Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Newb needing some advice

Hey guys I've been lifting off and on for around four years now, and have dedicated myself to being more serious about it, and about trying to grow.

I'm 5'10"
    185lb
    last max bench was 300lb
    Currently:
    working out 4 days per week
    eating decent
    two 30~g protein shakes per day
    body fortress creatine from walmart 6ish pills per day
    nitric oxide pills 3-4 before workout

As you can see I'm in need of some help, but I think I have a decent foundation to grow on.

I've read a lot of the articles on here and am looking into taking some type of test booster and some type of (legal) growth hormone.

I have a friend who keeps saying get some HD, and another friend who says he has good luck with "M-draw" ?

I could really use some advice from people who have had great luck with a certain product.

Thanks..

HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HondaTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What type of a workout are you currently doing?

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First and foremost you should put your main focus into lifting heavy and eating to grow. No supplement will help you significantly if you're diet sucks and you aren't training well (you seem like you have a good idea of what you're doing, just sayin ). That being said...

I would imagine that HD refers to Halodrol and that "M-Draw" would be M-Drol, both of which are prohormones/designer steriods that should not be taken lightly and not be used by somone without doing quite a bit of research beforehand. Although legal they can certainly harm you if not used correctly.

Good natural test boosters to look into would be Stoked by Anabolic Innovations, Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports, Testabolan V2 by iForce and others with similar ingredient profiles. Stay away from things that focus their product around tribulus as it's a waste of $$.

You won't find any legal HGH that's really worth buying, but there are natural secretagouge formulas that can help stimulate GH and IGF-1 production, just do a search in the bb.com store. I believe Millennium Sports and Muscle Pharm both have one such product out, both are good companies.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by lambpasty; 02-18-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quicktime_GT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks!

Thats exactly the type of reply I was hoping for..

My workout is currently

Monday - chest 1.5hr ~ 15ish sets
    Tuesday - Back 12 - 15 sets, lots of wide grip pullups
    Wed. Shoulders 12- 15 sets mixed + shrugs
    Thursday Biceps and Triceps
    Friday.. don't always make it lol

What is some personal opinions on M-drol?

1. fish oil for joints?
    2. milk thistle to clean liver?
    3. liver aid
    4. hawthorne nerries
    5.Taurine
    6. c0q10
    7.red yeast rice
    8.saw palmetto
    9.bcaas
    10.whey protein

Here is a list of stuff I found on another thread..

What would you consider the essentials while taking M-drol?

I'm thinking of doing this:
    http://www.shop.healthesupplements.c...productId=2812

Along with either this:
    http://www.shop.healthesupplements.c...productId=2812

or maybe milk thistle from walgreens?
    http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...sku=sku3969507
    Last edited by Quicktime_GT; 02-18-2009 at 03:01 PM.

I just ordered M-drol by CEL after doing quite a bit of reading tonight.

I plan on taking milk thistle while and after the month of taking M-drol..

I guess I'll drink a lot of water, and work out extra hard.

Does a natural test booster need to be taken after the cycle?
    What are the other essentials while taking this?

The more I read about M-drol, the more I realize that it is very serious. I just want to go ahead and take everything necessary to keep it as safe as possible. I'd like to learn a little more about PCT. Anyone have any good links to read up on that would be beneficial while taking M-drol ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Quicktime_GT; 02-18-2009 at 08:52 PM.

500 Internal Server Error young&dumb's Avatar
    young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) young&dumb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rep canadians on site
    Always rep back
    .::Misc Lurker Crew::.
    [Chew Crew]