Registered User christianheaton's Avatar
    christianheaton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christianheaton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christianheaton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christianheaton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christianheaton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can you mix Creatine Ethly Ester with food or protein shake?

I thought I read somewhere that you should take creatine ethyl ester by its self on an empty stomach. Anybody know if this is true? I've been mixing with protein shakes, so im trying to find out to get the best results.

Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philroe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by christianheaton View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that you should take creatine ethyl ester by its self on an empty stomach. Anybody know if this is true? I've been mixing with protein shakes, so im trying to find out to get the best results.

You can take it with or without food, with CEE it doesn't make a difference. Hopefully you have quality CEE though.
    -Philroe

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Philroe View Post
    Hopefully you have quality CEE though.
    rofl.
    I want to touch the butt.

jfa3189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea you can... you wont want to because it makes everything taste awful. just take a sip of water shoot in the cee and wash it down. good luck

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wrong forum
    Originally Posted by Pogue

There are only 4 SIMPLE RULES in the bb.com Science forum:

1. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
    In many, if not most cases, a question that you have asked or a discussion that you want to start, has already been discussed. Search for such threads and read them before you start a new thread

2. Ask only such questions or bring up only such issues that will ultimately lead to an ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION.
    Obviously, questions like "is product XY good for me?" or "what is the best creatine?" do not belong to this section. please post such questions in the main supplement forum or other subsections of bb.com

3. Whenever you start a thread, the questions or statements MUST refer to a quotable source of information.
    you will need to cite/quote a pubmed abstract, or some information from science magazines, or other media, or even wikipedia. Your question needs to be based on previous research. In other words: you first must do some homework before starting a new thread

4. If you are of the opinion that a product, a special production process or delivery method cannot work or that the science behind it is flawed, or that it might pose certain risks for human health and adverse effects, then you are highly welcomed and encouraged to elaborate on this. But you will need to back up your claims with science.
    You are not allowed to bash any individual, any company or any product. if you think that product XY is bogus, then prove it solely with science. Rude behavior and personal insults will be prosecuted
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MickyWard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by christianheaton View Post
    NEGGED sorry u guys are wrecking this section, go to the main supplement forum