Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Suggestions for Sleep Aid

Please share your experiences with sleep supplements.

I need something to help fall asleep and stay in a deep sleep.

I have tried Knockout by Scivation and that has not worked. Sublingual melatonin was decent. Please let me know your experiences.

Thanks

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I would recommend taking a look at Nimbus Abyss.
    Here is a mini 5 day review done recently by a gentlemen.

Originally Posted by rusty319 View Post
    I took 4 capsules at 9:45 on Sunday night. I get up at 5:30 to go to work, so I was hoping to be asleep by 10:30 at the latest.

I went to bed at 10:05. I was still fairly awake by 10:20. I don't know for sure when I fell asleep, but it was shortly after that. I just dozed off, which is very unusual for me.

Unfortunately, I did wake up several times during the night still. The last time was at 4:30 and I did not fall asleep again before the alarm went off at 5:30. I wasn't as groggy as usual, so that was a plus.

I was OK energy-wise until about 3:00 PM on Monday. Then I kind of crashed.
    I took four capsules at 9:30 last night. By 10:00 I could not keep my eyes open. My wife said I looked like a little kid trying to stay awake.

I laid down in bed and went to sleep immediately. This may be the first time ever that this has happened for me. I also slept all the way through with waking up just one time. Even then, I was only awake for a couple of minutes maximum, not 15 to 30 like is normal for me.

I was slightly groggy this morning, but my head cleared in about 10 minutes. I have been fine all the rest of today. I did not experience an afternoon crash today. I am looking forward to seeing how Abyss works for me on day 3.
    Day three was pretty much a repeat of day two. I took the Abyss at 9:30 and was out a little after 10:00. I slept soundly through until 4:30. I woke up, glanced at the clock and went right back to sleep. I woke up right away when the alarm went off at 5:30. The grogginess lasted less today then yesterday, maybe about 5 minutes. My poor wife complained that I was so sound asleep that I snored really bad. But, on the other hand, she was happy that I was finally getting some sleep.

I am going to take two days off the Abyss to see how my sleep goes without it. I also want to see how I react when I start it back up.
    I took the Abyss at 11:30 on Friday night. It was very similar to last Sunday, I took a little while to fall asleep, but not as long as usual. It took me about 20 minutes to fall asleep. I woke up briefly during the night twice, for about two to three minutes each time. I was able to sleep longer since it was the weekend, so I got up at 9:00, which is late for me on a Saturday. I wasn't groggy at all.
    I took the last serving of Abyss at 11:30 last night. I went out within 15 minutes and didn't wake up once throughout the night. I slept until 9:00 again this morning and woke up alert and ready to go.

This ends my 5 day log on Abyss. My opinion? This was the most effective sleep product I have used to date. I am going to purchase a bottle so I can experiment with the days on and days off to find my sweet spot.

Thanks again In The Gym Tim and Nimbus Nutrition for letting me test Abyss.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    im right there with ya, I work the over night shift so my sleep occurs during the day and its very very subpar and very little.

i need something that will kill me lol

melatonin starting to fail, pheibut is only good every 5 days if that.

abyss didnt work for me but that was last yr i dunno if they reformulated or not, nyquil and tylenol pm so far lol

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by In The Gym Tim View Post
    I would recommend taking a look at Nimbus Abyss.
    Here is a mini 5 day review done recently by a gentlemen.
    Thanks Tim, I will read up on this.

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive ttried a sLEW of ****

USP labs powerfull- Not a sleepy sleep. but when you do sleep you do get a DEEPER sleep and you rest up well for the next day.

iFORCE Sectragain- Nice and deep sleep with a slight sleepy feeling when it kicks in. This did also give me a refresehd morning feeling.

**** LeanDream ( old stuff )- I think that the older stuff was stronger than the new stuff. cant say why, but the new stuff sucks for me. LeanDreams old school KNOCKED me out. when it hit, it hit hard and I got SUPER heavy eyes and kept dozing off. NICE WEIRD dreams on this.

Melatonin ( vitamin store will have it )- this does knock me out and it will with anyone. START LOW 3mcg ( micro grams is al you need ) and you wil feel the knock out too. Just make sure to not use it more than twice a week. this is so you dont get a dependency to it. being that it is natural in your body you can supplement it and your body will stop making it since it is getting the melatonin from an outside source.

Fusion Shut eye- This is **** but not entirely. Im running this now and IM loving it. Its giving me the heavy eyes, dozing off falling alseep like that (snap) but it takes a little longer for me after dosing to feel it than the **** did. But its a nice good clean sleep aid from a pretty good company. We know how bad **** is... WEIRD dreams.

MST Somnidren- This is another heavy eyed supp for me. It helped me to sleep well and wake up semi refreshed. I did tend to find that I was a little ****ty in the AM but once I fully awoke I was running just fine.

There are TONS more but these are the ones that stand out to me now. Some have to be taken for about 2 weeks to reap the full benefits. So take your time and see whats up with them. I would go with MST somnidren or Fuson shut eye.

MAKE SURE your stomach is empty to get the hit.

If you wanted a few samples of IFORCE sectretagain, **** lean dreams I can hook you up. That would be a few from my bottles if not, then good luck and let us know what you go with.

Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    Ive ttried a sLEW of ****

USP labs powerfull- Not a sleepy sleep. but when you do sleep you do get a DEEPER sleep and you rest up well for the next day.

iFORCE Sectragain- Nice and deep sleep with a slight sleepy feeling when it kicks in. This did also give me a refresehd morning feeling.

**** LeanDream ( old stuff )- I think that the older stuff was stronger than the new stuff. cant say why, but the new stuff sucks for me. LeanDreams old school KNOCKED me out. when it hit, it hit hard and I got SUPER heavy eyes and kept dozing off. NICE WEIRD dreams on this.

Melatonin ( vitamin store will have it )- this does knock me out and it will with anyone. START LOW 3mcg ( micro grams is al you need ) and you wil feel the knock out too. Just make sure to not use it more than twice a week. this is so you dont get a dependency to it. being that it is natural in your body you can supplement it and your body will stop making it since it is getting the melatonin from an outside source.

Fusion Shut eye- This is **** but not entirely. Im running this now and IM loving it. Its giving me the heavy eyes, dozing off falling alseep like that (snap) but it takes a little longer for me after dosing to feel it than the **** did. But its a nice good clean sleep aid from a pretty good company. We know how bad **** is... WEIRD dreams.

MST Somnidren- This is another heavy eyed supp for me. It helped me to sleep well and wake up semi refreshed. I did tend to find that I was a little ****ty in the AM but once I fully awoke I was running just fine.

There are TONS more but these are the ones that stand out to me now. Some have to be taken for about 2 weeks to reap the full benefits. So take your time and see whats up with them. I would go with MST somnidren or Fuson shut eye.

MAKE SURE your stomach is empty to get the hit.

If you wanted a few samples of IFORCE sectretagain, **** lean dreams I can hook you up. That would be a few from my bottles if not, then good luck and let us know what you go with.
    Thanks Boh!

MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya no problem

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like ZMA & Phenibut. It helps me dream of you.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted by TE View Post
    I like ZMA & Phenibut. It helps me dream of you.
    Ha ha , what up dude?

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ZMA is solid, I'm using Melatonin right now, nice and cheap and gets the job done.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fusion's shut eye knocks me the eff out.

IMO, go for the Sleeping Giant combo, ridiculous price.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fu...pinggiant.html
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rusty319 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was going to recommend Nimbus Abyss, but I see In The Gym Tim beat me to it.

I've tried a lot of different sleep aids and it has worked the best for me so far.

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    Ha ha , what up dude?
    working some single legs. you?

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I pm;d in the gym tim for some samples and got no response..I wont buy a sleep aid unless I can try it for several days and asses its potency and affects..So if anyone has any they wanna share please let me know..Im seriously pleading for help
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

Originally Posted by TE View Post
    working some single legs. you?
    left right or middle

left right or middle
    lol. not the middle. you wish.

Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    I pm;d in the gym tim for some samples and got no response..I wont buy a sleep aid unless I can try it for several days and asses its potency and affects..So if anyone has any they wanna share please let me know..Im seriously pleading for help
    Samples would be ideal I agree.

Samples would be ideal I agree.
    my training log. stop by if you want/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114071021

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best I've tried was Somnidren GH. I've used Melatonin and Velarian Root which either put me to sleep but I slept very poorly or didn't help at all.

Somnidren helped me get to sleep a decent amount but what I really liked was the quality of sleep. It felt as though I went through the sleep cycles as one should and felt good all day. This actually helped me to get to sleep as it sort of regulated my day.

I say give it a try. I think MST might be giving out samples still.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dmbphan041 View Post
    Fusion's shut eye knocks me the eff out.

IMO, go for the Sleeping Giant combo, ridiculous price.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fu...pinggiant.html
    Thanks DMB!

You should def. check out SHUT-EYE!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/shuteye.html
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Thanks DMB!

You should def. check out SHUT-EYE!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/shuteye.html
    Any samples?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only thing that worked consistently for me was a VS sup. its 12.99

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    M.D. Select
    Advanced Sleep Formula

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 2 VEGGIE CAPSULES
    Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value
    L-5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN (5-HTP)

50 Mg

N/A*
    Melatonin

1.5 Mg

N/A*
    Hops (Humulus Lupulus)(Flower)

150 Mg

N/A*
    PASSION FLOWER (PASSIFLORA INCARNATA)

150 Mg

N/A*
    VALERIAN EXTRACT (VALERIAN OFFICINALIS)(ROOT)

150 Mg

N/A*
    L-THEANINE

100 Mg

N/A*
    Gamma Aminobutyric Acid

100 Mg

N/A

vs!
    it worked for months, i simply dont need it anymore. i have tried zma, magnesium, melatonin, somnidren etc.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endarwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    marijuana or large amounts of alcohol

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any samples?
    ... no more samples at this time.

You can also find reviews at www.sleepandgrow.com or http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111872411.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    the only thing that worked consistently for me was a VS sup. its 12.99

it worked for months, i simply dont need it anymore. i have tried zma, magnesium, melatonin, somnidren etc.
    I think I will have to try this, the price is right.

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    ... no more samples at this time.

You can also find reviews at www.sleepandgrow.com or http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111872411.
    No problem.

Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000)
    try Controlled Labs Reduction PM...I love it

big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) big-town-joe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by endarwin View Post
    marijuana or large amounts of alcohol
    lolz. just ignore the morning after with the alcohol

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shut-Eye Hands down. I am a very bad sleeper, and have very bad patterns that always leave me waking up constantly and I dose ZMA on a nightly basis. Nothing gave me a better sleep in 4 nights than Shut-Eye. Its the only sleep aid product I have tried, but it provided results right away.

Great stuff

yeah right that VS formula looks SOLID. and for 13 bucks. ****.