gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PEA Phenylethylamine burning sensation?

My pills are 500 mg. each.

Two days ago I took 500 mg and yesterday 1 gram.

Today after not feeling too much from the first two days I took 1.5 grams. Now My throat is burning face is sweating and pain on the right side of my chest.

Um any advice? what's going on?
    Last edited by gainweightnow; 02-18-2009 at 06:24 PM.

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post

Today after not feeling too much from the first two days I took 1.5 grams. Now My throat is burning face is sweating and pain on the right side of my chest.

you shouldn't be taking PEA on back to back days. I take 1,500mg as one dose and then I take off a week, sometimes two weeks before I use it again. As for cutting I may take 500mg with other supps for a week on and a week off. Some people are very sensitive to PEA, others not so much. Drink a lot of water to flush it out of your system and try taking one 500mg and work your way up slowly taking a few days off in between.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)

I would stop use and return it. Sounds like your biochemistry is having a negative reaction to PEA. First time I've heard of anyone having any chest pain.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    I would stop use and return it. Sounds like your biochemistry is having a negative reaction to PEA. First time I've heard of anyone having any chest pain.
    Hmmm alright. Too bad I was looking forward to this after all the great reviews.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm alright. Too bad I was looking forward to this after all the great reviews.
    Sadly everyone has a unique biochemistry what works for most or some people is not ideal for others.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379