Thread: Creatine

JoeFitzNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine

I have a few questions about creatine that I have been searching the web for. Some websites claim creatine has no side effects other then getting bigger and stronger, other websites report alot of negative side effects.These are the side effects that are in question for me and will definitely be a deciding factor as to whether or not I purchase creatine; Increased acne, man boobs, and decrease in penis size.

Thanks in advance.

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is my advice to you:

a) Learn to use the search function
    b) Don't ask questions like this in the Supp Misc section
    c) Find some better sources because the one(s) you're currently using are awful
    d) Don't be an idiot
    New signature pending.