Thread: Body Sculpting

dmbartender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Sculpting

Hey guys. Been working out 3 years now already, and have completely plateaued after 2. I think for my genes, I would just have to dedicate too much time and money to eating to gain a little more muscle. I didn't even get that muscular. At my best I could bench 2 plates maybe 4 times, and I weigh 185 lbs. My arms never developed much, although at best I could squat with almost 3 plates on each side.

So now, I'm thinking of sculpting instead. Doing a bit less weight, more full body exercises, concentrating on form and posture, in order to get more of an athletic body. Granted, I still want to keep as much muscle as possible, but I want to see what my body can naturally maintain without having to worry about getting 200+ grams of protein each day, and worrying so much about food in general. I've started the warrior diet, so I naturally eat a little less, but also a bit more healthy. I've lost about 10 pounds already, probably half fat and half muscle. I find it much easier to eat only once or twice a day in comparison to 5-6 times. That was nearly impossible with my job.

But anyway, I've noticed better definition after losing a bit of fat, and I prefer that to vainly trying to get huge muscles, because my body can't seem to do that anyway.

Anyone else have this experience?

mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mcintyrej has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    diet could be a factor, if that wrong. nothing will work..
    Just one more, then it all will be over...