RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Slim Xtreme Review

Slim Xtreme Review

Received my sample packets today. Came with 3 capsules to play around with.

Label:

Product Facts -
    Serving Size: 1-2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 45

Supplement Facts -
    SX Proprietary Blend 500mg

Other Ingredients:
    Cocoa Seed concentrate (standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/cap), AminoSlim-4*, Ginseng Root extract (standardized to 80% ginsenosides), Aneurin DBE? (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Acai Berry 4:1 extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants), Cha'de Bugre 10:1 extract (standardized for purine metabolites), Aniracetam

I never used the original version so this is a complete noob's perspective. I am pretty stim tolerant; I've taken about almost any pre-workout cocktail/pill/whatever known to man that contains caffeine and other stimulants. I can get through the day without it, but feel I am more productive with it. I was a bit skeptical with the claims of this stuff. I take ******** sometimes for better focus during school work [or just because I'm lazy as some say] so that being said, on to the good stuff.

I took 1 capsule at around 10 am this morning on an empty stomach. It took about an hour, but I felt the energy and focus slowly creep up. With the increased energy, brought a better sense of 'well being.' It was a very good euphoric feeling that radiated throughout my body. The energy never reached an overwhelmed state of any kind and was very pleasing for me. I was able to be much more productive [finished my assignment for programming in record time] and get **** done. While it helped me focus, it also helped me keep a clear state of mind. While in this, I could focus on the task at hand rather than the other million things in my life I have going on. A lot of times when I read something for school, my mind starts to trail off. I think about anything from the health of my family and money to my next exam in an unrelated class. I often forget what I'm reading, and realize halfway down the page I remember nothing that I read. This wasn't the case. I was able to read faster and in a state where I could remember everything that I read. It's a very similar effect to ********. The energy was consistent and peaked around 5-6 hours, when it stopped elevating upwards. When coming down, you really couldn't notice. I was still extremely productive, had lots of energy, focus, and just felt good about my life. Usually on ******** I come down and it hits you hard and heavy, a lot of times leaving me annoyed at the simplest things. Not with Slim Xtreme. It was very subtle and when it wore off around 11 pm tonight, I still had a euphoric effect. I was VERY pleased with the effects of 1 capsule. Also, my resting heart rate was increased. Nothing that made me feel uncomfortable but something I did notice.

The appetite suppression worked very well. I almost had to remind myself that I needed to eat and force food down. Normally I have no problem eating, but my mind was just so focused on the task at hand that I almost forgot all my meals! This definitely excels in appetite suppresion.

Another good effect from Slim Xtreme was my ability to become more sociable with those around me. I'm usually a pretty shy guy and lately just not in a good mood. When Slim Xtreme started kicking in, I almost felt the NEED to be sociable. It was something very different than what I'm used to. This added to the euphoric effect because I was doing something I normally don't do. It was a great added bonus.

In my honest opinion, this gave almost MORE focus and energy then my 20mg tabs of ******** and lasted longer. I know this isn't the purpose of Slim Xtreme, but I can't help but stress the fact of it's power. The mental clarity was just astounding. Overall, this product is a HUGE hit and I will definitely be picking some up.
    Last edited by RyanGrob; 02-26-2009 at 09:34 PM.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Ryan, and for the testimonial. I am an ADHD ******** once in a while guy myself. I agree, that Slim Xtreme blows it out the door.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    Thanks Ryan, and for the testimonial. I am an ADHD ******** once in a while guy myself. I agree, that Slim Xtreme blows it out the door.
    It really does. I never thought something could match amphetamines such as ********. Thanks for allowing me to try it out! I'm a believer.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the review!

Yeah, I take 1 cap of Slim Xtreme before I start work for the pure and simple fact that I can get a ton of great work done for the day. The mental focus, clarity, ability to think sharper really helps with cranking out the work and keeping me focused all day!

Only downside is that I end up working for 12 hours straight....the wifey hates that when she comes home and I'm still 100% focused on working and not on her!! LOL!

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome testimonial.

I found what you said about its positive effect on social interactions pretty fascinating.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Awesome testimonial.

I found what you said about its positive effect on social interactions pretty fascinating.
    It's even better to experience. I just HAD to talk to someone and actually had some pretty deep and thoughtful conversations.

dadmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I finally received my sample last Friday but didn't have a chance to take it until this morning around 9 on an empty stomach.

So far, I'm pretty impressed! I've been slowly getting over a bad cold that's lasted over a week and still felt kind of out of it this morning and hadn't slept all that well. Within an hour of taking it I noticed a definite increase in energy and I feel the best I have in over a week!

Last week I only made it twice to do cardio, but at 6 tonight is my heavy chest + biceps session with a trainer, so we'll see if this stuff is still kickin.

One question though...normally I've been taking Animal Pump before workouts, which does help. I'm thinking because of the SX I should drop the stimulant part of it? I generally have insomnia and don't want to chance it.

I'll provide an update later on how things went.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dadmin View Post
    I finally received my sample last Friday but didn't have a chance to take it until this morning around 9 on an empty stomach.

So far, I'm pretty impressed! I've been slowly getting over a bad cold that's lasted over a week and still felt kind of out of it this morning and hadn't slept all that well. Within an hour of taking it I noticed a definite increase in energy and I feel the best I have in over a week!

Last week I only made it twice to do cardio, but at 6 tonight is my heavy chest + biceps session with a trainer, so we'll see if this stuff is still kickin.

One question though...normally I've been taking Animal Pump before workouts, which does help. I'm thinking because of the SX I should drop the stimulant part of it? I generally have insomnia and don't want to chance it.

I'll provide an update later on how things went.
    That sounds like a good idea. I think the rep pill is the stim part of it.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

dadmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So a quick update...the workout went pretty well, considering. I definitely felt the mental energy, even though I was weak since it had been a while since I lifted.

I've continued taking it the past 2 days and must admit I love the all day energy it provides, plus I've been really focused at work. It's time to order!

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to agree, it's an awesome feeling knowing that you have clean energy to get you through the day.

Nice review.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a similar experience with SlimX, although I didn't get a chance to test out the socializing aspect (I'm usually pretty shy as well). I'm exactly like you when it comes to reading/studying and SlimX really helps with that. I've never been "diagnosed" with ADHD or whatever but i'm pretty sure I have it bad lol. I bought a couple boxes of SlimX for the sole purpose of studying and getting **** done. I'm the ultimate procrastinator. Speaking of which, I need to go study for 2 exams I have tomorrow...

It's pretty much the best stim evar!

do you know where you are theshaman's Avatar
    theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome reviews guys! The focus is second to none, I also have adhd and let me tell you, finally being able to focus on a task and get it completed has been a real blessing. Not to mention the energy and good mood im in all day.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dadmin View Post
    So a quick update...the workout went pretty well, considering. I definitely felt the mental energy, even though I was weak since it had been a while since I lifted.

I've continued taking it the past 2 days and must admit I love the all day energy it provides, plus I've been really focused at work. It's time to order!
    Glad you're loving it! Thanks again for the great review!

JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review Ryan; its nice and indepth. I got my sample pack a week ago and started using it yesterday, today's the second of the three days. One thing I would like to commend SX for it's appetite supressant... I just do NOT feel hungry any more and that is awfully rare considering how I eat! To the reps, should I still write a review even though the quality of said review will not be as my past reviews? It won't be as nice because my computer broke and I am currently typing on an iTouch. Go ahead and PM me your decision or you can just reply in this thread (PMing is prolly best).

Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindgrinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how is it compared to thermoloid?

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post

Slim Xtreme Review

Another good effect from Slim Xtreme was my ability to become more sociable with those around me. I'm usually a pretty shy guy and lately just not in a good mood. When Slim Xtreme started kicking in, I almost felt the NEED to be sociable. It was something very different than what I'm used to. This added to the euphoric effect because I was doing something I normally don't do. It was a great added bonus.
    That's why I don't take it. I don't want to be socializing in the gym!!! LOL!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by Pound4pound View Post
    I had a similar experience with SlimX, although I didn't get a chance to test out the socializing aspect (I'm usually pretty shy as well). I'm exactly like you when it comes to reading/studying and SlimX really helps with that. I've never been "diagnosed" with ADHD or whatever but i'm pretty sure I have it bad lol. I bought a couple boxes of SlimX for the sole purpose of studying and getting **** done. I'm the ultimate procrastinator. Speaking of which, I need to go study for 2 exams I have tomorrow...

It's pretty much the best stim evar!
    This stuff gives a whole new meaning to fat burners. Burn fat and study hard, here's how!!!
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Flex = Animal Flex

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Thanks for the review!

Yeah, I take 1 cap of Slim Xtreme before I start work for the pure and simple fact that I can get a ton of great work done for the day. The mental focus, clarity, ability to think sharper really helps with cranking out the work and keeping me focused all day!

Only downside is that I end up working for 12 hours straight....the wifey hates that when she comes home and I'm still 100% focused on working and not on her!! LOL!

What ingredient / ingredients is / are resulting in the phenomena???

Socializing skills, studying, mental focus, clarity, ability to think sharper???

Sounds like some stuff from a 70's movie!

Give us your insight!
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Flex = Animal Flex

AaronJ80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Firt time, FIrst Day

I am already impressed and I took my first pill 2 hours ago! I could feel it kicking in about a half hour after taking it and it felt like a cloud had been lifted from my mind. I woke up this morning groggy and out of it and now, I have a nice calm and consistant energy going through my body. No jitters, no nausea like I norm get from fat burners. I did my cardio and was amazed at how much more I could do, infact I probably could do more but my heel spur is bothering me so have to take it easy. I took it on an empty stomach and had a bowl of miso soup for lunch that norm doesnt fill me up but Im not feeling all that hungry.

Very impressed, nothing has worked this well this fast ever.

Good product.

AaronJ80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2lbs!

Lost 2lbs since yesterday. noticed it started to wear off abt 10 hrs after taking the pill so had a half cup of coffee for a little pick me up cuz I had an hr and half left of work. Think that might have been a mistake cuz I didnt fall asleep until about 3 am with the help of tylenol PM!

Confused_NM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I wonder too

Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    What ingredient / ingredients is / are resulting in the phenomena???

Socializing skills, studying, mental focus, clarity, ability to think sharper???

Sounds like some stuff from a 70's movie!

Give us your insight!
    I used the "old" Slim Xtreme for a short period before it was yanked without any real explanation. The comments above are uncannily similar to the results and behaviors it gave. Looking at the ingredient list of the "new" Slim Xtreme, I can't see anything in the listed contents that would give the results and behaviors noted. Has anyone done an analysis? Is there any independent check on contents?

I'm confused...

Orchichorniya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Slim Xtreme and Breastfeeding

I must admit, gentlemen, I used Slim Xtreme for the advertised benefits of energy enhancement. During water polo season earlier on in college, from the end of high school preparing for basic training, and intermittently between kids, I'd been using the Regular Strength Solo Slim to increase energy enough to motivate myself. I just couldn't rebuild stamina for the life of me, and if any other groggy, curmudgeonly Taureans out there commiserate, you know how daunting it is just to get your darn tenny-runners on enough to get your butt out the door.

Solo Slim has since been pulled from the market, and for good reason. If Phenylephrines and other neurotoxins aren't enough to scare any woman away from energy supplements, we additionally fret over heart health. Apparently there were some horse meds in diluted amounts that caused cardio-pulmonary problems in users, though I didn't notice these.

I'm no medical professional and I never recommend taking energy supplements while breastfeeding - and DEFINITELY not while preggo - but you gentlemen haven't that worry. I hope. So, research indicates that roughly 1% of all meds are absorbed into breast milk. Infants and children absorb up to 70% more of everything - toxins, nutrients, etc. - given their tiny, vulnerable systems. I don't remember my stats class, but you men can certainly do the math if your wives are interested in this product while breatfeeding.

IT WORKS!!! I don't recall the appetite suppression qualities, but I haven't time to eat anyway, and usually only eat with my family when I make dinner and take my prenatal vitamins. But my energy is through the roof without the nausea, rapid heart rate, dry mouth, and vertigo of Solo Slim and traditional energy meds.

I don't take these meds except in their regular strength until my babies are on totally SOLID foods (not puree), generally around a year old. Your body builds an immunity to these ingredients, so men and women after being on Slim-X for a year or more will need to up the anti to the GOLD version, and may even need to increase those doses after a couples years by a couple pills per day. Don't crack out. But this product is excellent as I continue to nurse my baby and toddler; I can clean the house, have POWERFUL CONCENTRATION in my schoolwork, greater focus while driving, and have no problem running after my four kids!!!

clyle2464 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Slim Xtreme New v. Old

Originally Posted by Confused_NM View Post
    I used the "old" Slim Xtreme for a short period before it was yanked without any real explanation. The comments above are uncannily similar to the results and behaviors it gave. Looking at the ingredient list of the "new" Slim Xtreme, I can't see anything in the listed contents that would give the results and behaviors noted. Has anyone done an analysis? Is there any independent check on contents?

I'm confused...

I used the "old" Slim Xtreme and loved it. What is the difference with the new Slim Xtreme - and is it the exact same packaging as before - just says "new" on it?

cyp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up slim xtreme wow!!!

Originally Posted by clyle2464;567632481 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************56763 2481******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    I used the "old" Slim Xtreme and loved it. What is the difference with the new Slim Xtreme - and is it the exact same packaging as before - just says "new" on it?
    i used to use Slim Xtreme and i was impressed. Since the discontinuing i have tried several other supplements with no results. Where can i find the New Slim Xtreme?

82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 82ndSergeant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post

Slim Xtreme Review

Received my sample packets today. Came with 3 capsules to play around with.

Label:

Product Facts -
    Serving Size: 1-2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 45

Supplement Facts -
    SX Proprietary Blend 500mg

Other Ingredients:
    Cocoa Seed concentrate (standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/cap), AminoSlim-4*, Ginseng Root extract (standardized to 80% ginsenosides), Aneurin DBE? (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Acai Berry 4:1 extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants), Cha'de Bugre 10:1 extract (standardized for purine metabolites), Aniracetam

I never used the original version so this is a complete noob's perspective. I am pretty stim tolerant; I've taken about almost any pre-workout cocktail/pill/whatever known to man that contains caffeine and other stimulants. I can get through the day without it, but feel I am more productive with it. I was a bit skeptical with the claims of this stuff. I take ******** sometimes for better focus during school work [or just because I'm lazy as some say] so that being said, on to the good stuff.

I took 1 capsule at around 10 am this morning on an empty stomach. It took about an hour, but I felt the energy and focus slowly creep up. With the increased energy, brought a better sense of 'well being.' It was a very good euphoric feeling that radiated throughout my body. The energy never reached an overwhelmed state of any kind and was very pleasing for me. I was able to be much more productive [finished my assignment for programming in record time] and get **** done. While it helped me focus, it also helped me keep a clear state of mind. While in this, I could focus on the task at hand rather than the other million things in my life I have going on. A lot of times when I read something for school, my mind starts to trail off. I think about anything from the health of my family and money to my next exam in an unrelated class. I often forget what I'm reading, and realize halfway down the page I remember nothing that I read. This wasn't the case. I was able to read faster and in a state where I could remember everything that I read. It's a very similar effect to ********. The energy was consistent and peaked around 5-6 hours, when it stopped elevating upwards. When coming down, you really couldn't notice. I was still extremely productive, had lots of energy, focus, and just felt good about my life. Usually on ******** I come down and it hits you hard and heavy, a lot of times leaving me annoyed at the simplest things. Not with Slim Xtreme. It was very subtle and when it wore off around 11 pm tonight, I still had a euphoric effect. I was VERY pleased with the effects of 1 capsule. Also, my resting heart rate was increased. Nothing that made me feel uncomfortable but something I did notice.

The appetite suppression worked very well. I almost had to remind myself that I needed to eat and force food down. Normally I have no problem eating, but my mind was just so focused on the task at hand that I almost forgot all my meals! This definitely excels in appetite suppresion.

In my honest opinion, this gave almost MORE focus and energy then my 20mg tabs of ******** and lasted longer. I know this isn't the purpose of Slim Xtreme, but I can't help but stress the fact of it's power. The mental clarity was just astounding. Overall, this product is a HUGE hit and I will definitely be picking some up.
    Caffeine is a crazy drug, indeed. I love the stuff-
    OEF/OIF 82nd Airborne Division
    University of Oregon alum

-Strong-Ass Jaw Crew
    -Combat Veterans Crew
    -Anger Management Crew

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cyp27 View Post
    i used to use Slim Xtreme and i was impressed. Since the discontinuing i have tried several other supplements with no results. Where can i find the New Slim Xtreme?
    There is no new slim X out. I heard they were working on something but I'm not sure I could ever trust them again.

free2speak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    There is no new slim X out. I heard they were working on something but I'm not sure I could ever trust them again.
    What about the slim Xtreme gold? I just ordered it from Amazon. I am trying to lose weight (25 pounds over the course of two month with a good diet and exercise) and also trying to gain focus. I am usually very lethargic and lack concentration. I have used ******** couple of times and it's like a miracle product for me. I get twice the amount of things done and remember everything they teach in college. But since, I am too old (21 years) for a prescription of ********, I really hope this stuff works for me. I am a girl and I have never used any weight loss supplements before but I am huge caffeine addict and love the way it energizes me. Any suggestion?

Cutieful024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where to purchase?

Does anybody know where you can purchase slim xtreme now? I cannot seem to find it anywhere credible. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, I am new to the forums!