Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Not to mention 98% of cereals are glucose factories in a tidy cardboard box.
    But they all say low fat, meaning they have to be good for you!
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going with the buffalo burger suggestion. I actually started salivating when I read that, and no one even rang a bell!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

lapbandit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    plain cheerios....or corn flakes

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lapbandit View Post
    plain cheerios....or corn flakes
    those are only 50% sugar!
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fiber slows down digestion....something to keep in mind for the a.m. worker outers. i personally make a shake, drink half while i'm driving to the gym, and the other half when i'm done. breakfast comes an hour later. honey nut cheerios is my vote.

micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000) micro wave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hikemike View Post
    Man up and go with Cap'n Crunch!! So it tears the roof of your mouth out, it will improve your squat numbers!!!
    LMAO, ahh the memories.

I like branflakes with splenda.

Cylentb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Frosted Lucky Charms They're Magically Delicious!

Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone remember Colonblow?

Originally Posted by Cylentb View Post
    Frosted Lucky Charms They're Magically Delicious!
    not as good as Frankenberry or Count Chocula.

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not Kosher Marius...no kidding. I ran low on bison this morning and had only 1/4 pound and a half tub of non fat cottage cheese. (and I'm Jewish by injection)

Baldie

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

protein shake before gym thenwhen i get home 1cup wheaties and 1/2 cup all bran extra fiber...makes u poo like a champ!!!
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    +1 cheerios

ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cheerios !

cheerios taste like sawdust

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    What great answers!

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    My favorite cereal for bteakfast is a half pound of buffalo burger.

Baldie
    That could be fun. I've just found frozen Bison burgers at Loblaws in Canada. YUMMM.

Oh, sorry for cereal, I've cottoned on to again is Loblaws version of Vector cereal, less sugar and sodium and cheaper!!

My cereal is a whey shake and 1 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter.

I would much rather have buffalo burgers, but that's not on my diet YET!

guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite cereal for bteakfast is a half pound of buffalo burger.

Baldie
    Now that's a mans breakfast! Of course drilling in to your brain through the roof of your mouth with some cap't crunch is pretty hardcore too

freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cerial

Shredded wheat....
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." --Henry Rollins

stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackums will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Kashi, but grape nuts are great and very crunchy.
    Stace ;)

Currently: slow bulk for the winter :)

My Program www.growthstimuloustraining.com (w/ Ryan, my awesome online trainer)

MY JOURNAL = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133696651&page=3

I have gotten a muscle cramp in my cheek from chewing Grape Nuts.

SixMillionDollarPostman buff_dad_dy's Avatar
    buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Banana Nut Muslix. I like to toss in some honey nut cheerios as well.
    Enjoying great genetics since 1969!

wanting the wife to give me that wink just like the Bowflex guys says ;)

My goal is to succeed on My Terms and not to fail on someone elses!

Erected 1969

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not Kosher Marius...no kidding. I ran low on bison this morning and had only 1/4 pound and a half tub of non fat cottage cheese. (and I'm Jewish by injection)

Baldie
    Just make sure you're not adding milk to your Meaty O's, and the rabbi should be happy.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

lovepreet100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is K protein good for in the morning before you workout cereal???

TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusMax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Special K fan here- of course skim milk and protein shake

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    special k with chocolate milk.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2009 was a while ago.

-just sayin'

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    another vote for Kashi Go Lean. i like the protein content

lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwd69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ANY of Barbara's oat crunch varieties. Barbaras is also selling a new protein-enriched (pea protein) granola.

I did not see granola mentioned here?? There are some good low fat varieties.

I like Mesa Sunrise, too.

HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HY45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ms.batty View Post
    or buffalo! tasty.
    Buffalo the best red meat imho, so lean and tasty! Getting in deep freezer right now lol...
    It’s all about consistency imho ✌ï¸