Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R3VOLUTION View Post
    hmmm does tbol require two bottles? or is one all you need? i know with mass fx you need towo bottles to get anything out of it ,and thats 120 dollars. one bottle of tbol is 42.00.
    im aware im 19
    ive been lifting 4 years
    i have 270 test levels
    It seems to be 50/50 as far as cycle duration (1 month vs. 2 month).

Here is a very recent 7 week review running 6caps/day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114250721
    twitter: @bullexinferis

foxs87s10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a very recent 7 week review running 6caps/day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114250721[/QUOTE]

that makes it seem like tbol is a really good sup...are there any side effects and also to clear this up because i dont know for sure but do you have to run a pct for tbol?

R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500)
    i thought each bottle lasts 4 weeks? whyd he only run it for 7 weeks?

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by foxs87s10 View Post

that makes it seem like tbol is a really good sup...are there any side effects and also to clear this up because i dont know for sure but do you have to run a pct for tbol?
    It is a natural test booster, and therefore no PCT is required.

Originally Posted by R3VOLUTION View Post
    i thought each bottle lasts 4 weeks? whyd he only run it for 7 weeks?
    At 6caps/day it will last 1 month. He probably purchased 2 bottles +.

anonymous
    androtest extreme. It's tribulus with testofen and Eurycoma longifolia. It has the highest protodioscin content around. Great product

R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah thats what iwas saying. it should have lasted him 9 weeks.

if its just a test booster and natural test peaks at mid 20s like said earlier then why is tbol working for people who are like 20 or 21?

Danitto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 18. I've been taking zeus for 2 weeks now and its been working great for me.

Prior to taking zeus, my max bench was 25x2+45(bar)= 95 pounds
    Now my max is 45x2+10x2+45(bar)=155 pound

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Danitto View Post
    Im 18. I've been taking zeus for 2 weeks now and its been working great for me.

Prior to taking zeus, my max bench was 25x2+45(bar)= 95 pounds
    Now my max is 45x2+10x2+45(bar)=155 pound
    come on man.... it was not necessary for you to take zeus that soon after starting to lift... especially at your age. if you're serious you prob could have made those gains in 3 weeks without zeus considering how high your t levels are already are right now
    u mad?

after i know i hit my plateu should i be ok to try a test booster?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheSupremeBeing View Post
    Top 5 Testosterone Boosters:

1.) Reversitol: It is the only testosterone-booster available that combines two very potent aromatase inhibitors(ATD, 6-Bromo) in order to decrease circulating estrogen while stimulating natural testosterone production. For total testosterone increases, Reversitol get's the win.

2.) Novedex XT: Clinically proven to cause fast and significant increases in testosterone levels. Novedex XT contains a potent aromatase inhibitor, which prevents testosterone(and other steroids) from converting in to the female hormone estrogen. Although the active ingredient(ATD) can decrease libido, Novedex XT can still be used effectively as part of a complete PCT. Novedex XT is also great for reducing estrogenic side-effects on cycle such as water-retention and gyno, which makes it a perfect addition to any cycle of aromatizing steroids.

3.) Activate Xtreme: The first product to harness the true power of Nettle. Activate Xtreme contains Divanil, a remarkable herbal extract that binds to SHBG and increases FREE testosterone levels. For this reason, Activate Xtreme can be used in conjunction with other testosterone boosters for even greater synergy and increased total effectiveness. Activate Xtreme is great for anyone trying to increase performance in the gym and in the bedroom, and also great as an addition to PCT.

4.) AndroGenerator: For the natural bodybuilder seeking a total testosterone-boosting, muscle-building formula, OR the steroid user maximizing PCT, AndroGenerator is perfect. It contains a unique complex of several different powerful testosterone-boosting ingredients, most notably the patented LJ100 which has been proven to cause drastic and immediate increases in total and FREE testosterone. To further increase muscle mass and strength, AndroGenerator contains Creabolic, an advanced creatine blend. Definitely a great product to use by itself or as addition to PCT.

5.) T-Bol: The ingredient profile speaks for itself, T-Bol contains almost ALL of the ingredients cited in the aforementioned products. I think that if Thermolife can tweak the dosages slightly, this product will easily be the most effective(and economic) herbal testosterone-booster on the market.
    i knew i smelled horse****. at least i found it.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

yea i was wondering and i heard novedex xt doesnt do anything...is that the most sold test boosters? or best results?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea i was wondering and i heard novedex xt doesnt do anything...is that the most sold test boosters? or best results?
    straight off, novedex xt is 21+ so its not for you, but it is an effective ai.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

is tbol more effective than novedex xt?
    yall make it suck to be young

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Top 5 Testosterone Boosters:

1.) Reversitol: It is the only testosterone-booster available that combines two very potent aromatase inhibitors(ATD, 6-Bromo) in order to decrease circulating estrogen while stimulating natural testosterone production. For total testosterone increases, Reversitol get's the win.

2.) Novedex XT: Clinically proven to cause fast and significant increases in testosterone levels. Novedex XT contains a potent aromatase inhibitor, which prevents testosterone(and other steroids) from converting in to the female hormone estrogen. Although the active ingredient(ATD) can decrease libido, Novedex XT can still be used effectively as part of a complete PCT. Novedex XT is also great for reducing estrogenic side-effects on cycle such as water-retention and gyno, which makes it a perfect addition to any cycle of aromatizing steroids.

3.) Activate Xtreme: The first product to harness the true power of Nettle. Activate Xtreme contains Divanil, a remarkable herbal extract that binds to SHBG and increases FREE testosterone levels. For this reason, Activate Xtreme can be used in conjunction with other testosterone boosters for even greater synergy and increased total effectiveness. Activate Xtreme is great for anyone trying to increase performance in the gym and in the bedroom, and also great as an addition to PCT.

4.) AndroGenerator: For the natural bodybuilder seeking a total testosterone-boosting, muscle-building formula, OR the steroid user maximizing PCT, AndroGenerator is perfect. It contains a unique complex of several different powerful testosterone-boosting ingredients, most notably the patented LJ100 which has been proven to cause drastic and immediate increases in total and FREE testosterone. To further increase muscle mass and strength, AndroGenerator contains Creabolic, an advanced creatine blend. Definitely a great product to use by itself or as addition to PCT.

5.) T-Bol: The ingredient profile speaks for itself, T-Bol contains almost ALL of the ingredients cited in the aforementioned products. I think that if Thermolife can tweak the dosages slightly, this product will easily be the most effective(and economic) herbal testosterone-booster on the market.
    So the single ingredient, LJ100, is enough to make your product a top TESTOSTERONE booster? There are tons of other products that would be far more effective at raising testosterone. If this was for a muscle builder i would understand you plugging your product, but throwing it in as Top Test booster simply for 1 ingredient thats hardly proven, idk.

fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fbweller34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm only 19 and considering Reversitol because of this thread. Currently only taking multi vitamin, creatine, and fast twitch. Any suggestions?
    "It is not enough just to be human; The 'good life' must be nobly lived, with every action aimed at excellence" - Aristotle

-------------------------------
    Current Stack

*LG Sciences BCAA+EAA's
    *Whey Protein Isolate
    *White Flood
    *Green Magnitude
    *DS Activate Extreme

TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Adawg4929 View Post
    So the single ingredient, LJ100, is enough to make your product a top TESTOSTERONE booster? There are tons of other products that would be far more effective at raising testosterone. If this was for a muscle builder i would understand you plugging your product, but throwing it in as Top Test booster simply for 1 ingredient thats hardly proven, idk.
    AndroGenerator is an extremely powerful testosterone booster that contains LJ100, Icariin, Protodioscin, Vitex, and a Creatine blend.

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AndroGenerator is an extremely powerful testosterone booster that contains 6-Bromo, LJ100, Icariin, Protodioscin, Vitex, and a Creatine blend.
    Fixed

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    androtest extreme. It's tribulus with testofen and Eurycoma longifolia. It has the highest protodioscin content around. Great product
    Have you taking this or are you basing it off hearsy?
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

anonymous
    Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Have you taking this or are you basing it off hearsy?

I used it about 2 months ago, i lost 2 pounds of fat and also gained muscle. It really helped me get that lean muscular look. Most of my lifts went up about 10pounds

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i looked into the animal stack but i wasnt reading very many positive reviews about it, are you going with the m-stack?
    Animal Stak is the #1 selling test booster here on bb.com it is very effective however older guys respond better to it.

Originally Posted by cuse88 View Post
    Yeah, I am currently logging M-Stak and it really is the highlight of the stack I am running. M-Stak is a completely non-hormomal nutrition partitioner, which allows your body to increase the amount nutrients its absorbs from food. The key thing on M-Stak is to have your diet in check and to eat a surplus of calories and protein for the best results. I've really enjoyed it just getting through my first can and definitely noticed gains in size and strength. Check out my log might give you some alternate ideas to a test booster.

In terms of Animal Stak, like with any supplement one person may love it and other may hate it, so I always look at things as you have to give a shot before creating an opinion. Also remember with Universal/Animal they have 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product for whatever reason. I'm yet to return a product, but always nice to know it's there.

Also, what supplements have you used in the past ?
    Animal M-Stak really is a great choice for you younger guys. It's very effective and non-hormonal.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

might be a dumb question since the animal mstack is already a stack but could you stack it with tbol and get good results?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    might be a dumb question since the animal mstack is already a stack but could you stack it with tbol and get good results?
    They work very differently so I don't see why you couldn't stack them.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

alright well what does everyone think about this
    a month on the animal pack mstack, tbol, superpump250 and size on?

AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright well what does everyone think about this
    a month on the animal pack mstack, tbol, superpump250 and size on?
    Save your money. Stock up on casein, whey, fish oils, food and creatine instead. Also, you could begin to learn more about training and nutrition. Go to a book store and check out some books. Get your diet and training top notch FIRST! I know how easy it is to want to start taking different supps. It's possible to convince yourself that you'll benefit from a large majority of supps you read about. Maybe you will maybe you won't, but right now (for you) isn't the time for that. You'd be surprised how far nutrition and training alone cane take you. Good luck bud.
    Last edited by AnthonyBishop; 02-25-2009 at 03:40 PM.