Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chuwey View Post
    Whatever happened to this show? I used to listen to every episode. Sponsors back out?
    Bob Chic left bb.com for BSN
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Show #210, January 24, 2011:
    PBW: The 2011 Season Premiere!

Lee Thompson and Chad Nicholls - First Day on the Job!

With the start of the 2011 IFBB Pro Contest schedule only a few weeks away, "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" returns for another year of bodybuilding talk radio. The 7th season of PBW opens with the arrival of two new co-hosts, and the introduction of a new "3 Man Booth".

Lee Thompson and Chad Nicholls join Dan Solomon for an early look ahead to a Pro Schedule that includes 16 Men's Open contests...highlighted by FIVE BRAND NEW events, beginning with professional bodybuilding's big return to Los Angeles next month at the inaugural "Flex Pro". -- Presented by MuscleTech, the 2011 Season of bodybuilding talk radio airs LIVE on Mondays (8pm ET) at www.BodybuildingRadio.com. And, once again, Bodybuilding.com is proud to present every epside of PBW right here for instant access, on-demand!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like the end of Pro bodybuilding weekly.

I like Dan but Bob was the character. And a PRO IFBB bodybuilder! you can't replace that easily!

Chad is good.

Lee, I'm not impressed. He doesn't sound like a really engaging type of person. And he may have a top judging position, but what did he do to get that? What can he really bring to the show? Bob could talk to the other pros on the same level. He knew what they where going through.

I have had people I know question his[Lee] ethics. People which I would never question their ethics.

A quick search will find many bad things about the man. Sexual harassment, favors for placing, dealing steroids etc.

IMO I think he has too much out there in the public space to be a figure of pro bodybuilding radio e.g.
    http://www.anthonyroberts.info/2009/...ons-surfacing/

littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny how he / Lee did a shout out to his granddaughter and he's married to like some figure competitor who looks like 30. A second wife I'm sure. I'm betting she competed in a show he judged and thats how he met her.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Show #211, January 31, 2011:
    PBW: The 2011 Season Premiere!

Bonus Report: Chad & Phil Discuss 2011 "Prep" Strategy!

Its been more than 4 months since Phil Heath assumed the position of "World's Second Best" and it appeared he was ready to conquer Columbus next month. This week on PBW, Heath sits down with Dan, Lee and Chad to cover a variety of topics, including his surprising decision to pass up an opportunity for his first Arnold title... and it now appears that his singular target is Jay Cutler!

As part of this week's show, "The Gift" also chats with Chad Nicholls about his preparation & strategy to defeat the reigning 4-time champion. Presented by MuscleTech, the 2011 season of bodybuilding talk radio airs LIVE on Mondays at 8pm ET at www.BodybuildingRadio.com and be sure to catch all the replays RIGHT HERE at Bodybuilding.com!

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up.

I've listened to all three episodes now. I like it, I think it's even an improvement. Bob was great but didn't often ask pointed questions of guests. Chad changes all of that, especially in the Phil Heath episode. And in the next episode with Dex, Chad seems to be having a positive effect on Bob and Lee, in that they sound more comfortable asking pointed questions. Those questions and the guests' answers make the show way more interesting. Keep it up fellas!
    Fall in love with the struggle.

Show #212, January 24, 2011:
    PBW: Dexter Jackson Targets L.A.

The stars keep coming on PBW. This week its Dexter Jackson, on his road to the inaugural "Flex Pro". Tune in as the former Mr. Olympia stops in for a visit with Dan Solomon, Lee Thompson and Chad Nicholls for a look ahead to his upcoming dates in LA. and Columbus. As a bonus this week, Chad and Dexter break down the diet and prep strategy of one of the most well conditioned bodybuilders of all time!

Show #213, February 14, 2011:
    PBW Previews the Flex Pro!

The 2011 Contest Season Begins!

Opening week of the 2011 IFBB Pro Contest Season begins on Monday as PBW presents "The Inaugural Flex Pro Preview Show". After a two year layoff, the IFBB returns to Los Angeles...and the lineup is LOADED! -- Former Mr. Olympia Dexter Jackson (in search of a 14th pro title) will have to contend with the likes of Dennis Wolf, Evan Centopani, Fouad Abiad, Ben Pakulski and a long list of challengers looking to capture the first big headlines of the new year.

The L.A. "Preview" also includes late-breaking lineup changes and several insider reports surrounding the top contenders. - Presented by MuscleTech, bodybuildng talk radio airs on Mondays at 8pm ET at www.BodybuildingRadio.com and, as always, be sure to catch the PBW replays "on-demand" RIGHT HERE at Bodybuilding.com

Show #214, February 21, 2011:
    LIVE From L.A. - The Flex Report!

The first contest of the year is in the books and "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" has full coverage of the IFBB's big return to Southern California. Tune in for the first contest report of the season as PBW breaks down the results and delivers the inside scoop from the inaugural Flex Pro.

Don't miss our exclusive "Report from the Judges Table" along with a few special guests. - Hosted by Dan Solomon, Lee Thompson & Chad Nicholls, bodybuilding talk radio is presented by MuscleTech on Mondays at 8pm ET (Listen at www.BodybuildingRadio.com) and catch the replays right here ON-DEMAND at Bodybuilding.com!

Show #215, February 28, 2011:
    PBW's Arnold Classic Preview!

Columbus Week Begins!

The IFBB's 2011 pro contest schedule storms into Columbus this week and "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" gets you ready for one of the deepest lineups in recent history. Highlighted by former Arnold Classic Champions Dexter Jackson and Victor Martinez, this year's list of contenders also includes Olympia runner-up Branch Warren, Flex Pro Champ Evan Centopani, Olympia finalists Dennis Wolf and Ronny Rockel, 6-time pro champion Toney Freeman, and an impressive list of emerging superstars, all looking to claim one of the most prestigious titles in bodybuilding.

To help get you ready for the event, PBW is bringing in the man who has won more Arnold Classic titles than anyone in history, Hall of Famer Flex Wheeler! - Presented by MuscleTech, the 2011 Arnold Classic Preview Show airs LIVE on Monday at 8pm ET at www.BodybuildingRadio.com or catch the replays ALL WEEK LONG right here on Bodybuilding.com, the home of the exclusive Arnold Classic Webcast!

Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's happened to this new ones aren't uploaded to iTunes and was there a show this week?

Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samkor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ???? I just wanted to know what's gojn as really enjoy the show x

Sorry there's a new one up with kai Greer on
    it fuk yeah!

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Samkor View Post
    Sorry there's a new one up with kai Greer on
    it fuk yeah!
    So all of a sudden the file will play on iTunes, but you've protected it so that it won't play on an iPod?!? Do you realize that a huge portion of your audience listens while doing cardio in the gym?
    Later fellas, you've lost a listener, and I suspect you've lost many.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kai Greene interview was interesting, at least at the start, not as bad as the last one but I still lost focus after 10 mins of Kai's constant talking
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LMAO how many times did Kai say 'yeah you know'

Nice, they've removed the protection (at least on the new FIBO episode) so it'll play on an iPod. Thanks guys.

gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No show this past Monday?

Aikman56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not EVERY Monday night...

Aikman56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh for God's sake Dan, nobody CARES about who this month's Flex centerfold thinks is sexy. Are you fukking high?

There was an NPC National show and an IFBB Pro show this weekend. It isn't like you NEEDED fluffy filler.

Do us all a favor and listen to a couple of episodes of Heavy Muscle Radio and learn how to discuss a contest and conduct an interesting interview. My God in Heaven, Dave makes a non-placer in a Master's show more interesting than you do the best bodybuilders in the world.

Jeez...this show could be so much better than it is. Remember the John Romano interview after the 2005 Olympia? That was great. Non-PC, innovative.

Do better.
    Last edited by Aikman56; 08-03-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Jusy FYI fellas, the last episode cuts off in the middle of the Serge Nubret (replay) interview.

PumpedUpOiledUp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for all this info!
    "More, oil, bro!"

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    What the hell is with your profile?