Thread: Getting weak :(

xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Getting weak :(

So I haven't stopped going to the gym, but for some reason I feel like im going down in plates, weights, etc w/e you wanna call it.

I actually weight the same, or about a few pounds more ~3, 4... but I've gone down on bench 10lb, and bicep curl 5lb

what am I doing, or what should I take I dk.. it feels messed up when you go to grab something and you cant do it.
    "This product tastes HORRIBLE!!!"
    It takes you about 10 seconds to drink it out of 24 hours, 1440 minutes, or 86,400 seconds, so stop complaining, man up, and do what you gotta do to get HUUUUUUUGE!!!

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet changes? Supplement changes? When's the last time you took a week off?
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. Mature is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tooooooooo broad

That is such a small amount of info I wouldn't know what to tell you. What's your daily life? How much do you weigh? What do you eat? What supplements do you take? How often do you work out? What is your workout like? It can go on and on.

UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i kno this feeling brah. here are a few possible reasons:
    1-diet. if ur not eating enough then obviously you'll be weak. Make sure ur taking in adequate carbs, fats, and protein
    2-rest, or lack thereof
    3-stress. releases cortisol which is a key catabolic hormone
    4- dehydration.
    Live to lift, lift to live

There are two types of people in this world, those who squat, and those bowflex pussies-Animal.com

Squat till you drop or puke. Which ever comes first.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift some heavy ass weight-King Ronnie.

xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, you guys pretty much said what I thought it was...
    It's probably the lack of sleep, and the horrible new protein I was trying out.

Def gonna switch back to my good proteins

thanks.
    ::Closed:: (repped ppl with good answers..like always)
    "This product tastes HORRIBLE!!!"
    It takes you about 10 seconds to drink it out of 24 hours, 1440 minutes, or 86,400 seconds, so stop complaining, man up, and do what you gotta do to get HUUUUUUUGE!!!