Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User nexstar's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    nexstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nexstar is offline

    Orange Triad alternative?

    Sorry if there is a post about this already. I did try searching. Basically I didn't even realise (stupid me I know) that OT has beef derived ingredients. For a ceratin reason I can't take them anymore.

    It is dissapointing as OT is great. I used to have trouble with my elbows, but OT has helped out a great deal. I love the fact it's a multi vitamin, immune, joint and digestive formula.

    So I was wondering if there are any similar alternatives that don't have any meat derived products. Fish, shellfish, etc is ok. Juts not meat.

    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User chocochoco's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Posts: 438
    BodyPoints: 2013
    Rep Power: 1481
    chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chocochoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chocochoco's BodySpace
    chocochoco is offline
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai...ialsjoint.html

    Essentials + Joint Complex
    672 Grams - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! $197.97 $87.98

    BCAAs 7000mg **
    Leucine 3500mg **
    Isoleucine 1750mg **
    Valine 1750mg **
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg **
    Beta Alanine 4000mg **
    Flexability Support 2500mg **
    Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Tumeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid, Naringin, Bioperine
    Joint Support 2100mg **
    Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin, Bromelain
    Multi Vit Mineral Complex Amount
    Beta Carotene (As Pro-Vitamin A 6mg) 10000IU 200%
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 500mg 833%
    Vitamin D (As Ergocalociferol) 400IU 100%
    Vitamin E (From D-Alphatocopheryl Succinate 200IU 670%
    Mixed Tocopherols)
    Vitamin K (As Phytonadione) 50mcg 60%
    Benfotiamine B1 55mg 3666%
    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg 1,765%
    Vitamin B3 (Niacin From Insitol Hexanicotinate) 50mg 250%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantethine) 100mg 1,000%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyriodoxal-5-Phosphate 30mg 1,500%
    Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
    Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamine) 50mcg 833%
    Biotin 300mcg 100%
    Pantothenic Acid (Cal-D-Pantothenate) 300 %
    Calcium (Carbonate) 400mg 40%
    Iodine (Kelp) 225mcg 150%
    Magnesium (Oxide) 100mg 25%
    Zinc (Zinc Chelate) 30mg 200%
    Selenium (Selenium Chelate) 200mcg 290%
    Copper (Copper Chelate) 500mcg 25%
    Manganese (Manganese Sulfate) 3mg 150%
    Chromium (Chromium Chelate) 25mcg 21%
    Molybdenum (Molybdenum Chelate) 50mcg 70%
    Potassium Chloride 50mg 1%
    Choline (Bitartrate) 200mg **
    Boron (From Boron Chelate) 500mcg **
    Inositol (From Inositol) 128mg **
    Digestion Complex 128mg **
    Bromelain 10mg **
    Papain 10mg **
    Pepsin 10mg **
    Pancreatin 10mg **
    Updated stash:
    Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with Ester-C® Tablets
    Jarrow Formulas, Odorless EPA-DHA Balance
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    FREE PROnom 23 Sample V V CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Posts: 55,467
    BodyPoints: 42825
    Rep Power: 58564
    CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CONTROLLED LABS's BodySpace
    CONTROLLED LABS is offline
    Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai...ialsjoint.html

    Essentials + Joint Complex
    672 Grams - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! $197.97 $87.98

    BCAAs 7000mg **
    Leucine 3500mg **
    Isoleucine 1750mg **
    Valine 1750mg **
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg **
    Beta Alanine 4000mg **
    Flexability Support 2500mg **
    Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Tumeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid, Naringin, Bioperine
    Joint Support 2100mg **
    Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin, Bromelain
    Multi Vit Mineral Complex Amount
    Beta Carotene (As Pro-Vitamin A 6mg) 10000IU 200%
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 500mg 833%
    Vitamin D (As Ergocalociferol) 400IU 100%
    Vitamin E (From D-Alphatocopheryl Succinate 200IU 670%
    Mixed Tocopherols)
    Vitamin K (As Phytonadione) 50mcg 60%
    Benfotiamine B1 55mg 3666%
    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg 1,765%
    Vitamin B3 (Niacin From Insitol Hexanicotinate) 50mg 250%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantethine) 100mg 1,000%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyriodoxal-5-Phosphate 30mg 1,500%
    Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
    Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamine) 50mcg 833%
    Biotin 300mcg 100%
    Pantothenic Acid (Cal-D-Pantothenate) 300 %
    Calcium (Carbonate) 400mg 40%
    Iodine (Kelp) 225mcg 150%
    Magnesium (Oxide) 100mg 25%
    Zinc (Zinc Chelate) 30mg 200%
    Selenium (Selenium Chelate) 200mcg 290%
    Copper (Copper Chelate) 500mcg 25%
    Manganese (Manganese Sulfate) 3mg 150%
    Chromium (Chromium Chelate) 25mcg 21%
    Molybdenum (Molybdenum Chelate) 50mcg 70%
    Potassium Chloride 50mg 1%
    Choline (Bitartrate) 200mg **
    Boron (From Boron Chelate) 500mcg **
    Inositol (From Inositol) 128mg **
    Digestion Complex 128mg **
    Bromelain 10mg **
    Papain 10mg **
    Pepsin 10mg **
    Pancreatin 10mg **
    that most likely does as well. anything with joint support in it will, for the most part. maybe look into cissus.
    Specials & insider info
    www.ControlledLabsForum.com

    www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

    CL Stacking
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/static_page.php?contentid=10

    FREE Samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161762693

    FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

    CONTROLLED LABS is GMP for Sport certified
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117201151
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    SportPharma SportPharmaRep's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: New Jersey, United States
    Stats: 5'10", 196 lbs
    Posts: 2,886
    Rep Power: 22160
    SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SportPharmaRep's BodySpace
    SportPharmaRep is offline

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by nexstar View Post
    Sorry if there is a post about this already. I did try searching. Basically I didn't even realise (stupid me I know) that OT has beef derived ingredients. For a ceratin reason I can't take them anymore.

    It is dissapointing as OT is great. I used to have trouble with my elbows, but OT has helped out a great deal. I love the fact it's a multi vitamin, immune, joint and digestive formula.

    So I was wondering if there are any similar alternatives that don't have any meat derived products. Fish, shellfish, etc is ok. Juts not meat.

    Cheers.
    You may want to look into the SportPharma Daily V Stack (Multi-V/Joint-V)
    There wouldn't be any meat ingredients in there.

    The combo combines a complete and potent vitamin and mineral formula (Multi-V) along with 5 other key complexes - greens, anti-oxidants, immune support, energizers and digestive enzymes - to support optimal nutritional balance. Joint-V adds in the additional foundational joint support. @ $24.98 for a 45 day supply, it's a great deal!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...ort.htm#combos
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

    SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    FREE PROnom 23 Sample V V CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Posts: 55,467
    BodyPoints: 42825
    Rep Power: 58564
    CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CONTROLLED LABS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CONTROLLED LABS's BodySpace
    CONTROLLED LABS is offline
    Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    You may want to look into the SportPharma Daily V Stack (Multi-V/Joint-V)
    There wouldn't be any meat ingredients in there.

    The combo combines a complete and potent vitamin and mineral formula (Multi-V) along with 5 other key complexes - greens, anti-oxidants, immune support, energizers and digestive enzymes - to support optimal nutritional balance. Joint-V adds in the additional foundational joint support. @ $24.98 for a 45 day supply, it's a great deal!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...ort.htm#combos
    where do you derive your joint ingredients from?
    Specials & insider info
    www.ControlledLabsForum.com

    www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

    CL Stacking
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/static_page.php?contentid=10

    FREE Samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161762693

    FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

    CONTROLLED LABS is GMP for Sport certified
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117201151
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User TheBigRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: Rochester, New York, United States
    Age: 46
    Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    Posts: 4,302
    BodyPoints: 2430
    Rep Power: 4460
    TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBigRigatoni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheBigRigatoni's BodySpace
    TheBigRigatoni is offline
    Originally Posted by nexstar View Post
    Sorry if there is a post about this already. I did try searching. Basically I didn't even realise (stupid me I know) that OT has beef derived ingredients. For a ceratin reason I can't take them anymore.

    It is dissapointing as OT is great. I used to have trouble with my elbows, but OT has helped out a great deal. I love the fact it's a multi vitamin, immune, joint and digestive formula.

    So I was wondering if there are any similar alternatives that don't have any meat derived products. Fish, shellfish, etc is ok. Juts not meat.

    Cheers.
    Cuz, have you tried looking into our product Vital Core

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nrgx/vitalcore.html

    Take a look at the ingredients, this might be a good alternative for you..
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    *Registered BCS shill* Rodzilla01's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Location: Spring, Texas, United States
    Age: 37
    Stats: 6'0", 244 lbs
    Posts: 4,911
    BodyPoints: 9169
    Rep Power: 40002
    Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rodzilla01 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rodzilla01's BodySpace
    Rodzilla01 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheBigRigatoni View Post
    Cuz, have you tried looking into our product Vital Core

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nrgx/vitalcore.html

    Take a look at the ingredients, this might be a good alternative for you..
    I believe he was looking at a multi+joint product in one though.
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    SportPharma SportPharmaRep's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: New Jersey, United States
    Stats: 5'10", 196 lbs
    Posts: 2,886
    Rep Power: 22160
    SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SportPharmaRep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SportPharmaRep's BodySpace
    SportPharmaRep is offline

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    where do you derive your joint ingredients from?
    The joint ingredients are either produced by fermentation or from a shellfish source, not from a meat source.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

    SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Giant Killer G.K.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Age: 29
    Posts: 3,245
    Rep Power: 7943
    G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G.K. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit G.K.'s BodySpace
    G.K. is offline
    Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    The joint ingredients are either produced by fermentation or from a shellfish source, not from a meat source.
    Wow ya' learn something every day. I never really thought about it.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User nexstar's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    nexstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nexstar is offline
    Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    You may want to look into the SportPharma Daily V Stack (Multi-V/Joint-V)
    There wouldn't be any meat ingredients in there.

    The combo combines a complete and potent vitamin and mineral formula (Multi-V) along with 5 other key complexes - greens, anti-oxidants, immune support, energizers and digestive enzymes - to support optimal nutritional balance. Joint-V adds in the additional foundational joint support. @ $24.98 for a 45 day supply, it's a great deal!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...ort.htm#combos
    Looks great. Hopefully I will be able to find it in a store here in Australia. Couldn't be bothered getting it from the US.

    It's a shame about Orange Triad. I loved the stuff, stackrd with WF, GG, PW and GM.
    Last edited by nexstar; 02-28-2009 at 01:51 AM.
    *CL: White Flood, Purple Wraath, GlycerGrow, Green Magnitude
    *Bronx Wild Bull L-Glutamine
    *100% Non flavoured WPI
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout