kyheadhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock ??????????????????

Well I have tried the Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock for a few days. I did lose some fat (maybe just water after a few days) but this thing makes me feel bad. I feel lite headed after I take the second one. They suggest four a day, two in morning, two at lunch. But I was taking one in morning and one at lunch and it was just too much. I dont know if I am going to cut back to just one a day or just cut it out period. This was when I was not even working out. When I did hit the gym it stayed about the same or maybe got a little better.

I want to lose fat and get lean but I dont like feeling bad. Any suggestions?

Other stuff Im taking with it:
    Multi vitamin
    CLA
    FishOil
    FlaxseedOil
    Gnc Wheybolic Extreme 60 Protien Shake Powder
    Chad <--- A work in progress

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well there's like ~300 mg caffeine per serving right? plus a few other stims
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

kyheadhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah....Just read 290mg per tablet
    Chad <--- A work in progress

buula25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Feeling woozy

Hi there,

Just wanted to put my two cents in regarding Cellucor's D4-Thermal Shock. Though I feel light-headed (sometimes) after I take it, I love the extra energy I get when I do cardio. Fortunately, the wooziness goes away once I get going with my runs.

I've been using D4 for almost two weeks now and love the results I'm seeing. Hence, I'll continue taking them. However, if it's affecting you adversely, even after using 1 in the AM and PM, then maybe it's better if you stop.

Aside from feeling light-headed, I also have to use the loo more than usual. TMI, I know. Sorry. Just figured if we're sharing...

Good luck!

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its probably the yohimbine to be honest it really amplifies the other stims such as caffeine.

What I do is open up the capsule and tap out a little bit of the powder, and it works perfect. I usually take 1 cap of Thermal Shock with 1 packet of Nzero for the days I'm really out of it. I can't handle 2 caps...even at 270.

I am really a fan of D4 extreme...because we use passionflower in a much higher dose to help alleviate any jitters/crash from the thermogenics. There is also no yohimbine in D4 extreme as opposed to Thermal Shock.

If you continue to have issues just return your product with the receipt or for credit and get the regular D4 extreme.

Most people who want a ephedra like feeling really like Thermal Shock, and for extreme weight loss we do suggest it over regular D4 extreme. Otherwise, a combo of D4 extreme and T7 will get you some very impressive results if speed is essential on your goals.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

mzzzpinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking d4 thermal shock for about 5 days now and experiencing nothing,no extra energy,no sweating,etc.I am a small frame 5ft 110,I want to take off the 10lbs,I feel better at 100.What am I doing wrong? I have never stacked before,can you safely stack d4 thermal shock with T7? or am I better off to stack it with d4 extreme? Any advice is helpful,I'm a newbie at this.

HKchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    What I do is open up the capsule and tap out a little bit of the powder, and it works perfect. I usually take 1 cap of Thermal Shock with 1 packet of Nzero for the days I'm really out of it. I can't handle 2 caps...even at 270.

Ughh i wish i would have read that before I took it.

I did my research on the product before I took it and was hearing mixed reviews. My main concern was the caffiene content. Im used to taking 1 scoop of N.O. Explode and I wanted to find out how much was in the D4, so I used N.O. Explode and Full Throttle Blue Agave as a gauge.

N.O. Explode - 85 - 100 Grams per scoop
    Full Throttle Blue Agave - 100 Grams per 8 oz
    D4 - 145 Grams per pill

I literally just took my firt pill about 30 minutes ago. Im going to head to my workout and see if there were any changes. I mainly bought the pill as a fat burner.

Are you guys eating with this or taking it on an empty stomach? I took it after I ate lunch.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mzzzpinky View Post
    I am taking d4 thermal shock for about 5 days now and experiencing nothing,no extra energy,no sweating,etc.I am a small frame 5ft 110,I want to take off the 10lbs,I feel better at 100.What am I doing wrong? I have never stacked before,can you safely stack d4 thermal shock with T7? or am I better off to stack it with d4 extreme? Any advice is helpful,I'm a newbie at this.

Not sure about stacking both D4 versions together. But the D4 and T7 stack would work fine, that is actually what they market as their Fat Loss stack. Been using this same stack myself with good results.