Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Auto-email when order is backordered

This would be a very good idea.

Basically when items are ordered when they still appear 'in stock' but are actually 'backordered', BB.com should auto-send an email that the shipment is delayed.

I ordered saturday and only today I saw that my order still hasn't been shipped because of this situation.

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for your feedback! I'm not sure why it said the item was in stock when it was actually on backorder. That's very strange and doesn't happen often. It might have run out right before you submitted your order.

Also, we do send e-mails within 24 hours letting you know if an item can't ship immediately (which happens only about 2% of the time). You didn't get an e-mail?

Ryan
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup same here my fiance is hella pissed off that her protein bars are not here yet. If it wasn't for me calling to ask why I wouldn't have a clue why they didnt ship yet.... Some peanut contamination crap.... hope its cleared up soon

Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks for your feedback! I'm not sure why it said the item was in stock when it was actually on backorder. That's very strange and doesn't happen often. It might have run out right before you submitted your order.

Also, we do send e-mails within 24 hours letting you know if an item can't ship immediately (which happens only about 2% of the time). You didn't get an e-mail?

Ryan
    Nope didn't get any email confirming there was a delay/backorder.