Vorx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about calories for bulking

If I want to bulk then I have to eat more than I burn right? The total calories are the total that I ate for the day OR the total I ate before a workout? Which one is it?

How do I calculate the total of protein, carb, fat & calories that I eat? Any website for those?

Below are my meal plan. Please give comment on it. Is it good for bulking? I just started being serious with body building this year. So Im very new.

My meal plan:
    6am :
    2 egg whites
    1/2 cup of oatmeal with a tablespoon of honey
    1 cup(250 ml) of skim milk

9am :
    2 slices of bread with peanut butter
    1 cup of skim milk

12pm:
    150 - 200g of chicken breast
    A cup of broccoli & a cup of celery
    A cup of rice

3 - 4 pm (pre-workout) :
    3 egg whites
    1/2 fist size potato
    30 g of ON 100% Whey + skim milk

Post-workout :
    1 scoop of cellmass

7 - 9 pm :
    Chicken breast with some mix vege
    1 apple
    30 g of ON 100% whey + drinking water

s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)
    I type in "such and such nutritional information" into google, where "such and such" is the food I wish to learn about.

The calories you need to eat are throughout the entire day, but try to eat more around your workout to maximise it.

Your diet looks okay, I'd probably up the protein and maybe lower the carbs a little, but definately up the protein, you want about 2g of protein per kilo of bodymass, but anything more than .8g/k will hold of a catabolic body environment.

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Diet is very specific for every person.

I like this site for nutritional values, also you can start an account to track your diet.

http://www.thedailyplate.com/

1-1.5g's of protein per lb of body weight is a basic guideline. As for calories, find out what your maintence caloric intake is, meaning how many calories you need to MAINTAIN your weight. Start by adding 500 calories at a time until you start gaining.

Im not sure what time you plan on going to bed, but make sure youre getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep, and if your a fan of cottage cheese or milk, eat that right before you go to bed, quick and easy slow digesting protein.

The hardest part is getting your diet in check and sticking with it.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000) ZimZim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude those 2 and 3 egg whites that you are throwing in there are nothing.. Each has only about 3g protein (maybe 4), so out of the egg whites your eating your only getting 15-20g protein.
    "Every journey of 1000 miles begins with one step"-- Chinese Proverb