dirtygertz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much time off of supplementing gaspari products?

ive been tacking size on and super pump i love them but how long should i cycle off of them i would also like too try a novadex and mitotropen cycle how long should one cycle off of novadex xt i am tacking now?

UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnivofAZ2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dunno about novadex xt cycle info. But SP250, you don't need to cycle off it our Sizeon. However, with SP250, the only reason you might need to cycle off it is if you are tolerant to the caffeine (don't feel the rush of the caffeine). I mean thats only if u wanna feel that energy again. But u DON"T NEED TO cycle off SP250 or Sizeon
    Live to lift, lift to live

There are two types of people in this world, those who squat, and those bowflex pussies-Animal.com

Squat till you drop or puke. Which ever comes first.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift some heavy ass weight-King Ronnie.

novadex and mitotropin

any reason to combo mito and novadex for a fat loss stack?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dirtygertz View Post
    ive been tacking size on and super pump i love them but how long should i cycle off of them i would also like too try a novadex and mitotropen cycle how long should one cycle off of novadex xt i am tacking now?
    SizeOn can be taken continually. SP250 you should cycle off when you find that you have to continually increase the dose to get the same effect (that means you are getting accustomed to the stimulants).

Novedex can be taken for up to 8 weeks. A time off period equal to your time on period is recommended.

Mitotropin can be taken for a max of 4 weeks. Also a 4 week break before taking it again.

Originally Posted by dirtygertz View Post
    any reason to combo mito and novadex for a fat loss stack?
    Mitotropin and Novedex make a very effective fat loss stack when paired with a proper fat loss diet and training/cardio program.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

thanks ice

your help is greatly appreciated