Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Ask a Middle Eastern guy anything

and go!
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Can't see it.

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Dad's parents are from Turkey.

Am I part middle eastern?
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by SezerTheGeezer View Post
    My Dad's parents are from Turkey.

Am I part middle eastern?
    Yes. In fact I would say you're not White as your thread would imply.

You're my brother, rather. I'm not Turkish but you probably have more in common with me genetically and culturally than you would with White people (even though your skin is light, just like mine).

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd View Post
    Yes. In fact I would say you're not White as your thread would imply.

You're my brother, rather. I'm not Turkish but you probably have more in common with me genetically and culturally than you would with White people (even though your skin is light, just like mine).
    Thanks for ruining my ask a white man anything thread lol
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

Thanks for ruining my ask a white man anything thread lol
    Why you got to abandon your people, my friend?

Why you got to abandon your people, my friend?
    The human race are my people brah.

The day I start an "Ask a martian anything" thread you can neg me lol.
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

The human race are my people brah.

The day I start an "Ask a martian anything" thread you can neg me lol.
    Then why classify yourself as White if you believe that you're just human?

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that I know alot of Middle Eastern people who act White and even try and pass for White and it just seems silly. Then they try and say that they're not racist but the truth is they are racist against other Middle Eastern people, since they just want to abandon their culture like that.

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did you post this in the relationship forum and not in the misc?

Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    Why did you post this in the relationship forum and not in the misc?
    Did you ask this question to the other guys who put up race threads?

Then why classify yourself as White if you believe that you're just human?

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that I know alot of Middle Eastern people who act White and even try and pass for White and it just seems silly. Then they try and say that they're not racist but the truth is they are racist against other Middle Eastern people, since they just want to abandon their culture like that.
    I dont really know anything about middle eastern culture. My grandparents (who i never met) were from Turkey but my Dad is a cockney London english bloke whos always been on the English side. My mum's folks are from Ireland too.

I don't "look" middle eastern at all either. My Dad is very pale too compared to most turks. I'm basically just a dark, hairy ass white guy.

The ask a white man thread was just in response to the ask a black man thread.
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    and go!
    Why?

I dont really know anything about middle eastern culture. My grandparents (who i never met) were from Turkey but my Dad is a cockney London english bloke whos always been on the English side. My mum's folks are from Ireland too.

I don't "look" middle eastern at all either. My Dad is very pale too compared to most turks. I'm basically just a dark, hairy ass white guy.

The ask a white man thread was just in response to the ask a black man thread.
    Well, if your dad is Turkish by blood, it doesn't matter how Cockney he is. A Middle Easterner is still Middle Eastern regardless of culture (can you make a Black man White by having him grow up in a White man's country?)

I'm pale, too. My whole family is. We're still from the Middle East, though. Not only that, but people think I'm White all the time. Doesn't mean anything.

I guess if you want to consider yourself White, you could. I don't see why, though. You're neither Middle Eastern nor White, just mixed.

findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) findingmyway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how old are you? how many girls have you been with? what are their races?

Originally Posted by findingmyway View Post
    how old are you? how many girls have you been with? what are their races?
    22 years old. Here's a list of my past relationships and their race:

1st girl was Mestiza
    2nd girl was Black
    3rd girl was Off-white (White with some other mix but I forgot what)
    4th girl was White
    5th girl was Mulatto
    6th girl was Asian
    7th girl was White
    8th girl was White
    9th girl was Mestiza
    10th girl was White
    11th girl was White

40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are u hairy? do most middle eastern girls get nose jobs?

Originally Posted by 40 Watta View Post
    are u hairy? do most middle eastern girls get nose jobs?
    Yes, pretty hairy. I was actually born with a mustache (serious).

As far as most Middle Eastern girls getting nose jobs, that's highly unlikely since many of them still look quite Middle Eastern to me.

Kim Kardashian has gotten a nose job but I believe she is Armenian/Irish/German so definitely not Middle Eastern, although she WAS hairy since she had to laser off hair all the way from her upper lip down to her ankles.

22 years old. Here's a list of my past relationships and their race:

1st girl was Mestiza
    2nd girl was Black
    3rd girl was Off-white (White with some other mix but I forgot what)
    4th girl was White
    5th girl was Mulatto
    6th girl was Asian
    7th girl was White
    8th girl was White
    9th girl was Mestiza
    10th girl was White
    11th girl was White
    I just realized I've never actually been in a relatioship with a Middle Eastern girl. To be honest I don't find them very attractive.

likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) likeadraqhah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jay Rawd is the biggest JEW virgin on here it is a well known fact he got owned and called out numerous times.

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you like asian people?

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ImNOTnormal View Post
    yes YOUR MOM
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAA
    nice one you fuking *******

Originally Posted by Redtodayx View Post
    do you like asian people?
    I have honestly not met one Asian person I have disliked (in real life). As far as people on bb.com go, there are a few of them that piss me off.

I think Asian girls are very attractive, too.

J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500)
    why the **** do you guys still do arranged marriages? ****ing ridiculous.

Originally Posted by J0ne View Post
    why the **** do you guys still do arranged marriages? ****ing ridiculous.
    Because it's more effective than the traditional Western way of looking for someone to trade stock portfolios with and then divorcing them because they didn't make 6 figures or drive the car you wanted.

U mad?

BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlG boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do all middle easterners eat kebabs and how often do you eat them?

Originally Posted by BlG boy View Post
    Do all middle easterners eat kebabs and how often do you eat them?
    I do. Not that often, however. I eat a boring diet of tuna, oats, peanut butter, chicken, fruits, and lots of spinach.

As far as others eating kebabs, I have no idea. I don't really associate with other Middle Eastern people. Where I live there's nothing but Mestizos and few, few Whites.

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and go!
    Are you Iraqi like me?
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    Are you Iraqi like me?
    Nah I'm a Moroccan Jew.

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nah I'm a Moroccan Jew.
    whoa...aren't those rare nowadays?

(half iranian-half Azerbaijan turk here)