Liebo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What I ate Today - I SUCK

I should start with that I'm 5'10 250 lbs. trying to lose fat/weight . . . Slept in real late today because of the nor easter, woke up and then at about 4 had some protein pancakes with fruit preserves and no sugar syrup . . . then at like 7 i had some hot turkey with half a sweet potato and some broccoli/pecan vegetable puree thing . . . then i had at about 9 an activia yogurt and a slice of home made whole wheat toast with natty peanut butter and no sugar jelly . . . then of course at about 4am i went upstairs and had an olive with garlic inside, half a cup of grapefruit, half a cup of peaches, a teaspoon of natty pb, a few dark chocolate chips and some tiny no fat raspberry pecan muffin my dad made . . . so basically I SUCK cause i can't freakin eat right cause i probably didn't get enough calories today, surely didn't get enough protein, and i know the fruit and stuff is better than doritos and what not but i don't know i just feel like a loser . . . the only meat i'll eat is chicken or turkey so i don't know what else to have for protein besides shakes which i usually gag from. AHHHHHHH

oh and I also had a high protein south beach cinnamon bar . . . those things are awesome and not that bad for you at all 10 grams of protein/15 carbs

jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    too many sugars an carbs, not enough protein, probably too many wrong calories, its not just how many calories you eat its what food make up the calories,

you think if someone ate an 800 calorie cake all day an that was it they would look/feel good because ive tried it and it dosnt work.
    if youre not screaming youre not trying

CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't worry, you want to know what I ate yesterday?

8AM - Fried Eggs, Bacon, Wheat Bread, Orange Juice
    1PM - Turkey Sandwich
    10:30PM - Four Pieces of Fried Chicken, 7-Up

I failed badly.

MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CartierWatch View Post
    Don't worry, you want to know what I ate yesterday?

8AM - Fried Eggs, Bacon, Wheat Bread, Orange Juice
    1PM - Turkey Sandwich
    10:30PM - Four Pieces of Fried Chicken, 7-Up

I failed badly.
    here is what i usually eat

-Wakeup-
    protein shake with 3 tbsp of peanut butter and kashi go lean crunch

Breakfast- Whole grain bagel with 3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs and cheese

Meal 3- Turkey sandwich with 5 pieces of turkey and 2 pieces of Arnold double protein bread

Lunch- 1 cup uncooked (2 cup cooked) brown rice and 6 oz chicken

Meal 5- Turkey sandwich with 5 pieces of turkey and 2 pieces of Arnold double protein bread

(on days i workout- preworkout- hopefully superpump250 and volumaize. than postworkout pure protein shake with matlodextrin carb powder)

Meal 6- Chicken Wrap or chicken and sweet potatoe

Before bed- protein shake with 3 tbsp of peanut butter and kashi go lean crunch

thats the typical meal plan- its a ton of calories and lately i havent been gaining off that
    Eat Big To Get Big Muscle

reps for life-

ChrisV92

i need more protein damn it . . . i had some protein pancakes for breakfast which were about 30 grams of carbs and 55 grams of protein . . . i dont' even know what to have next i'm so bored of everything

No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fish,
    try making a smoothie out of your protein shakes,
    E.G.
    adding oatmeal, natural pb, rasberries, greek yogourt, bannanas, mangoes.
    egg whites,
    whole eggs.
    PB and jelly sandwich are my fav with a glass of Milk
    "I would rather make my name than inherit it"

"Nevermind what haters say, Ignore them til they fade away"

"Yond Cassius has a LEAN and HUNGRY look; He thinks to much: such men are dangerous."- William Shakespeare

"He who makes a Beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man"

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You suck? Looks like you ate a bunch of healthy **** to me. Don't worry about it. If you don't WANT to eat, just chug a couple shakes and call it a day. You'll get your protein easy.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok sorry but get over it and start fresh tomorrow

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just eat something. I don't understand these posts. What exactly are you looking for in responses? You obviously know that you didn't eat what you should have (more protein). Just stop screwing around and get with the program. Go buy some food.

cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people find it helpful to plan every meal and snack a day in advance. This keeps them from just grabbing whatever from the fridge and cupboards when they get hungry. Before going to bed, write out exactly what you are going to eat for every meal and every snack the next day. If you find that you can't follow your meal plan because you don't have as much time to prepare the meals as you thought you would, then actually prepare the meals and snacks the day before instead of just planning them.

What works for me is slightly different because I don't like to put a lot of thought into food. I plan out what I'm going to eat for breakfast and then eat the same thing for breakfast all week long. I do the same thing for snacks and lunch. My wife usually prepares supper and I've learned to just eat whatever she's willing to make.