Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

"Princess Syndrome" a (not-so) quick write up...

Guys in today's society are becoming doormats at an alarming rate. Unfortunately, for us males, most women are taking advantage of the fact that based solely off looks alone, they can usually bribe lesser men into giving them anything they want, and doing their life's work for them so that they can simply lay back and relax on easy street.

You COULD chalk it up to the standards of the olden days where women were expected to stay at home and clean, take care of the baby, and cook. Of course, if you wanted to play that card, you could also say women have no right driving or voting, because back when those standards were valid, women had no rights what-so-ever.

Perhaps an "everything-should-be-handed-to-me-cause-im-cute" attitude has passed down a generation or two, perhaps it's ingrained in women's DNA to seek a provider figure, perhaps it's our media outlets shoving it in their faces every single day with popular, spoiled, brats like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Lauren Conrad, Reality dating show starlets, etc, who have simply breezed their way through life having everything they could ever have wanted simply thrown at their feet.

Of course, if you were to take away the hollywood surreality of it all, most of the girls who feel entitled to this lifestyle are typically middle-class with very basic suburban lifestyles. You know the drill, the girl who might as well WORK at the tanning salon part time, always wears *** boots and giant "bug-eye" sunglasses, and carries the mentality that she's gods gift to men.
    These girls, with their mock sense of self-worth, are continuously searching for males to provide for them like their favorite celebrity diva brats.

Either that or they're providing tons of local males with sexual entertainment due to their lack of self-esteem, constant need to be validated by the "cool kids", and inability to stop drinking/drugs when they're well past inebriated.

When all is said and done, the bottom line comes to a simple question of;
    "Why work hard for a lifestyle you can achieve through manipulation?"

These girls/women understand the basic concept of "playing" guys. They've been heartbroken, cheated on, used, etc, and have chosen to in turn use someone of the opposite sex for financial gain, due to their disbelief that a traditional, loving relationship could work or exist.
    This is their "Plan B".

The saddest part of the equation is the insecure, self-loathing male allowing this to happen at alarming rates. Our society as a whole has bred so many wimpy males unable to stand up for themselves (or their wallets) that this "Plan B" becomes so easily accessible to a hurt, insecure woman, so of course she's going to take advantage of it. It's like leaving a hundred dollar bill in a parking lot and seeing if any unsuspecting citizens walking by will bend down and pick it up.

In closing, sad excuses for males allow this sort of nonsense, and in our age, they're allowing themselves to be treated as doormats/ATMs in record numbers. They feel that a "beautiful" woman showing them attention they've never before received is a worthy excuse to give her anything she could want and spoil her with riches. All along, the women frequently has no intentions of caring about her actions, their consequences, or the man's feelings at all. It's a free for all.

And at what cost? What do us males gain from providing for an unstable, insecure little brat simply because we like the way she looks? For allowing her to live a life of careless luxury at our expense? A hug? A kiss? A "thanks! you're a sweetheart!"? Occasional mediocre sex directly after she's been with multiple other partners? A baby that we're told is ours and to provide for? A life-long attachment to a worthless human being with no morals or values? The opportunity to develop a child's life in that sort of environment? The capability of dying old without ever knowing the warmth and fulfillment of true love?

Wow, what a generous consolation prize. We sure are lucky.

It's a disgusting, lazy, demotivated, cess pool of self-abuse, longing for acceptance, lashing out because things didn't work how they planned, and disrespectful abuse of one another.
    The worst part of it all, is that we're ALLOWING it to happen. On a day to day basis, in RECORD numbers.
    We truly have no one to blame but ourselves.
    Last edited by janky; 02-19-2009 at 12:49 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I blame fathers for not teaching their son's the right way to treat women. I have vowed to not make that mistake.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like it!

Do you think other industrialized nations are following our own misguided lead?

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I blame fathers for not teaching their son's the right way to treat women. I have vowed to not make that mistake.
    father to father lets hear it, u can pm if you want.

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Signed.

Luckily, it's all coming to an end very very soon. The economy is on the decline, and the opulent lifestyles these people are accustomed to will no longer be readily available. These girls who have worthless degrees and no actual skills will be totally screwed. Some of the men will be able to step up and earn in this more harsh environment. The ones who can't will be left in the dust. Everything will require more work to obtain, all these mainstream girls will no longer be able to play the "princess" to get what they want.....only the very small minority of extremely attractive women will be able to maintain this facade.

I personally can't wait for it.
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    not only do they act like god's gift to men, they cheat on you, make you raise the other guys' kids, and then GIVE YOU TEH HERPS.

god i'm so glad i'm not a lesbian.

srs.
    domari nolo

Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i love that description. tanned 24/7, hater blockers on, and *** boots. seen way too many of these clones around. especially since i live right next to University of MD.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly, from the bottom of my cold, black heart, thank you
    You're a good man pondus.

Originally Posted by _BULL_ View Post
    I like it!

Do you think other industrialized nations are following our own misguided lead?
    No. I'm not very experienced internationally because I don't study other countries or visit them frequently, but I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that in most other countries women don't have even 30% of the rights they do here in America.

Not that I feel that's the right way to go about things, but I guarantee it brings princess syndrome to a screeching halt in countries outside the US.

Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    Signed.

Luckily, it's all coming to an end very very soon. The economy is on the decline, and the opulent lifestyles these people are accustomed to will no longer be readily available. These girls who have worthless degrees and no actual skills will be totally screwed. Some of the men will be able to step up and earn in this more harsh environment. The ones who can't will be left in the dust. Everything will require more work to obtain, all these mainstream girls will no longer be able to play the "princess" to get what they want.....only the very small minority of extremely attractive women will be able to maintain this facade.

I personally can't wait for it.
    I sincerely hope so bro. In all fairness though, I'd have more respect for a girl with a worthless degree. I'd even have a little respect for a girl who just worked at the salon and bought her own goddamn juicy couture purse.

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    not only do they act like god's gift to men, they cheat on you, make you raise the other guys' kids, and then GIVE YOU TEH HERPS.

god i'm so glad i'm not a lesbian.

srs.
    Yup. Covered that in OP.
    well - the herps.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by Roach06 View Post
    i love that description. tanned 24/7, hater blockers on, and *** boots. seen way too many of these clones around. especially since i live right next to University of MD.
    Yea, I know. So much for individuality. They all look identical. They all party identical. They all talk identical. They all act identical. They all fuck identical.

If you've had one you've had em all lol
    Common Sense Crew

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    father to father lets hear it, u can pm if you want.
    Well, my father always told me that women should always be treated with respect. He never clued me in that they should have to earn that respect. So I pretty much grew up thinking pussy was supposed to be put on a pedestal. It took me a while of being a complete supplicating chump to realize that. I, like most guys, thought I had to prove my worthiness and never once stopped to think that she should be the one proving herself to me.

He taught me how to be a man, but he didn't teach me how to be a man in respects to a woman. I don't blame him, because he's not the supplicating type and always had women chasing him after he and my mom divorced. Maybe he just assumed that he didn't have to tell me. I also never went to my dad with women issues. We didn't have that close of a relationship from the time I was 15 till my early 20's. And by then I had it all figured out.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 02-19-2009 at 01:12 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montreal69er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread OP!!

Reps coming your way

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

I sincerely hope so bro. In all fairness though, I'd have more respect for a girl with a worthless degree. I'd even have a little respect for a girl who just worked at the salon and bought her own goddamn juicy couture purse.

Juicy Couture is the ugliest **** I've ever seen. Rly. Cheap crap
    domari nolo

No. I'm not very experienced internationally because I don't study other countries or visit them frequently, but I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that in most other countries women don't have even 30% of the rights they do here in America.
    yeah the correlation actually pisses me off

i've been trying to think of an exact time period of when this **** really started cropping up or if it was a gradual process

yeah the correlation actually pisses me off

i've been trying to think of an exact time period of when this **** really started cropping up or if it was a gradual process
    I think its only been within the last 5-10 years. But honestly, I think it will die out and those women will come to their senses eventually. Or die out - a la Darwin.
    domari nolo

Well, my father always told me that women should always be treated with respect. He never clued me in that they should have to earn that respect. So I pretty much grew up thinking pussy was supposed to be put on a pedestal. It took me a while of being a complete supplicating chump to realize that. I, like most guys, thought I had to prove my worthiness and never once stopped to think that she should be the one proving herself to me.

He taught me how to be a man, but he didn't teach me how to be a man in respects to a woman. I don't blame him, because he's not the supplicating type and always had women chasing him after he and my mom divorced. Maybe he just assumed that he didn't have to tell me. I also never went to my dad with women issues. We didn't have that close of a relationship from the time I was 15 till my early 20's. And by then I had it all figured out.
    not bad, I had to figure out for myself the hard way as well.

my son will definitely be jaded more then i was towards women at an early age, i really dont see anyway around it but thats 5-6 years down the road. no hoops for him!

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In the last 15 years I'd say. It's never really been a good balance of rights vs. princess syndrome. Even in the 90's when women had rights and princess syndrome hadn't really come in all that badly, the "old boy's club" was still going strong and women weren't taken seriously for any authority position.

The roles in gender evolve in reaction to the social climate and power balance between the sexes. I personally don't see the princess syndrome going anywhere for a while. As women take more seats of authority, the current state will simply intensify. Guys ****ed up at the top level for generations, women aren't going to do any better. The human race is, in great numbers, pretty ****ing stupid.

Just like it would take a truly exceptionally self-aware group of men on a huge scale to have achieved the social change necessary for women to get the vote -- and we didn't do it, it only happened because of the women's movement -- it will take a truly exceptionally self-aware group of women to drive for the social change to eradicate the princess syndrome. If history is any indicator (and it is) I don't think that's going to happen. This kind of attitude is something men have to take a stand on, because by and large the "exceptional" person is only exceptional because the majority of the population might as well have down syndrome and you can't battle millions of stupid when you're on the same team.
    Last edited by Govithoy; 02-19-2009 at 01:39 PM.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea, I know. So much for individuality. They all look identical. They all party identical. They all talk identical. They all act identical. They all fuck identical.

If you've had one you've had em all lol
    Lol, I love this stuff man.

Well written, you should be a writer and publish a book called "those dirty whores"

mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i believe in princess syndrome 100%, my wifes tru colours didnt really show until we got married and moved into our new house just after we got married(old one was a **** heap) its pretty much a repetive cycle now, ill keep taking all the additional responsibilities (that should be shared) until i crack, she pulls her weight for a week and back to normal.

her day consists of rolling out of bed, going to work, gym for 30mins on her way home, then sits on the couch all night...

my day goes like, get up, shower, wake our 2yr old daughter up, make our breakfasts/ lunches, drop her to daycare, go to work, finish work and pickup daughter from daycare, bath her, make our dinners, go to gym, come home shower up (by this times is like 830) then i get to chill...

if anyone is to blame, its their mothers, my wife comes from a traditional italian household and their mother did everything for them...

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    With idols like Paris Hilton, what do you expect? It's going to get way worse.

One of my buddies married one. I try to deal with it. She really does think Paris Hilton is someone to aspire to, my god. (I was blacklisted from the wedding by her, heh)
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK, I can't take it anymore.

One of my friends has a daughter who is twelve. She looks seventeen. The girl owns TWO Coach purses, an iphone, wears $150 jeans and designer shoes. Just to repeat, she's TWELVE!!! So of course she has no job.

The girl is frickin' gorgeous now, I can imagine what she'll look like in a few years. I feel sorry for her boyfriends and eventual husband.

Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redtodayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just don't go after these dumb superficial bitches? if you're the kind of poor sap that settles for looks alone you're in for a rough relationship with the opposite sex

the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I blame it on ugly guys/guys with no game (serious)

These are the guys that will do anything to get a girl and the better looking the girl is, the more they will give.

This gives some girls a mentality of entitlement, where they will come to expect to receive things that they don't deserve, usually in a monetary form, although a lot of it is also special treatment; when they make a mistake or do something wrong, they get let off easy, where anyone else would have been punished severely, etc.

Women have become the 'selectors' in today's society and there has been a 'power-shift' between genders, where society which was once dominated by males is now being governed by females

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol brah I love putting these princesses in their place once they get the wrong ideas and delusions of grandeur in regards to me.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by the_mac_attack View Post

These are the guys that will do anything to get a girl and the better looking the girl is, the more they will give.

This gives some girls a mentality of entitlement, where they will come to expect to receive things that they don't deserve, usually in a monetary form, although a lot of it is also special treatment; when they make a mistake or do something wrong, they get let off easy, where anyone else would have been punished severely, etc.

Women have become the 'selectors' in today's society and there has been a 'power-shift' between genders, where society which was once dominated by males is now being governed by females
    Story of this country brah!
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL ! Dude .. You beat me to it! Reps.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    No. Society is still governed by males. Females, however, now control something much more important then any society; they control our culture now. Oprah. Martha Stewart. Paris Hilton.

The distinction between society and culture is important to make. After all, women still say the majority of them are still unequal in the eyes of society. Superficially, this is so. But culture is what drives society.
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

This section reminds me to keep an eye on American women, i.e. never marry one.
    Friendship b/w women:

Friendship b/w men:

the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    No. Society is still governed by males. Females, however, now control something much more important then any society; they control our culture now. Oprah. Martha Stewart. Paris Hilton.

The distinction between society and culture is important to make. After all, women still say the majority of them are still unequal in the eyes of society. Superficially, this is so. But culture is what drives society.
    Yeah, I think that's what I tried to express, but I worded it poorly.

I believe men will always rule the technical world, solely because it is a testosterone-driven males purpose. But as you said, women now reign supremely in the culture of this day and age.

Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just is

a massive sense of entitlement, mememememem. All these hoes are the same. Its funny b/c no matter how fine they are i refuse to chase them or bow before them and i see some out of shape balding fat toolbox holding her hand later on....has me thinking (he has no backbone, she walks all ove rhim and he spoils her) that crap doesnt happen with me.
    I am a mans man
    I eat meat
    I play sports
    I workout
    I have sex
    I have backbonus maximus
    No Fap Crew
    No Contact Crew
    Gym 2x Day Crew

MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Very very very true