Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down Confessions of a restaurant worker

Been working at my parents restaurant pretty much since I was born...

1.) We want your money, nothing else
    2.) When you come in 30 minutes to closing and we say its alright, it's not.
    3.) If you dont tip at least 15%, we remember you, and vise versa
    4.) When you complain it's cold, we put it in the microwave
    5.) Everytime you complain, we want to bitch back, but we dont
    6.) Your 10+ dollar meal takes 60 seconds to make
    7.) If you want us to remake your food, we toss it back in the pan, stir for 10 seconds and wait a little bit before we bring it back
    8.) Girls flirt to get better tips (do not be fooled)
    9.) If you leave your phone number for her, she most likely wont call back
    10.) Closing time is the best part of the day
    11.) We give cops discounts so they let us off when we get pulled over (I've never gotten a ticket)
    12.) We don't like people who are picky

All I can think of off the top of my head...
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    orly
    at least your honest tho
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    so your parents are down for child labour?

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you ever get lonely and rape **** the food?
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post

7.) If you want us to remake your food, we toss it back in the pan, stir for 10 seconds and wait a little bit before we bring it back
    11.) We give cops discounts so they let us off when we get pulled over (I've never gotten a ticket)

x2 on all of those!

I'm in the same business and I can't disagree with any of them, even the cop one!

Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500) Ravish is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't eat out and thats added justification to my choice. Also watching Kitchen nightmares on TV.. some of this **** is disgusting.
    When the weight scale tells me I'm big enough, I tell the scale its wrong!

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    why dont you say all the **** that happens in the kitchen?

spitting in food, dropping **** on the floor, using expired food,etc...

myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000)
    enjoy you're non-existent customers you twit.

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what kinda food brah
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ravish View Post
    I don't eat out and thats added justification to my choice. Also watching Kitchen nightmares on TV.. some of this **** is disgusting.
    Yep, I never eat out either.

Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    why dont you say all the **** that happens in the kitchen?

spitting in food, dropping **** on the floor, using expired food,etc...
    No spitting in food, thats too far but I cant disagree on the other two...

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the tips, OP.

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)

i waited tables for 2 years and this is pretty much 100% spot on.

spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Confessions of a grocery store employee.

1. When you ask if we have something in stock and we don't, but you still insist that we go check we have a drink of water and a nice sit down and come out a few minuets later to say we don't have it.

2. After that we say there's a truck comming with it tomorrow even if there isn't.

3. If your a douche to us and then ask where an item is, we point you toward the complete opposite end of the store.

4. Don't pay with hundred dollar bills for a five dollar purchase and take all our change. We remember you.

5. Don't pick up and item, decide you don't want it, and put it back in the wrong spot right in front of us. We remember you.

6. Don't ask me if I'm one of the jewish kids who goes to your jew church and then ask for my number. You will get banned.

(^ yes that actually happened, we called the guy creepy lee and he would ask some of the female employees about their period too)

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been working in the car business 15yrs...

3.) If you are a cheap ass we remember you, and vise versa
    4.) When you complain it doesn't do ****
    6.)
    7.)
    8.) Girls flirt to get better profit (do not be fooled)

universal
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000) spartan77dm is just really nice. (+1000)
    One time i caught one of the asians from the chinese restaurant next door stealing spoiled chicken out of our dumpster. I've never eaten Asian food since.

StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000)

You are implying that cops are so cheap and so without moral value - that they will violate the law just to save a few bucks at some restaurant!

You sir, must be lying. I believe that cops are of the highest caliber. There is no way they'd sell out for ANY price, much less the price of anything on your menu!

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spartan77dm View Post

1. When you ask if we have something in stock and we don't, but you still insist that we go check we have a drink of water and a nice sit down and come out a few minuets later to say we don't have it.

2. After that we say there's a truck comming with it tomorrow even if there isn't.

3. If your a douche to us and then ask where an item is, we point you toward the complete opposite end of the store.

4. Don't pay with hundred dollar bills for a five dollar purchase and take all our change. We remember you.

5. Don't pick up and item, decide you don't want it, and put it back in the wrong spot right in front of us. We remember you.

6. Don't ask me if I'm one of the jewish kids who goes to your jew church and then ask for my number. You will get banned.

(^ yes that actually happened, we called the guy creepy lee and he would ask some of the female employees about their period too)
    That's a good list, except for that last one which is indeed quite disturbing...

Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by myste View Post
    enjoy you're non-existent customers you twit.
    QFT.

lawls, I do this all the time but not when employees are around.

One time I left toothbrushes in the banana stand

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

half asian/half amazin'. anthrofighter's Avatar
    anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is why i only goto restaurants with chefs. not cooks.

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)

a customer tried to convert my brother at work, he tried at least 6 times. now my bro goes to the back whenever he comes.he never tried me though which I'm thankful for.
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    That's a good list, except for that last one which is indeed quite disturbing...
    You a grocery worker too? I work at a Save a Lot. We get come characters in there. Best was when we were just about to close and a nondescript white van pulls up. I thought **** was about to get real, but 10 little mexican guys jumped out and each bought 2 6-packs. I never lol'd so hard in my life.

Originally Posted by StealGuy View Post
    You are implying that cops are so cheap and so without moral value - that they will violate the law just to save a few bucks at some restaurant!

You sir, must be lying. I believe that cops are of the highest caliber. There is no way they'd sell out for ANY price, much less the price of anything on your menu!
    I guess our cops are different. We charge them only 5 bucks for our lunch meals (which isnt that much of a discount) but since we're in a small town and our restaurant is RIGHT next to the station they all come over and order.

Plus, my parents are really nice to them

One time I got pulled over for doing 20 over and the guy was like, "where do I know you from?", I said the restaurant and then he was like, "so how is it picking those pea pods (jokingly)", I tell him it releases stress.

He comes back and gives me a warning

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so you want at least 15% when the meal takes 60 seconds to make and your ass doesn't do much work to begin with...

You a grocery worker too? I work at a Save a Lot. We get come characters in there. Best was when we were just about to close and a nondescript white van pulls up. I thought **** was about to get real, but 10 little mexican guys jumped out and each bought 2 6-packs. I never lol'd so hard in my life.
    I've never worked at one, but I thought it's the type of job I'd like to have to keep busy when I'm a little older. I bet a lot of interesting stuff happens during a shift.

There are a lot of strange people in this world, and every one of them need to eat.

lawls, I do this all the time but not when employees are around.

One time I left toothbrushes in the banana stand
    That's not too bad, I'd let that slide cause the bananas and toothbrushes are far apart. As long as you don't leave stuff that needs to be kept cooled out. We find the occasional melted pool of ice cream and spoiled meat behind various boxes. Every time it happens im like FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    so you want at least 15% when the meal takes 60 seconds to make and your ass doesn't do much work to begin with...
    I dont wait on tables, but the people who do always come to me and bitch

I work the front

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Confessions of a person that often eats in restuarents.

1. I go out to eat, not to hear you ramble and interrupt my dinner on trying to build up your tip. I normally tip poorly when you do this.

2. If i tip poorly, i normally dont go back there for months at the very least. So you remembering me is null and void.

3. if the service is poor, i will not tip. you get what you earned. See you again in 6 months but you probably wont be working there LOL. so you are just SOL
    Last edited by jack90; 04-13-2009 at 12:10 AM.

SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    Confessions of a person that often eats in restuarents.

1. I go out to eat, not to hear you ramble and interrupt my dinner on trying to build up your tip. I normally tip poorly when you do this.

2. If i tip poorly, i normally dont go back there for months at the very least. So you remembering me is null and void.

3. if the service is poor, i will not tip. you get what you warned. See you again in 6 months but you probably wont be working there LOL. so you are just SOL
    you = big time douchebag. if i was your waiter i'd not only spit in your food, but probably ignore you too.

3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    as a waiter can you answer me this....why the fuk do you guys EXPECT a 18%+ tip every time even when you give **** service?
    weight-205
    bf%-~15

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow