villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000)

creatine chews??

has anyone tried these i was seriouly considering gettin some i hate the tatse of creatine even w/ it in grape juice so if anyone has tried it give me a hollar

Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I haven't tried them, but I know that creatine powder is a LOT cheaper..
    Make your body strong.. and your mind will follow!
    Looking for a stomping crew??

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

gimmick?

They could just be anouther one of those lame gimmicks, like creatine serum. Never know, asking here is a good idea though.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Reminds me of something...

I remember reading in Muscular Development a couple months back, they had a recipe for creatine candy. I don't trust those chews, but to know how to make some, funny sh*t to think aboot....
    Damn, Son!

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You hate the taste of creatine? Pure creatine has no taste.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you put it in juice or protein drink, you won't even notice it.

How hard is it to drink 5 GRAM ( half a teaspoon?) of powder mixed in fluid? Sheeze! What a bunch of BABIES!!!!!!!!! Where have the real men gone??????

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

creatine candy

I haven't tried it but they sell a candy called "Creatine Cups" at my gym. It's looks like Reese's Peanutbutter Cups and says it contains 5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate. I'm sure there's a lot of sugar, and we all take our Creatine with Dextrose or in juice. Hmmmm, maybe it's a good idea, who knows?

cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

try a tritrated creatine

The chews suck, so does creatine with dextrose. Get the newer and more intelligent info and get yourself some tritrated crea. Like creasol from muscle link. You'll thank me. Also do your homework, it doesn't seem you did, if you think crea. with dextrose or worse yet grape juice works.

CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CadeFosterFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone ever tried that creatine fizz...lol

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: try a tritrated creatine

Originally posted by cjm8232
    The chews suck, so does creatine with dextrose. Get the newer and more intelligent info and get yourself some tritrated crea. Like creasol from muscle link. You'll thank me. Also do your homework, it doesn't seem you did, if you think crea. with dextrose or worse yet grape juice works.
    Ok, I'm always willing to hear what someone has to say. Although, with 9 posts to your credit you'll have to be pretty convincing.However, it's well known that Creatine should be taken with some from of sugar, Dextrose preferrably.

cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjm8232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know how much research you do but, the tritrated is about a million times more effective than crea. with dextrose, it's up there with effervescent. I'll bet you'd say to take dextrose with effervescent too huh? I don't need the insulin spike from dextrose. **** who does. I may only have 11 posts, but that doesn't mena I am uneducated. I have about 300 posts on Anabolics.com dating to 1999. I don't know how much credit I'd give your knowledge. Do a little research then answer me with an educated answer and I won't be such a dick. After research you will not be able to tell me crea. with dextrose is the best way to go.

Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have a better idea...

Originally posted by cjm8232
    I don't know how much research you do but, the tritrated is about a million times more effective than crea. with dextrose, it's up there with effervescent. I'll bet you'd say to take dextrose with effervescent too huh? I don't need the insulin spike from dextrose. **** who does. I may only have 11 posts, but that doesn't mena I am uneducated. I have about 300 posts on Anabolics.com dating to 1999. I don't know how much credit I'd give your knowledge. Do a little research then answer me with an educated answer and I won't be such a dick. After research you will not be able to tell me crea. with dextrose is the best way to go.
    Why don't you just not be such a dick in the first place?

"tritrated is about a million times more effective than crea. with dextrose..."

Right.

Oh, yeah...it's spelled TITRATED, smartguy. If you know what you're talking about, you should be able to spell it correctly.
    Last edited by Clutch; 01-28-2002 at 04:43 PM.

villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000) villiam is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanx guys

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Here we go, again!

With all these new-fangled creatine products out there, no company is showing any scientific proof that their snake oil, er, I mean supplement delivers. Of all the CellTech, Swole, Creasol, Phosphacrap HP, and everything else, the question never gets answered. What question? Simple: Why the hell is that overly sweet crap so pricey? I just love it when someone sees those 6 page ads, go runnin' for GNC, and months later I'm still bigger.

By the way: MuscleLink isn't the most innovative company, in case someone was tryin' to pimp their generic technology...
    Damn, Son!

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: creatine chews??

Originally posted by villiam
    has anyone tried these i was seriouly considering gettin some i hate the tatse of creatine even w/ it in grape juice so if anyone has tried it give me a hollar
    To answer the original question.....

The creatine chews are probably bull...companies like to sell creatine in fancy ways which really end up screwing it up. Whatever your taking that tastes bad is one of those products. Pure creatine monohydrate wont have a taste, wont fizz, wont do anything....it just looks like ******* in a bottle (heh j/k)...mix it in your favorite beverage...and drink... period..