Fogol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it really that bad?

Im on Rippetoes and is it really THAT bad if i workout 2 consecutive days??

Here's the problem, my schools gym is only open monday-thursday so i cant do something like Monday-Wednesday-Friday as recommended in the program and now that its winter i ski every monday night which only leaves me tuesday-thursday to work out. Is it that bad if i workout those 3 consecutive days? or do i just need a new routine?

Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soup12qb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're going to have haters and nay sayers. But what it comes down to is personal belief and results. If you're seeing gains or progress stick with it. Your body will tell you when enough is enough.

watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Working the same muscles three days straight at ME is probably not going to yeild gains because your muscles grow while you are resting, and if you are not resting you're probably not going to grow.

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Soup12qb View Post
    You're going to have haters and nay sayers. But what it comes down to is personal belief and results. If you're seeing gains or progress stick with it. Your body will tell you when enough is enough.
    Quality advice right there.

Fogol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by watchandsee23 View Post
    Working the same muscles three days straight at ME is probably not going to yeild gains because your muscles grow while you are resting, and if you are not resting you're probably not going to grow.
    ok thanks, My scheduale is going to be even weirder now because i have rugby.

Just a question, how much of a beginner program is this? Like ive been around the weight room for a while and im that much of a beginner. maybe when it comes to the amount i lift ( im a small guy 5'3.5" 130lbs) but i understand excersises and ive had trainers and coachs compliment me on my form before. Im just wondering if i should run WS4SB instead of this.

Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quarter Nelson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone new can't be squatting 3, or even 2 consecutive days. You'll have to reorganize your routine to fit the time limitations.
    PR's:
    Bench: 300 lbs
    Back Squat: 380 lbs
    Clean and Jerk: 130 kg (286 lbs)
    Snatch: 100 kg (220 lbs)
    Deadlift: 5 x 345 lbs

MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPM17AB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Consider Monday a Leg workout, skiing is an overall body workout. Snowboarding all day or night was for me at least.

Monday: Ski
    Tuesday: Max Upper Body. Guessing your new, I suggest sticking to just Flat or Incline Bench (don't ignore the dumbbells), Pull-Ups, and maybe a quick arm work-out.
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Max Lower Body. Squats and Deadlifts. Keep the reps low and work hard, break a damn sweat please.
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: Grease the Groove, do random push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, one legged pistols, through-out the day and have fun with it. Yes working out is fun.
    Sunday: Rest

Don't forget proper nutrition so you're always energized and ready to go. Don't cheat yourself. Just so you know I am no way in hell a fitness guru but I do have some knowledge, hopefully that helped you out some.
    Gandolf Swag.

greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Quit being a pussy!! Its not bad to work out 2 consecutive days just don't don't go balls to the walls both days!! I am a former varsity wrestler and we would go balls to the walls for 7 days in a row.
    Bench: 275
    Squat :430Lbs
    Deadlift: 500Lbs

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you! OP has been waiting seven years for someone to misread his post and insult him.

Not only that, he now knows he can finally ramp up his training.

Read the dates on the thread before you respond.

greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greggl52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by krakkerz View Post
    Thank you! OP has been waiting seven years for someone to misread his post and insult him.

Not only that, he now knows he can finally ramp up his training.

Read the dates on the thread before you respond.
    Do you even lift bro?
    Bench: 275
    Squat :430Lbs
    Deadlift: 500Lbs

Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainladzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not really

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by greggl52 View Post
    Do you even lift bro?
    of course he does. And you are still an idiot.

You logged in for the first time in 9 months to check your responses to a necro thread.