nobody wins in that situation.

Well I dont really argee that most white girls that are attracted to black guys is all about the BBC. Some black dudes might disagree but the ones that have that mindset are annoying as hell to me anyway.

That being said I dont think some black girls (like white girls) are really always looking for some kind of stereotype. Dont let other dudes make you think that all just like them as a second alternative to a black men. Dont believe that negativity for all BW. Some just like the dude because hes a good guy that happens to be white and they are open to other races.
    Last edited by captain_marvel; 02-27-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I saw a "black women that love white men" group on ********.

The funniest thing about it was all the white guys uploading their photos were wannabee ghetto wiggers and all the black chicks uploading their photos were wannabee preppy black chicks.

So they're not so much attracted to white guys as they are put off by black guys?

Wow, that sucks. Lol, nobody wins in that situation.
    I wouldn't say that, but look at this ******** group for the lulz:

http://www.********.com/group.php?sid=0&gid=21935366664

LAWLZ. Notice how most of the women in the group are straight unattractive. Strong insecurity.

- CS Lewis

Well I dont really argee that most white girls that are attracted to black guys is all about the BBC. Some black dudes might disagree but the ones that have that mindset are annoying as hell to me anyway. That being said I dont think some black girls (like white girls) are really always looking for some kind of stereotype. Maybe they just like the dude because hes a good guy that happens to be white and they are open to other races.
    Nah dude, I'm not saying that the majority are only in it for dick. Lol, give me some credit here. I just know that there are girls who get involved with black guys because of the BBC deal, and I'm wondering if it works the other way around, too.

did ur wife leave you for a brother?
    I'm 20 years old, brah. What do you think?

Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oakey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about the in-betweeners (like me), lol mixed raced?

We are the colour of gold (kinda)

And tbh... Ive never had a problem with chicks.

But I do study PUA
    "Lift... Make the iron scared of your touch."
    Current: MuscleTech Nano Vapor + USN Hyperbolic Mass + PhD Growth Factor Mass

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farzan_Athari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BRothas need some love from them white wimmenz too . Just sayin. Just not from my side of family. LOL ( yes joking ) ( yes hilarity )