Viking87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lump under left nipple!?!?!?!

Okay so I have a lump directly under my left nipple, it kind of feels like a marble, now before you say this is from aas and its gyno and whatever else, its not. I don't use steroids. I have been to a doctor and they said its not gyno and its not cancer (I had tests done), they underable to diagnose it. So now I'm wondering if any people on here has had this?

If you wondering, I use whey, creatine, an NO and Vitargo.

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000)
    u should go see a doc this could be a serious problem
    "Success is like your own shadow, if u try to catch then u wil never succeed, ignore it and walk in ur own
    way.....it will follow u..."

Lloyd: "The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
    Harry: "That's a special feeling, Lloyd."

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Originally Posted by Sevada View Post
    u should go see a doc this could be a serious problem
    Well I have seen a doc and they can't diagnose it, so I'm confused as to what it is. If you see the original post, its not cancer could be something else though. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See also: lymph node, nodule, hernia, cyst, granuloma.....

You won't know for sure what it is until you get the damn thing biopsied or removed all together. I'm assuming if your doctor said its not cancer then its been biopsied.

Gouber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had this problem when I was a teenager and then about a year ago. I had it on both sides but one was defiantely worse than the other. I went to the doc both times I had it and they said it was some kind of cyst. No big deal! Both times it eventually went away.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gouber View Post
    I had this problem when I was a teenager and then about a year ago. I had it on both sides but one was defiantely worse than the other. I went to the doc both times I had it and they said it was some kind of cyst. No big deal! Both times it eventually went away.

This is more than likely the case. Ive had it before. Its very likely to be a cyst. If your doc cant diagnose that then get a second opinion.

Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life View Post
    See also: lymph node, nodule, hernia, cyst, granuloma.....

You won't know for sure what it is until you get the damn thing biopsied or removed all together. I'm assuming if your doctor said its not cancer then its been biopsied.
    Cool thanks, yeah its been biopsied and came back negative for cancer, so thats good. Like the other guys said its probably a cyst.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's fatty tissue.

What's your bodyfat percentage right now? I know solutions and you can PM Kraftydog about protocols if you need any. He has helped me a whole bunch when I had issues.

daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also have a lump directly under under my nipple which feel's like a marble but is alot smaller, had it there for years and it hasen't grown in size. Iv'e seen two doctors about it and it wernt gyno but neither knew what it was, never had any test though.
    He who dies biggest.. WINS!

100% rep back guarantee

Mr Howe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Howe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i went to the doctor yesterday about a lump i had. Basically the gland of the nipple was swollen due to the increase of Leutinizing hormone from the tribbulus terrrestris supplement i was taking.

R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500) R3VOLUTION is not very helpful. (-500)
    i had this too like a month ago but is gone now.

Weakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have them also most likely its gyno for me.

I'm quite mad, you know .MANoWAR.'s Avatar
    .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had that before. A little pea-sized lump under my nipple (I've had it on both sides). I thought at first, holy sh*t, I've got breast cancer. Not the case. This is fairly common in young males and it should go away. I'm surprised you're getting them when you're 22 but I doubt its anything serious.

Celldweller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's most likely a Ganglion cyst. I have one on my wrist. If you had it before, it's likely the same one, just resurfacing. It's completely harmless. It occurs because of excess body fluids escaping from your tissues. Very common amongst people who exercise.