shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pls help need names of all the bodybuilders in this video

very good video need names pls

handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ronnie Phillip Cutler is his name
    "Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need".
    "waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning"
    I rep back sometimes

Iceman1981's BBing Blog: http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyXplody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shogun1dog View Post
    very good video need names pls
    Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Lee Priest, Victor Martinez, Cedric Mcmillan, Roelly Winklaar, and Johnnie Jackson are the only ones I recognized. I know for a fact I'm missing a few, I'm also unsure but think I seen Toney Freeman and Antoine Vaillant as well. Hope that helps!

shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50) shogun1dog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know all those he named need others

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fouad abiad, alexey lesukov, toney freeman, andrey skoromny, frank mcgrath, flex lewis, flex wheeler, shawn ray, sergio oliva, michael kefalianos

some others..

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shogun1dog View Post
    i know all those he named need others
    Can you at least specify at what time?