Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mad103 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal CUTS vs Hydroxycut Hardcore vs REDuction

Hey guys,

Just got off the supp war thread and need help on these supplements.

Animal CUTS
    Hydroxycut Hardcore
    REDuction

I am considering 1 of these 3 products. I am 6'1 196lbs. I am trying to lean out, my midsection mostly. I am pretty lean already. I just got these love handles that will not go away. I work out 4-5 days a week with 30 cardio everyday and heavy lifting. My diet is on lockdown, with a few weekend meals as exception and even then under control. Which of these products would you recommend? Its stubborn belly/handle/stored fat that I am trying to get rid of. Please help. Thanks

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    ill bump this for u
    i rep back 1k+

redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsoxfan85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    of the 3 i've used 2: Animal Cuts and REDuction

I used REDuction first and I have to say it was pretty good and convenient. 2 red pills in the AM and 2 black pills in the PM. The red pills give you a good appetite suppressant and energy, and the black pills give you a good nights sleep; however, I quit taking the black pills because I would wake up the morning after taking them and still felt tired and groggy. I would definately recommend REDuction.

I just finished my cycle of Animal Cuts and I must say I didn't notice much of a difference in anything. I kept my same workout regimen and diet as before. It does however give you a feeling of leaness, if that's what you're looking for. BTW, 1 package contains 9 pills..you have to take 2 packages a day, although I got pretty good at dosing the 9 at once!

All in all I'd go with REDuction..haven't tried the new Hydroxycut but did have benefits from the old one years ago.

Hope this helps!

fatofit18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stay away from supplements. From my personal experience, i would tell you to stay away from hydroxycut hardcore..i took it and after a job my heart was stinging so i returned it back to GNC. Gluck!

EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fatofit18 View Post
    Stay away from supplements. From my personal experience, i would tell you to stay away from hydroxycut hardcore..i took it and after a job my heart was stinging so i returned it back to GNC. Gluck!
    none of the above.

how many pills did you take for that to happen?

Any other suggestions from those who have tried these products? Just trying to get a real a review from real people vs "advertisement" reviews

Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ziggaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore.. if you can handle it, take it. I got results from it

oxballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used Hydroxycut and it definatly worked for me although the first week i had the shakes

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I stop taking hidroxycut hardcore yesterday...it works some people, no for others, I would not recommend it

A lot of you guys mention results in pounds. I think I am good poundwise. Between

ANIMAL Cuts
    Hydroxycut Hardcore
    REDuction

Which of these products works best in showing physical shedding/cutting results? I am trying to get something that will trim/cut down my midsection area. I have these pain in the a$$ love handles that wont go away and I have a strict diet with 4-5 workout days with cardio and heavy lifting.

Which is best for ridding stored bodyfat? The ultimate cutting supplement.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've made two logs (very detailed) in the past.

On the 21-days I was using Animal Cuts, I lost 3lbs while eating 3,000 calories. (Not bad)

While on two cycles (2 months) on REDuction, I lost 21lbs. Both were with a controlled diet, activity, jogging ,etc. The difference with REDuction was about 1,500 calories. At that time, I wasn't really worrying about losing musle (I was 245lbs).

Fast forward a year, I'm still using REDuction as a main form of energy and fat lost aid. Take a look and you'll see the threads I've made, they explain everything (in detail) I've done.

I would personally stay away from Animal Cuts and Hydroxycut. Animal Cuts IS an amazing product, but the guggle it has really needs to be rethunk!

Hydroxycut is just overpriced. And that's a personal thing, it too is very well thought out.

^Hey man, could you post a link to your thread?

It looks like you recommend REDuction? You think this may help me in my situation (as stated above)?

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Cuts Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=REDuction

REDuction Log.

Now remember people, this is when I was in the mindset of 1,500 calories, tons of jogging a day. I'm 191lbs now. Cutting with 2,000 - 2,500 calories a day. Just want to clearify that for people.

Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I swear by HH. Take it with a sound diet and lots of exercise and you should see results, however some supps work for some people and dont for others...no doubt about it. And yes, first time you take it you may get the shakes while working out especially if dosing too high or not eating/drinking enough cals and water.
    Z-MONEY

What u lookin at Willis? lyrics312's Avatar
    lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The REDuction PM makes me feel really tired in the morning when I wake up.

When I don't take the PM pills I'll get 9 hours of sleep and wake up fine. When I take the PM pills I'll get 9 hours of sleep, then I'll wake up & feel so tired I'll fall back asleep for another 2 hours and be late for work

I don't feel much of a boost from the REDucation AM pills either, but it's different with every person.

The pills work great for some people & don't work at all for others.
    Hector Blunts

Join Date November 18th 2008 3:17PM EST
    Ban Date: November 18th 2008 3:20PM EST

You will be missed Mr. Blunts

Originally Posted by lyrics312 View Post
    The REDuction PM makes me feel really tired in the morning when I wake up.

When I don't take the PM pills I'll get 9 hours of sleep and wake up fine. When I take the PM pills I'll get 9 hours of sleep, then I'll wake up & feel so tired I'll fall back asleep for another 2 hours and be late for work

I don't feel much of a boost from the REDucation AM pills either, but it's different with every person.

The pills work great for some people & don't work at all for others.
    With REDuction it's not a hardcore mix of stimulants like Hydroxycut. It's a nice boost of flowing energy through the day. I can actually feel a difference when I take it and when I don't. I like the effects of the PEA (the feel good chemical in chocolate). Makes me feel more enlightened. This is me though.

Some people need that ECA stack, others look for a mild boost to just keep them trucking. I like both roads though.

nihimetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nihimetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Animal Cuts Log

REDuction Log.

Now remember people, this is when I was in the mindset of 1,500 calories, tons of jogging a day. I'm 191lbs now. Cutting with 2,000 - 2,500 calories a day. Just want to clearify that for people.
    First off, awesome log. I've been reading at them off and on all day and you give such great detail. I wanted to ask your personal advice. It sounds as if you are saying it isn't good to be doing 1500-2000 calories to cut (granted, I know it depends on ones maintenance and such). I gather that's due to muscle loss, correct? But you were taking ~200g of protein a day, so why were you losing muscle.

Reason I ask is because I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm taking in between 1600-1900 and losing weight. Never hungry or anything. In fact, feel great. Just wondering if I should be concerned.

Originally Posted by nihimetal View Post
    First off, awesome log. I've been reading at them off and on all day and you give such great detail. I wanted to ask your personal advice. It sounds as if you are saying it isn't good to be doing 1500-2000 calories to cut (granted, I know it depends on ones maintenance and such). I gather that's due to muscle loss, correct? But you were taking ~200g of protein a day, so why were you losing muscle.

Reason I ask is because I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm taking in between 1600-1900 and losing weight. Never hungry or anything. In fact, feel great. Just wondering if I should be concerned.
    At THAT time I reall wasn't taking in a lot of protein. I wasn't educated enough to understand the importance of protein while on a cut. I just ate 1,500 calories and that was that.

The difference is excess skin issues if you drop weight too fast. This is why I'm not cutting with 2,500 calories, but my carbs are adjusted a lot lower then before. Going another route, and it's been working pretty well.

Protein's 1:1 to my body weight, carbs around 100g, calories about 2,500. In a month I can see a good difference in fat around my stomach and chest area, but the scale actually said different. This is one reason I really stopped with the scale. It's pointless at this stage for me.

eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the effects of the PEA (the feel good chemical in chocolate).
    Just for future reference, there is about 20mg of PEA in chocolate. It's really a miniscule and unnoticeable amount, it would be better if you described it as the feel good chemical in the brain .

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    so guys, how long does the reduction AM energy last? Usually i do cardio at 8 PM, so would it still be worth buying for me?

Also, i dont mean to hijak this thread, but while im talking about it, do you guys think it would be more useful to excercise at 5 PM(5 hours after i eat) or 8 PM (2 hours after i eat)?
    i rep back 1k+

OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant believe nobody has mentioned EC stack. It is by far the best "fat burner" Ive taken to date. I did 3 or 4 cycles of animal cuts and saw decent progress but EC has been the best for me
    skinny and jacked OApb here I come....
    current supps:Optimum whey, animal pak,Animal flex, superpump 250, sizeon, EC stack ohnoes!!

4/09~ 241
    11/10~ 275 :( time to get my ass in gear

bump lol
    i rep back 1k+

Originally Posted by OApb View Post
    I cant believe nobody has mentioned EC stack. It is by far the best "fat burner" Ive taken to date. I did 3 or 4 cycles of animal cuts and saw decent progress but EC has been the best for me
    Because we're not talking about the EC stack, and it's actually been banned. I'm glad it's great for you, others it makes their heart race, shakes, etc.

This isn't an EC stack thread.

OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OApb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because we're not talking about the EC stack, and it's actually been banned. I'm glad it's great for you, others it makes their heart race, shakes, etc.

This isn't an EC stack thread.
    I realize that, I was only giving him another option that works well for others as well. Thanks though
    current supps:Optimum whey, animal pak,Animal flex, superpump 250, sizeon, EC stack ohnoes!!

4/09~ 241

I realize that, I was only giving him another option that works well for others as well. Thanks though
    But it's been banned. For reasons of death... just another thought.

But it's been banned. For reasons of death... just another thought.
    Banned for reasons of death? and i suppose you believe that steroids also kill people? Please point me in the direction of these deaths by ec.

OP: I can only speak from experience on the animal cuts (which was decent) but REDuction has some pretty decent reviews as well. If you would like a cheaper, better(for most people) alternative to these, check out the EC stack thread. Its has alot of useful info but i suggest reading it fully and following the dosing recommendations carefully to test your sensitivity...or apparently you might die according to djin

4/09~ 241

Banned for reasons of death? and i suppose you believe that steroids also kill people? Please point me in the direction of these deaths by ec.

OP: I can only speak from experience on the animal cuts (which was decent) but REDuction has some pretty decent reviews as well. If you would like a cheaper, better(for most people) alternative to these, check out the EC stack thread. Its has alot of useful info but i suggest reading it fully and following the dosing recommendations carefully to test your sensitivity...or apparently you might die according to djin
    Do a Google. It's all over. I know that the adverage over the counter kills more people, but do you not remember that baseball player who was on EC while in a game just fall over and died.

Steroids kill people... stupidty kills people. I guess you don't read. Perhaps you should keep reading some more about both.

http://www.ephedrine-ephedra.com/pag...dra_death.html
    http://www.philkaplan.com/thefitnesstruth/ephedrine.htm

I could post all day, obviously you have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

Originally Posted by -BigT- View Post
    so guys, how long does the reduction AM energy last? Usually i do cardio at 8 PM, so would it still be worth buying for me?

Also, i dont mean to hijak this thread, but while im talking about it, do you guys think it would be more useful to excercise at 5 PM(5 hours after i eat) or 8 PM (2 hours after i eat)?
    ?
    i rep back 1k+

Do a Google. It's all over. I know that the adverage over the counter kills more people, but do you not remember that baseball player who was on EC while in a game just fall over and died.

Steroids kill people... stupidty kills people. I guess you don't read. Perhaps you should keep reading some more about both.

http://www.ephedrine-ephedra.com/pag...dra_death.html
    http://www.philkaplan.com/thefitnesstruth/ephedrine.htm

I could post all day, obviously you have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
    Those links are great and all but it is all he-said she-said. Nowhere are there any scientific facts backing up their claims of death. Can ephedra kill people? sure, the dumb ones who overdose it to try and see results quicker. The fact of the matter is that because there have been those few "ephedra related" deaths, people are scared. The media plays into this hype because they love manipulating the ignorant masses and sensationalizing things.

As far as steroids go, until you do research on them and actually learn a thing or two(and not just "oh man they are bad because the media and sports tells us they are") you are better off not trying to win that argument. If you would like to see the real truths about steroids, drive to blockbuster and pick up a movie called "bigger, stronger, faster". It is from the makers of bowling for columbine and fahrenheit 9/11 and takes a look at the facts and myths of steroids and steroid use. unlike your links you provided, it has actual scientific proof, along with multiple interviews with doctors of medicine.

O.P. sorry for hijacking your thread. Im sure whatever you decide to do will help you in making your goals

4/09~ 241

Those links are great and all but it is all he-said she-said. Nowhere are there any scientific facts backing up their claims of death. Can ephedra kill people? sure, the dumb ones who overdose it to try and see results quicker. The fact of the matter is that because there have been those few "ephedra related" deaths, people are scared. The media plays into this hype because they love manipulating the ignorant masses and sensationalizing things.

As far as steroids go, until you do research on them and actually learn a thing or two(and not just "oh man they are bad because the media and sports tells us they are") you are better off not trying to win that argument. If you would like to see the real truths about steroids, drive to blockbuster and pick up a movie called "bigger, stronger, faster". It is from the makers of bowling for columbine and fahrenheit 9/11 and takes a look at the facts and myths of steroids and steroid use. unlike your links you provided, it has actual scientific proof, along with multiple interviews with doctors of medicine.

O.P. sorry for hijacking your thread. Im sure whatever you decide to do will help you in making your goals
    I never said steroids were bad or go. Personally I don't need them. I'll get my gains by hardwork. I don't waste my life by watching movies or television. I'd rather educate myself and read. Too bad not many people do this anymore.

The links I "threw" out there were just that. A quick Google, and then some links, did I read the articles? No. Do I really care what you think/say/do? No.

Thanks, have a great day... oh, and if you are dumb enough to take steroids, I hope you get arrested and have fun getting butt in jail. Even though "they are safe".... still means they are ILLEGAL.