Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tell me what you think-Shoulder routine

Im Fixing to start this shoulder routine.Just tell me what you guys think or any ideas is welcomed.Also going to post my Back,Chest,Arms, and legs at a later date. I also do Arms with my shoulders.

Tues-Blitzing the Front and Side delts
    1. Tri-Set 4x8- Barbell Press,Front DB Raise,Upright Rows
    2.Machine Front Press-4x8
    3.Lateral Raises-4x8
    4.Bent-Over-Laterals-4x8
    5.Smith Machine Shrugs-strip Meathod

Thus-Blizting the side/rear Delts
    1.Arnold Press-Running the rack
    2.Superset-4x10-Bent-Over-Cable Laterals,Lying Side laterals
    3.Lateral raises(heavy)-4x8
    4.Cable- Reverse-Raises-3x10
    5.Front DB raise-3x10-12
    6.DB SHrugs-Running the rack

Sat-Blitzing and Shocking all 3 heads
    1.Superset-4x8-Barbell Press, DB laterals
    2.Superset-4x8-Machine Front Press,Bent-over- Laterals
    3.Superset-4x10-Upright Rows, Seated Cable Lateras
    4.Smith Machine-Strip Meathod
    5.DB shrugs(heavy)-4x10-12

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Coach-C View Post
    Im Fixing to start this shoulder routine.Just tell me what you guys think or any ideas is welcomed.Also going to post my Back,Chest,Arms, and legs at a later date. I also do Arms with my shoulders.

3.Lateral Raises-4x8
    4.Bent-Over-Laterals-4x8

5.Front DB raise-3x10-12

that's alot of work m'man....you sure you need that much?

Gotta keep moving forward User4543432's Avatar
    User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000) User4543432 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Coach-C View Post

3.Lateral Raises-4x8
    4.Bent-Over-Laterals-4x8

5.Front DB raise-3x10-12

Give those poor dawgs some time to rest boy! Damn! Tone it down a bit man...remember you're also hitting those heads seperately throughout the rest of the workouts during the week with chest, with back...etc...

I would say drop out one of the shoulder days, hit them on monday with the chest since they're already close to exhaustion anyways, then hit them again on Friday with an arm day or something...

I'm not here o go over your whole plan man, and those were just suggestions of mine, but I am begging you on behalf of those deltoids of yours to tone it down a bit man!
    Had back surgery September 3, 2009. The road to recovery is FAR from over, but I like a good challenge.

ishii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotta agree with justin. ease back on the volume, they're only a small muscle group. granted, they can be hard for some people to stimulate growth in but i think you'll find less is more. whatever work you do just make sure you go ALL OUT, even if it means you can only do a couple of sets.. and don't neglect those rear delts. best of luck!

Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coach-C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the ideas guys. I have done a workout like this before and got great results. I agree that it is a little much but im a college student and i get plenty of rest and down time. Also, if you guys dont care to post some of your shoulder routines on here so i can get some more ideas. Thanks!

JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For shoulders I usually do either seated dumbell press or military press as heavy as possible for like 3 sets of 6-10, then side laterals for 3 sets of 12.

Usually do this 2x/week. Might throw in power cleans or clean and press occasionaly.

hit barbell/dumbell military presses and of course you can't beat a bit of upright rowing with a barbell/dumbell. in fact i found upright rows to be THE exercise that originally kickstarted some quality medial delt growth and seperation between the medial and anterior delts. obviously if you have specific goals you should be making note of everything completed in your workout but don't get too carried away smashing out endless sets and reps. warm up, KILL IT for your working set(s) and then rest. remember, you're exercising exactly the same muscle fibres in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th set as you are in the first so if you can hit PROPER failure with a couple of sets don't carry on doing more as this will be counterproductive. get onto the next exercises, get showered, get eating then maybe eat some more. take full advantage of the naturally higher testosterone production you have in your teens but don't reduce those levels by overtraining.

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not an expert, but this kind of volume (16-20 sets, 3 times per week for one body part) just seems silly. In order to finish all that volume, you probably have to drop the weight of your exercises so much that you are working mostly on endurance and not strength/mass. The less you do, the harder you can work, and the more weight you can lift.

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hit them once per week hard with effective exercises and you eat a ton and you're good to go.

Seated Side Laterals (Thumbs down and pinkies up at top, like pouring a jug)
    Bent-over Rear Laterals
    Seated Barbell or DB Press
    Shrugs

You can even drop the shrugs if you want. Back exercises and the Shoulder exercises already hit Traps enough.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

I got these ideas out of the arnold book which i have been doing for about a year now and working out the whole body with a 2-day split i have seen insane gains. It prob has to do with my high level of test(being young), My diet has been great, and i get 8-10 hours of sleep a night, which is plenty time for rest. On the high volume and droping weight to finish the set, is not true for me, i have been body building for about a year now and i have went from 175 to 198 doing this 2-day split, its great and thanks for the ideas,and im going to post my chest routine here in a few.

i'm glad to hear it's going well for you. i think if you're training all naturally, which i assume you are, i've found working the body as a whole unit a couple of times per week generally works better than doing a split over several days per week where un-juiced trainees usually struggle to recover sufficiently. did you mean that you've literally been training for one year? if this is the case then it's not suprising you've seen good gains, everyone new to lifting usually does early doors, though it does sound like you're doing things properly so good on you. as arnie said to ed while squatting - "KEEP GOING". be prepared to eventually plateau, it's pretty much unavoidable for most people. just keep mixing up the big compound lifts and cycling heavier and slightly lighter sessions. don't be afraid of taking a week out every couple of months as well. you're lucky that you get quite a nice hit of zZzz's every night which is a big bonus. try to read as much material regarding training as you can. there's so much out there. read it, absorb it, reflect upon it, experiment with it.

Thanks Ishii, i have been training more than a year, I just got really serious about it a year ago.Im thankful for the input, and good luck to you bro

in that case, pat on the back. you must be killing it in there. thanks man, same to you.

ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude your obviously not training hard enough by doing all those exercise. too much overlaping, you will newer have big sholders training that way.
    if you want help visit my thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114002681

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BillabongVolcom View Post
    Hit them once per week hard with effective exercises and you eat a ton and you're good to go.

Seated Side Laterals (Thumbs down and pinkies up at top, like pouring a jug)
    Bent-over Rear Laterals
    Seated Barbell or DB Press
    Shrugs

You can even drop the shrugs if you want. Back exercises and the Shoulder exercises already hit Traps enough.
    Good response. This would be an effective shoulder routine.

Originally Posted by ramboris View Post
    dude your obviously not training hard enough by doing all those exercise. too much overlaping, you will newer have big sholders training that way.
    if you want help visit my thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114002681
    Not training hard enough? Its not overlaping my friend they are broken up to what is being targeted on Diffrent days..

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can certainly achieve great results by doing all this work. You should realize, however, that there are other, more efficient ways of achieving great results. Most people are interested in achieving the best results in the shortest amount of time possible, and thus focusing and going heavy on three main shoulder exercises (like overhead presses, lateral raises, and upright rows) makes sense.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is just crazy. When are your muscles surpose to recover between all the back work and shoulder exercises you do, and I havent even see your bi/tri routine. I would be amazed if you could even work your bis after hitting back three times a week with 4-5 different exercises each workout. Now I know why so many members have given up in this section.
    Last edited by TAWS6; 02-24-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    This is just crazy. When are your muscles surpose to recover between all the back work and shoulder exercises you do, and I havent even see your bi/tri routine. I would be amazed if you could even work your bis after hitting back three times a week with 4-5 different exercises each workout. Now I know why so many members have given up in this section.
    Dude your thinking Im in the Gym for hours after hours...I generally workout in the morning and it only takes me an Hour and a Half..I only rest about 30-45 secs inbetween sets...So my muscles have all day to respond to the rest plus the 8-10 hours of sleep i get and my diet and im posting my Bi/Tris workout soon..My chest is done on a Push pull meathod doesnt affect arms that much...

an arms day as well? when you get a few mins, could you post your entire weekly schedule pls?

Originally Posted by ishii View Post
    an arms day as well? when you get a few mins, could you post your entire weekly schedule pls?
    Arms is done on the same Day as shoulders....I will post them soon..