Has anybody heard of/used MuscleTech's Rapid Muscle Growth Stack? If you don't know about it, what are your thoughts on these supplements included. By the way, this retails for $480 and I saw it on sale for 180.
* naNO Vapor? (2.2 lbs.) - World's Strongest Vaso-Anabolic Psychoactive Experience?
* CELL-TECH? Hardcore (6.7 lbs) - World's #1 Selling Musclebuilding Creatine Formula
* NITRO-TECH? Hardcore (2 lbs.) - World's #1 Selling Musclebuilding Protein Formula
* GAKIC? Hardcore (128 caplets) - World's Most Powerful Instant Strength Multiplier
* LEUKIC? Hardcore (180 caplets) - World's #1 Selling Anabolic Activator
* CREAKIC? Hardcore (180 caplets) - America's #1 Musclebuilding Creatine Pill
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM #1
MuscleTech's Rapid Muscle Growth Stack
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM #2
02-20-2009, 01:54 PM #3
02-20-2009, 01:56 PM #4
02-20-2009, 02:13 PM #5
- Join Date: Sep 2008
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 28
- Posts: 2,907
- Rep Power: 887
it's ****. dont waste your money.Adam
FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
My SUB Q Log
NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF
02-20-2009, 02:15 PM #6
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM #7
- Join Date: Apr 2006
- Location: New York, United States
- Posts: 7,157
- Rep Power: 11114
02-25-2009, 09:01 PM #8
02-26-2009, 07:43 PM #9
If you want a good stack go universal or controlled labs cant go wrong with these companies products. there are alot of stacks from many companies you can choose from out there, just spend some time and research or you can make the same mistake as soo many do and blow $ on inferior products dont believe everything you read on a advertisement this is just my opinion and im not bashing MT some of those products may work just fine but I will not put anything in my body unless i know what it is and how much is in it or at least reading info on what these ingredients are and how they affect your body if you dont care about these things now believe me someday you will.
02-26-2009, 07:58 PM #10
The beginner/ Basic supps are
then maybe creatine.
02-26-2009, 08:02 PM #11
02-26-2009, 08:05 PM #12
- Join Date: Mar 2007
- Location: Elk Grove, California, United States
- Posts: 649
- Rep Power: 141
Hey I'm currently taking CellTech and honestly don't like it. Its practically all sugar and I haven't seen much results from it and I have used creatine before.
Gakic is a great product, Leukic seemed to help me be less sore the next day and I noticed while stacking these two that my arms became noticeably bigger.
For the price of the whole stack however I dont know that I would do it, maybe just the Leukic and Gakic.