Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Facebook-Stalke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Filling in the middle of the chest

I've got kind of an interesting problem. The middle of my chest (between both pec muscles) has nothing there. It goes right to the sternum. When I wear a shirt it gives an almost cleavage appearance as if i have man boobs. When my shirt is off you can tell I don't have man boobs but it still look kind of awkward. I do flat bench, incline, and decline and I've added cable crossovers to my workout about 4 weeks ago but I haven't seen any sign of filling in the middle. I have a naturally big chest as it is so it makes this problem much worse because of how far out my pecs go. I'm debating on stopping flat bench all together just to help shrink the pecs down a little. This might be something out of my control (genetics) but I was wondering if anyone had a siggestion

redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) redbird_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You may just be being extra critical of yourself (i.e. no one else can notice it). If anything, it may just be a body fat issue.

mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is no exercise that will target just the middle of your pecs. Your best bet would be to make the pecs bigger all around and hope they fill in.
    Ron Paul 2012!!!

Don't rep me for my military service. Its just a job like any other. You payed my paycheck and that's all the thanks I need.

[img] [/img]
    [youtube] [/youtube]

Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have the exact same problem man. im a bit overweight tho, maybe 15% bodyfat but it seems like my fat goes towards my nipple area and not to the middle to give the man boob affect. hopefully my cut helps it out a bit

Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeff_DC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what about the area just under the pecs right before the abs? i look like i got a darn cave in my chest especially at the sternum area.
    No pain. No regrets. No fear.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are about 1million threads about chest, SEARCH

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    um yeah could be because theres not really a muscle there in human anatomy

eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read at http://www.exercisegoals.com/best-chest-exercises.html

"3. Dumbbell flys will build the inner chest giving it a clear separation."

For instance, hit flat bench and incline. Then move on to concentrate your chest workout on fly's.

laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eedre View Post

For instance, hit flat bench and incline. Then move on to concentrate your chest workout on fly's.
    Not true.

First of all there is a big inner chest debate saying that the only way to develop an inner chest is to develop a larger chest overall.

I kind of disagree a little but if you want to target your inner chest Dumbbell Flys won't be as effective as there isn't total resistance at the top of the movement.

If you want to try and target your inner chest try machine cable fly's, pec deck, the varied forms of cable crossover, concentration fly's (google this) and maybe even close grip bench press.
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    Musashi Creatine Monohydrate
    Scivation Xtend Aminio Acids
    Blackmores Multivitamins
    VPX N.O Shotgun
    Nature's Own Fish Oil
    ZMA /Amino Acid Compound Mix
    .................. thinking about White Flood?

eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10) eedre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by laalz View Post

I kind of disagree a little but if you want to target your inner chest Dumbbell Flys won't be as effective as there isn't total resistance at the top of the movement.
    So, how about decline fly's? That way there is still some resistance at the top of the lift.

laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) laalz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah i still don't think enough though. I would prob suggest cable work for that inner chest as there is total resistance all the way.
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    Musashi Creatine Monohydrate
    Scivation Xtend Aminio Acids
    Blackmores Multivitamins
    VPX N.O Shotgun
    Nature's Own Fish Oil
    ZMA /Amino Acid Compound Mix
    .................. thinking about White Flood?

jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbrowncbr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by laalz View Post
    Yeah i still don't think enough though. I would prob suggest cable work for that inner chest as there is total resistance all the way.
    and holding the contraction for several seconds on each rep while focusing on flexing the inner chest, try touching the wrists together at this point instead of hands/knuckles

RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Inner Chest

If you want to build inner chest muscles, you have to dissect your chest workout. Your chest which consist of your pectorals pecs are big muscles which means you are going to have workout different part of your chest. Here are some exercises you can use to build inner chest muscles very quickly.
    Inner Chest muscles Exercises:

Flat bench Dumbbell Flyes

Benefits-Dumbbell flyes are a great way to build inner chest. It gives chest muscle the complete look and feel. Along with Bench Press, dumbbell flyes are required to develop a complete chest. Flyes are a must and make it a regular part of your chest training.

Steps of Performing-

Lie straight on the bench; keep your feet on the floor for balance.
    Hold the dumbbells at arms length above you with palms facing each other.
    Lower the dumbbells as much as possible on the sides thrusting your chest out as you do so. Bend the arms at the elbows slightly.
    Slowly return to the starting position. Thrust and squeeze the chest.
    Repeat the process and complete the set.

Things To Remember-

Always keep a controlled motion and try to avoid jerky movements.
    Do not try to bounce the weights off the chest.
    Avoid arching of back as much as possible.
    Perform the exercise only before performing triceps.

Cross Grip Bench Press

Benefits- The close grip bench press is a variation on the regular bench press. A close grip bench press is a regular bench press but with your arms positioned close on the bar. Cross grip bench press are good way to build inner chest. It gives inner chest muscles to look attractive. This is beneficial to build wide muscles.

Steps Of Performing-

Lie face on the bench, with your feet position widely and firm on the floor. Grip the bar directly above your shoulders.
    While keeping your wrists straight, slowly lower the bar to your middle chest.
    Keep your elbow close to your body.
    Stop a movement, and then push the bar straight up to the starting position over your chest.
    Do not lock your elbows back at the top.

Things to Remember-
    As this a beneficial exercise, you can use the close grip bench press in your triceps workout as well.
    While doing the exercise keep your elbows tucked in at your side throughout the exercises.
    My favorite Supplement companies: Universal(animal) and Controlled Labs !!! FTW

Current Stack:

CL-Green Mag
    CL-White Flood
    CL-Glycergrow
    ON Gold standard Whey
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    ON-Fish Oil

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GENETICZ View Post
    Does this guy ever post anythign helpfull or just tell everyone to "search"

its all i see him saying.. blah blahblah search functing..
    yeh that's all i do man.. i just go into threads saying search.. dickhead, how about you stop making useless threads and start lifting weights

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No.
    So, how about decline fly's? That way there is still some resistance at the top of the lift.
    No.
    Does this guy ever post anythign helpfull or just tell everyone to "search"

its all i see him saying.. blah blahblah search functing..
    No.
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    yeh that's all i do man.. i just go into threads saying search.. dickhead, how about you stop making useless threads and start lifting weights
    Yes.
    I know you do.. Its all i ahve seen from you. "omgz do you ever use the search"

waa waa waaa
    No.

And lawlz at geneticz now trying to talk **** about those who got tired of answering his stupid ass threads, becuase he is a lazy fuck and can't do any research for himself.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like it. But he might want to get that checked out. His penis seems to move with a mind of it's own. He is moving his hips in a nice, smooth, controlled manner. That penis is flailing around like a rope toy in a dogs mouth.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493