Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool I'm gonna get jumped by a frat - Serious

well here is the story as condensed as i can make it.

I had a roommate for two years. funny guy, got tons of girls, cheat on his hot, faithful pre med girlfriend on a regular basis and did her dirty. eventually he moved into with a frat, barely see him. his girl and him break up cuz he wants to sleep around but still manages to keep her on his dick. but she hangs with him almost everyday because we have every class together and are good friends. (no i never once made a move on her). in fact i kept their relationship together.

anyhow. she finally learns about some of the millions of times he cheated on her. and leaves his ass for good. now he is all emotional and misses her and everyone thinks i ran my mouth. so now he is saying dont talk to him and he hates me blah blah,and random people from his frat are saying the want me to come over and help them with computers. but not to tell anyone and keep it secret. obviously they are trying to get me alone and jump me.

so my take right now is i will let them do what they want, they can try and jump me if they want. i got back up plans in place. whats would you guys do?

im not going to kill, shoot, or stab anyone
    Last edited by Ripped Mass; 02-26-2009 at 06:27 PM.

xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPxdaGOAT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cliffs fast!
    If I stumble: hold me.
    If I fall: help me back up.
    If I stop: kill me.

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
    - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Never explain -- your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyhow.
    - Elbert Hubbard

Get Negged Beach!

DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrDouchebag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're in america...solve all your problems the american way

buy a gun (plus you get to uphold the constitution)

(serious)

spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bang your room mate's ex.

You want to anyway.

Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Monty23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In before jail time.

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What the sam ****, I can't understand half of that ****.

The frat is gonna jump you? Most frat guys are big pussies and are all talk. If they really are gonna jump you, get some of your boys and fight them even. If you can't get anybody to help you, grab a weapon and start beatin ass. Let them know not to **** with you.

uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    take a camera with u
    100% Ukranian

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** man... talk to the guy 1 on 1 and tell him that you didn't say **** to her.

He's obviously mad cause he lost the girl, not because of you. He just wants someone to blame. Confront him on this. Tell him you'll knock some fukn sense into him if he doesn't figure **** out on his own, but you're not the one who made him cheat on his girl and ****, and it's his fault he lost her. Tell him to man up, or beat his ass for being a crybaby.

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fresh_Prince View Post
    What the sam ****, I can't understand half of that ****.

The frat is gonna jump you? Most frat guys are big pussies and are all talk. If they really are gonna jump you, get some of your boys and fight them even. If you can't get anybody to help you, grab a weapon and start beatin ass. Let them know not to **** with you.
    all my boys are his friends and frat brothers. the other half of my boys are in another frat but will probably side with this one due to close ties

BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Show up alone naked and covered in **** with a hard on and say..

"S'up motherf*ckers, wheres the vistas at?"
    "If you want to get your face beaten and well smashed, your ass kicked, and your arms broken, contact Carlos Gracie at this address..." - Brazillian newspaper ad circa 1920 - Now THATS alpha!!!

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You definitely wanna bang the chick so just do it.

Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
    well here is the story as condensed as i can make it.

I had a roommate for two years. funny guy, got tons of girls, cheat on his hot, faithful pre med girlfriend on a regular basis and did her dirty. eventually he moved into with frat barely see him. his girl and him break up cuz he wants to sleep around but still manages to keep her on his dick. but she hangs with almost everyday because we have every class together and are good friends. (no i never once made a move on her). in fact i kept their relationship together.

anyhow. she finally learns about some of the millions of times he cheated on her. and leaves his ass for good. now he is all emotional and misses and everyone thinks i ran my mouth. so now he is saying dont talk to him and he hates me blah blah,and random people from his frat are saying the want me to come over and help them with computers. but not to tell anyone and keep it secret. obviously they are trying to get me alone and jump me.

so my take right now is i will let them do what they want, they can try and jump me if they want. i got back up plans in place. whats would you guys do?

Cliffs-
    - ex roommate cheats on girlfriend who is almost my best friend
    - texts saying he hates me
    - now his frat keeps trying to get me in situations by myself
    Last edited by Ripped Mass; 02-26-2009 at 06:28 PM.

FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATA55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should probably get pictures of you banging his ex-gf and show him. Possibly even record a video of you and her in action. After he sees she's having more fun with you im sure and his frat boyfriends will understand and possibly even take you out for drinks.

w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10) w.murderface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that's pretty lame if they're gonna jump you because he was cheating on his girl. pretty sure my brothers would just say, "well dude you probably should have seen that coming"
    ΘX

"Can you do me a favor? Can you have a great day? Can you do that for me? Thanks."

BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenchDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ijkd View Post
    take a camera with u
    you dont need a camera... just record one of the phone calls asking them to come over and help them with their pc's keeping it a secret, then go over with your gun holstered and if **** jumps off put one in one of their thigh's, it'll teach those meathead idiots a lesson and you'll have less time in court and/or paperwork than if you actually killed one of them

Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They probably aren't going to do anything. Don't worry about it they are running their mouths.

If they do come over and try to jump you, go down swinging. An ass beating is never as bad as it seems. I looked forward to being out numbered. You have nothing to lose.
    U mad cause I'm stylin' on you?
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Originally Posted by hardcoresteve View Post
    It sounds like you're leaving sh it out. Did you run your mouth?

Also, a "frat" is going to "beat you up?" Not la cosa nostra, not the Crips, but white guys who couldn't make friends so they joined a very homosexual greek club?

LOL.

Suburban white kids. Endless lulz.
    no this a historically black frat. and i know them. they would pull some pussy **** like this

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please take this advice seriously. Frats are all pussies. They won't do ****.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by w.murderface View Post
    that's pretty lame if they're gonna jump you because he was cheating on his girl. pretty sure my brothers would just say, "well dude you probably should have seen that coming"
    This is exactly what I as thinking. To me it sounds like a bunch of toolbags running their mouths.

Peter Griffin Genetics BuffaJoe's Avatar
    BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you sound like a pussy. I hope they kick your ass

ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you ran your mouth, didnt you?

FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500) FreshPrince_1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What ramifications of the Florida law would allow you to legally kill them?

Not saying it isn't true, just wondering.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    2nd amendment ftw?

and for the record. i got a girlfriend who i havent cheated on and dont plan on. they know that too. so they know im not trying to bang his girl. this is all just some pussy **** and no matter what. its his fault he lost her. no one made him sleep with those 50 other girls. the gayness of this all is amazing but i gotta deal with it.

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a bunch of Grade A douchebags, send them a text and say if you try anything on me I WILL ****ING KILL YOU BITCHES.

Should do the trick. If not then you know what you have to do.

Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
    no this a historically black frat. and i know them. they would pull some pussy **** like this
    Lol. My comments were assuming this was a normal fraternity. Never mind.

Originally Posted by Fresh_Prince View Post
    What ramifications of the Florida law would allow you to legally kill them?

Not saying it isn't true, just wondering.
    if you're out numbered two to one or more. its considered that they are using LETHAL FORCE on you in which case you are allowed to respond back with lethal force to protect your own life.

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenchDog View Post
    you dont need a camera... just record one of the phone calls asking them to come over and help them with their pc's keeping it a secret, then go over with your gun holstered and if **** jumps off put one in one of their thigh's, it'll teach those meathead idiots a lesson and you'll have less time in court and/or paperwork than if you actually killed one of them
    BenchDog has spoken

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Challenge him to a duel.

The misc will bring dueling back.

or just talk to him 1on1 and tell him how **** is, or find out how she actually found out and let him know. If he's still pissed/doesn't believe you, fight him and call him out on being a pussy to have his buddies try to do you in.
    no sig crew