Closed Thread

Thread: What Is Tren?

blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What Is Tren?

This is completely serious. I hear all about "tren" and searched and a few different products came up and I'm not sure what exactly it is/does and the popular brand if it exists or if its one product.

Reps for a serious answer without talkin s**t lol

Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tren is a group of prohormones, that supposedly convert to trenbolone.
    You have xtreme-tren, trenadrol etc...
    they are great for strength gains, im actually on a trenadrol/dymethazine cycle right now.
    The problem with tren is it is high in sides depending on the person.
    Personally, i have had no sides so far on my cycle except a bit of acne. Blood pressure is fine. I'm not shutdown badly.
    I'm up 20 pounds and my bench press is up 40.
    Its not for use for anyone under 21, they do convert to steroids in the liver and share the same sides as steroids.
    do not think that because its a prohormone, the sides are any less, in fact they are usually worse

blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah ha thank you. I wasnt going to take it but was curious as to what exactly it was.

Repped

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "A guide to the currently available "trens"...

Warning, science content.

all tren compounds are nandrolone based.

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    17b-methoxy-trienbolone
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17one

As you can see there are a million ways to write out the nomenclature. Ill start with Estra 4,9 and 19 nor.

Nandrolone is also known as 19nor testosterone from the removal of the nor group at the 19th position. Imagine that
    Another way to express that is "Norandrostane" or "estra" So both estra 4,9 and 19 nor andro are the same beginning. Now look at the rest of the chemical nomenclature, theyre the exact same.
    So really, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione and Estra 4,9 diene 17dione are the exact same thing.

Trenadrol aka 17b methoxy trienbolone is um, different. Effectively take trenbolone (a nandrolone based steroid) and add a methoxy group at the 17 beta position. Thats it. Trenbolone is really tri-en-bolone aka 3 carbon bonds at the 4,9 and 11 position. So 17b methoxy tri-en-bolone makes it a VERY close cousin. So close a cousin that they have almost ALL the same sides.

Now does everyone understand why I said trenadrol is money?

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one isnt really a "tren." Though a progestin, the 2,5 (10) double carbon bonds dont quite match up. Its closer to norbolethone, though not by a whole lot. Norbolethone is the orally active version of nandrolone which is actually a 17 ethyl (not a typo). The 13 ethyl intensifies anabolic effects. I would make the general assumption that its a totally different designer, active on its own. It has no hepatoxcity thanks to the fact its an ethyl. Sorry I cant offer a lot more on ****'s Max LMG clones."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...=1&p=290766881
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Thank you as well. Repped

Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    "A guide to the currently available "trens"...

Warning, science content.

all tren compounds are nandrolone based.

17b-methoxy-trienbolone

As you can see there are a million ways to write out the nomenclature. Ill start with Estra 4,9 and 19 nor.

Nandrolone is also known as 19nor testosterone from the removal of the nor group at the 19th position. Imagine that
    Another way to express that is "Norandrostane" or "estra" So both estra 4,9 and 19 nor andro are the same beginning. Now look at the rest of the chemical nomenclature, theyre the exact same.
    So really, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione and Estra 4,9 diene 17dione are the exact same thing.

Trenadrol aka 17b methoxy trienbolone is um, different. Effectively take trenbolone (a nandrolone based steroid) and add a methoxy group at the 17 beta position. Thats it. Trenbolone is really tri-en-bolone aka 3 carbon bonds at the 4,9 and 11 position. So 17b methoxy tri-en-bolone makes it a VERY close cousin. So close a cousin that they have almost ALL the same sides.

Now does everyone understand why I said trenadrol is money?

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one isnt really a "tren." Though a progestin, the 2,5 (10) double carbon bonds dont quite match up. Its closer to norbolethone, though not by a whole lot. Norbolethone is the orally active version of nandrolone which is actually a 17 ethyl (not a typo). The 13 ethyl intensifies anabolic effects. I would make the general assumption that its a totally different designer, active on its own. It has no hepatoxcity thanks to the fact its an ethyl. Sorry I cant offer a lot more on ****'s Max LMG clones."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...=1&p=290766881
    you seem to know your stuff.
    I have a few questions on the actual science of a trenadrol...
    how exactly is it able to be less liver toxic but still remain effective, and convert at such a high %.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Steel_Colossus View Post
    you seem to know your stuff.
    I have a few questions on the actual science of a trenadrol...
    how exactly is it able to be less liver toxic but still remain effective, and convert at such a high %.
    It has a methoxy bond opposed to a methyl group. Btw, that post i quoted wasnt mine, voo posted it in the thread i linked.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the tren compounds do not convert to trenbolone. what most convert to is the steroid dienelone.

the human body doesn't have the ability to make the conversion ("just two molecules away from tren!" as the advertisers tell you)

^--these two are the same, and convert into the steroid dienelone.

v--- max lmg. a progestin

17b-methoxy-trienbolone<---good old fashioned trenbolone. no ester or 17aa methylation attached for bioavailability, but luckily for consumers, trenbolone has better oral availability than nandrolones & test, making them somewhat effective, but nothing compared to injecting it.

but dienelone is a solid steroid with very similar effects/side effects of trenbolone. ams makes an attempt to not mislead you by calling thier tren clone "dienedrol" or something with that sounds like what it converts to, a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by bryan101b; 02-18-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo
    Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like a bunch of bull**** to me. why not just inject the real thing.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastCoastHipHop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    sounds like a bunch of bull**** to me. why not just inject the real thing.
    this, i dont get why?