PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tryinf to come up with a decent cheapish stack

hey everyone, i have been cutting for a while and have made some good progress. but i want to see if maybe taking a few supps would benefit me. im looking for something under lets say 70$

i did start an EC stack but got bloody stool and am afraid to test it out again. idk if thats what did it but i was fine after a few days.

i was thinking maybe mitotropin but i am 18 and people tell me not to use it. what could happen to me if i did take it?

i have heard nothing but awesome things about mito and novedex xt stacked.

but im open to any suggestions to help with my cut. dont need to buy food (live at home with mom haha) and i have creatine mono and whey. tho i was thinking about some syntha but its expensive. im also considering purple wraath. idk i am not experienced with supps so i want to start trying out different things to see what i like

thanks
    calves of peace

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mito and novadex is for 21+. Go to the docs to see wuts up with the blood. If everything checks out good, I would go With CL reduction.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont understand why its for 21+ tho. like what can or will happen to me? im not being stubborn, im just wondering.
    calves of peace

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PoundinThunder View Post
    hey everyone, i have been cutting for a while and have made some good progress. but i want to see if maybe taking a few supps would benefit me. im looking for something under lets say 70$

i did start an EC stack but got bloody stool and am afraid to test it out again. idk if thats what did it but i was fine after a few days.

i was thinking maybe mitotropin but i am 18 and people tell me not to use it. what could happen to me if i did take it?

i have heard nothing but awesome things about mito and novedex xt stacked.

but im open to any suggestions to help with my cut. dont need to buy food (live at home with mom haha) and i have creatine mono and whey. tho i was thinking about some syntha but its expensive. im also considering purple wraath. idk i am not experienced with supps so i want to start trying out different things to see what i like

thanks

SAve your money and dont' buy a fat burner yet if you are new to supplements. Start taking a multi vitamin, and get yourself some fish oil. When I lost the most of my weight all I took was creatine, protein around workouts and fish oil up to 3 times a day. A good multi vitamin is essential. If you want you can get some green tea as well to add in, some say it helps with fat burning but I know from personal experience it helps with endurance and gives you energy.

Just vary your cardio from liss to intervals to hiit or whatever you like to do and you will see good progress......the fat burner isnt' really needed at this point, if ever.
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont understand why its for 21+ tho. like what can or will happen to me? im not being stubborn, im just wondering.
    Anything that effects your T levels can effect your endocrine system.....and that can lead to alot of different lifelong problems. Google it if you want to know more.

i forgot to mention i do take a multi. whoops. i have read and tried free samples of different things but have never done a cycle or a stack of anything. i just want to test the waters. im not really looking for a fat burner, just something that will make my workouts better while not making me bigger.

edit- does mito effect T levels? i dont need the novadex, i just heard that they stack well.
    calves of peace

i forgot to mention i do take a multi. whoops. i have read and tried free samples of different things but have never done a cycle or a stack of anything. i just want to test the waters. im not really looking for a fat burner, just something that will make my workouts better while not making me bigger.
    Well you said you are new to supplements, hence the just creatine and protein for now.......get the fish oil and possibly green tea.....they will help more than you know. If you are lookign for more endurance and recovery then you can think about beta alanine in the future.

Right now at your age food is your best friend. Your natural Test and Growth Hormone levels are the highest they will ever be so lift hard and eat big and you will grow the muscle you are seeking. Changing up your lifting program every 4-8 weeks will help with growth as well, keeps your body guessing.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ur hormones a not balanced yet, and messing with them may effect you later down the road.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    Well you said you are new to supplements, hence the just creatine and protein for now.......get the fish oil and possibly green tea.....they will help more than you know. If you are lookign for more endurance and recovery then you can think about beta alanine in the future.

Right now at your age food is your best friend. Your natural Test and Growth Hormone levels are the highest they will ever be so lift hard and eat big and you will grow the muscle you are seeking. Changing up your lifting program every 4-8 weeks will help with growth as well, keeps your body guessing.
    im not really looking to grow yet haha, im a big (fat) guy. my goal is to get to the point where im trying to get bigger if that makes sense. but i tried purple wraath and had an awesome workout, liked green mag, and the mito sample i got (dont know why GNC gave it to me without checking my age) i could actually feel working. i dont know if it was all placebo or not but i enjoyed those workouts and was more focused.
    calves of peace