View Poll Results: Who gets your support to log THE ONE by AN?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • dabiggest

7 5.38%
  • Whirlybird

3 2.31%
  • Antiglobalist

21 16.15%
  • AConrad00

44 33.85%
  • nismoses

2 1.54%
  • bigperm

2 1.54%
  • KSUJosh6

22 16.92%
  • Mickfootie

12 9.23%
  • TheUnderdog

14 10.77%
  • Marauder23B

3 2.31%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You. Here. Now. Vote for THE ONE testers!

Here's your chance to exercise something other than the guns.

Exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want YOU the forum members to weigh in on who should get the opportunity to test and log The One by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Poll will run until Thursday, only registered members votes will count!!!!!!!!

Below is the inital post of the application thread, as well as the applications of the members who are still in the running!!

The top 3 will be offered the opportunity to log, and must formally agree in this thread that they accept the requirements as outlined in the application thread. Bloodwork will be requested and is a huge plus (not only to us, but to the members who will follow your logs). Provide us with scanned bloodwork results post-log....... and I'll hit you up with a bottle of IGF-2 for use during PCT!

Originally Posted by donorrell View Post

We're ready to offer up 3 bottles of The One and 2nd Gear to three of the most worthy forum members.

From now through Monday night (Feb 16) please post the following to be considered:

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
    - Reason why you want to try The One and 2nd Gear.

We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.

Testers must be willing to run a detailed log with before before and after pictures, diet outline, list of other supplements, training outline, bodyweight and personal experiences / notes. Testers also must agree to take only The One as their primary anabolic agent (pre-workout products, creatines, fat burners, etc. are OK but must be specifically listed and approved.)

Lastly, Testers must agree to begin taking The One upon receipt of the product.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apps Below:

Originally Posted by dabiggest View Post
    I'm in on this one. I was about to start a cycle on Monday, but I'll hold off to see about this "one." If I'm lucky enough to get picked, the Bold is on the shelf until the "One" is over!

32 years old
    Ht: 5'11"
    Wt. 213.5
    Arms: 18.75" cold, 19.125" pumped
    Neck: 18"
    Waist: 33.5"
    Thighs: 27"
    Chest: Haven't measured yet.
    Bodyfat: guesstimated 14 % (from www.davedraper.com/bodyfat-calculations/html). I'm not cutting, but will work on getting down to 8-10% during cycle.

Workout schedule:

Mondays: Chest, bi's, abs
    Tuesdays: Hamstrings, traps, calves
    Wednesdays: Rest
    Thursday: Quads, delts, abs
    Friday: Back, Tri's, forearms
    Saturday and Sunday: Rest

My supplements:

Multi-vitamin
    Milk thistle
    Omega 3's and 6's
    Cell Mass (Arctic Berry) post workout
    Isopure Protein (chocolate) pre-workout

Past Pro-hormones: Old school Anoteston and Norteston, M1T, Methyl1P, Halodrol 50, Epistane (first PH in about 2 years)

{{{My cycle that I would have started on Monday:I-Force Bold 800mg/day x10 weeks (daily intake spaced apart in dosage of 400 in AM /400 PM)
    Epistane 0/0/30/30/40/40}}}

Diet:

5 meals a day (3 solid meals, 2 snacks). At least 350g. protein from various lean meats, beans and shakes. Moderate carbs, moderate fats, moderate fiber.

I'd like to try the "ONE" and 2nd gear b/c I have had RPM and loved it. I've heard good things about your other products as well...plus I like the chemical make-up of the "One". I'm ready to gain lots more muscle mass and cut down the fat. By July I'm planning to be about the same weight that I am now (210-215) and ripped! As a bonus, there are lots of guys in the gym that always ask me what I'm taking and it would be good advertisement.
    Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Age- 29

Weight-215 as of this morning

Short term BB goals- To slap some meat on this body so I can be bigger than today. Then start a cut down the road to really see what my months in the gym busting my ass has to show.

Reason why I want to try these products- I have heard great things about Applied Nutriceuticals products and have some samples that I am dying to try.

Do have one question, will we need to take cycle supports while on this? If so what is recommended?
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    I'm in!

Weight: 195
    Short-term: Get up to 215 by May 1st, cut down to 205 5% by June 1st.

I can honestly say that The One is the only supplement I've been excited about in the past year.

I have a wealth of experience in supplements and specifically with PH/DS. My philosophy is short cycles with easy PCT. The extra few pounds a prolonged cycle can get you isn't worth the longer recovery IMO.

This is primarily why I am so excited about The One. The very quick LBM gain would be perfect for my short 3-4 week cycles.

I also am a huge fan of less is more as far as PCT goes. In my experience if I keep my cycle length less than 3 weeks then OTC PCT lets me fully recover. So the combination of a short cycle of The One followed by PCT with Second Gear could be the perfect balance.

My past experience:
    Epistane, Havoc, Methyl-E, M-Drol, Bold, 11oxo

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110331801
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106464761

Some past logs.

I know what to expect from these type of products and would be able to compare it to some of the more popular PH/DS available. My diet and training are solid. I know exactly what gains to attribute to diet/training alone and what "extras" will be attributed to the product.

Good luck to everyone, I can't wait until the one comes out

P.S. Feb 20th is my birthday so... you've gotta pick me
    Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    weight - 220 lbs @ 12% bf
    age - 21
    goals - continue dieting down to 200lbs at roughly 6% bf
    why - the one looks baller, and most people use this stuff as a bulking compound but i want to use it as a cutting compound

i want to come into the arnold classic ripped as possible, so if i could be two weeks in THE ONE that would be balllllller

plus black_label sends me nudes and i do not appreciate it so this would be an awesome way to make it up to me!!!!

I am currently logging gaspari mitotropin for another 5 days, will be done on the 18th (my 22nd bday is the 23rd, hint hint )

edit: my mitotropin log is closing in on 1000 posts and 11k views

edit edit: way too many smilies
    Originally Posted by Marauder23B View Post
    what the hell, i've been thinking about trying something new anyways.

WEIGHT: 180lbs~14%BF
    90 DAY GOAL: To be 180-185 lbs at 10%BF
    REASON FOR APPLYING: looking to try some PH for the first time and see if I can reach my goal.

CURRENT SUPPS:
    centrum multi
    fish oil
    glucosamine chondroitin msm
    CEE
    whey/casein protein
    fast twitch

CURRENT DIET: typical day
    0800-12oz skim milk, 1 medium banana, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp pb, 1 scoop whey

1100-8 oz chickn breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup mixed veggies, 20oz water

1400-tuna sandwhich, 1 serving almonds, 1 part skim cheese stick, diet pepsi

1600-fresh fruit, vanilla non-fat yogurt, fast twitch

1700-1830-GYM

1900-8oz chicken breast, 1 cup veggies, 20oz water

2100-1 cup cottage cheese

2200-2 scoops casein protein, 8oz milk, 8oz water

note: I eat 2-3 red meat meals a week, everything pretty much stays the same. I aim for 3000-3200 cals a day at a roughly 40/40/20.

WORKOUT PROGRAM:
    M-OFF
    T-Shoulders/Legs
    W-Back/Bi's/Core
    T-Chest/ Tri's
    F-OFF
    S-Full body split/supersets/lightweight/Core/30 min treadmill-low intensity
    S-Full body split/supersets/lightweight/Core/30 min treadmill-low intensity

NOTE:2 mile warmup done on stationary bike every day, T-W-T 10 min stationary bike cool down, 20 min sauna end of every session
    Originally Posted by nismoses View Post
    - Age- 22
    - Weight- 163
    - Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- reach 180lbs.( never been there before) hit the bench press and push out 225lbs. with no worries. I would like to gain the extra amount of body muscle weight so it helps me fight to win in my last college football game that i will ever play. Running track and field right now, my body has got in shape with the gain of extra lean muscle, but then again i have cut weight because all i have been is running around on the track.
    - Reason why you want to try The One? and 2nd Gear?. The reason why I want to try THE ONE, 2nd GEAR, is because when i first started to look into supplements all I read in the forums are RPM this, DRIVE that. So I then started researching the Applied Nut company. From after that i couldn't find anything else that is said to compare to this new product, THE ONE. I look forward into taking this because i don't want to worry about swallowing many multiply pills 2x or even 3x a day.

I have nothing but time on my hands with a free open weight room, thank you college! i have plenty of time to write down all my blogs and logs, take pictures, and anything else that will come down to a detailed schedule or every step of my day.

I know I do no have a lot of rep power or post here on this forum, but Applied Nut. is what got me here and also is what is keeping me here. I'm looking forward to continuing my research with this forum. Thanks guys.
    Originally Posted by bigperm View Post
    Let's give this a try.

Age - 23 (turning 24 in April)
    Weight - 220
    Height - 6'3
    Bodyfat - If I were to guess, I'd say around 15-20%

Training:
    I'm currently using a custom workout from a Team Scivation member. I was thinking of going back to my PRRS training protocol. If I get chosen, I would probably go back to PRRS since I gained a lot during that run.

Mon: OFF
    Tues: Chest/Tris (light cardio)
    Wed: Back/Bis (light cardio)
    Thurs: Core
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders (light cardio)
    Sat: Legs (light cardio)
    Sun: Core

I workout with my younger cousin and we are both training for a sport. Him for baseball and me for football. Once the snow clears up, we wil lbe incorporating sports drills into our routine.

Diet:
    I eat 4-6 of the following meals on any given day. Usually 4 on an off day or when I'm not training that hard.

Meal: 2 slices of toast, lean peameal bacon, 1 whole egg, 4 egg whites
    Meal: turkey, chicken, and ham sandwich with lettuce, cheese, and an apple
    Meal: chicken breast and rice with veggies
    Meal: turkey breast and rice with veggies
    Meal: home cooked indian food (whatever my mom makes)
    Meal: pork loin chops with potato (either mashed or baked)
    Meal: sub or something relatively healthy from outside
    Meal: lean turkey/chicken sausages with cheese and banana

I haven't taken any supplements for close to a year now other than Activate Xtreme for a sponsored log I am currently running. The log will be done in 2-3 days.

Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals:
    I need to gain as much strength as possible for varsity football. I am training for the MLB position and need a significant strength and size increase. Training camp starts in August and I need to be in peak condition.

Reason why you want to try The One? and 2nd Gear?
    I've been researching PHs for a long time and would like to see what it can do for me. This would be the first time using a supplement like The One. I think it would be a good opportunity to gauge it effectiveness, especially since I haven't used any supplements in close to a year except ActX.

I've been training pretty hard and think that I could benefit from taking The One and 2nd Gear. If this can get me to my goal for becoming a better conditioned athlete, then sign me up.

NOTE: I can get bloodwork done. I regularly see the doctor for checkups, at least twice a month.
    Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    Age- 24

Weight- 174

Short term BB goals- Add about 15 pounds to my frame before the summer cut

Reason why I want to try these products- Well around Arnold-time I was planning on running a PH/DS so this seems to fit well in the plans. I also have used a few AN products and like the quality and results. Plus I have talked to Don, Tanya, and Jeff at a few shows and like the direction of the company and their thoughts about the industry....yes ass kisser
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Last but not least........

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    My Application :

Age - 39

Weight - Currently 168lb

Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals -
    My short term goals are to get into the best shape i have ever been in. I would really like to get above 175lb as this would be my heaviest i have been and want it to be leaner than i normally get to.

Reason why you want to try The One? and 2nd Gear?. -
    My reason of wanting to try these out is it would be the first time of using a product of this kind in the 10+ years of training, i have read a lot about how to go about cycling and PCT but have never really jumped into using them. I am not getting any younger and really want to see from first hand experience what these can actually do for me. With the experience comes knowledge and this therefore would enable me to help others out if needed.

I am currently running AGENT-M for FUSION and will be finished by mid March and hope this would not be a problem.

My current nutrition intake :

2500-3000 calories daily with a breakdown of approx 35% Protein (260g), 40% Carbs (300g) and 25% fats (80g).

My current workout regime :

Back/Traps/Calves
    Chest/Biceps
    Legs/Calves/Abs
    Shoulders/Triceps

Cardio is done 3 times a week and consists of 15 mins on an Orbitrek runner to warm up and then 30-45 mins weighted Tae-Bo.

Current supplement use :

AEN PreSurge (pre-workout)
    AEN IntrAbolic (Intra-workout)
    AEN IntraXcell (1 serving Post-workout and 2 servings on off days)
    Fusion SHUT-EYE (Pre-bed)
    USPlabs PowerFULL (Pre-bed)
    USPlabs Anabolic Pump (2 x Daily)
    USPlabs Y-RD (Pre-cardio)
    Controlled Labs GreenMag (off days and Pre-cardio)
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad (Daily)
    Whey and Casein Protein powders

These can be changed to suit if required.

Previous logs i have done can be found here :

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Mickfoo...pplement-logs/

Supplements i have used over the years :

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Mickfoo...uilding-years/

Thanks for the oppertunity to apply.
    Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    I have been thinking about this for a while and would like to throw my name in the hat.

Weight: 184 @ 14%BF

Training
    I would be running a 5 day split that has a fifth optional day depending on how the body is feeling. Split looks like this:

M: Back
    T: Chest & Abs
    W: Off
    Th: Legs
    F: Shoulders & Traps
    S: Arms (optional)
    Su: Off
    ** I would consider alternatives if suggested and more optimal

Diet
    Currently using a cut diet until end of March. For this if selected I would run something along the lines of:

2600 "clean" calories at 40%-Protein 40%-Carbs 20%-Fats spread amongst 6-7 meals -- I can elaborate on specifics if needed.

Short term Goals
    If selected my goal would be to add 8-10lbs of LM while decreasing or maintaing current BF%

Reason why you want to try The One? and 2nd Gear?
    I have never used prohormones or designer steroids. I have been curious to see what kind of results they would produce on me personally. To be honest since this is a new chemical compound, I do not know enough about The One to say why I would specifically want to use this as opposed to other PHs however after speaking to the AN reps and the anecdotal evidence they have suggested this would be a good starter PH. 2nd Gear looks like a very good PCT formula. 6-Bromo has become a popular AI and has very positive feedback here. Avena Sativa and I3C also seem to be very solid ingredients as part of a PCT as well.

Other Info
    If chosen I would like to start this toward the end of March for 2 reasons. 1) That would give me time to complete a sponosored log of Vassive C5 I am running and 2) If selected I would want to do something a bit unique. If selected I would discountinue use of all other supplements other than protein formulas, BCAA\EAA formulas, and caffeine. In other words no creatine, no BA, no pump products, no other random stuff. I would like to do this a couple of weeks prior to establish a baseline. The only other supplement I would consider adding would be possibly AN Drive or IGF-2 as part of the PCT, suggested in other threads.

and of course I would post pre and post pictures as well as log with detail!

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i followed Don's format so my application is not as detailed as I usually would submit...don't dock me points

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alec or Josh gets my vote. Whichever one PMs me first with a good bribe, both are worthy and would do a fantastic job.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i voted the_underdog, but there i wish there was multiple voting allowed...

it would be his first PH, i think that would be baller for him
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

It's a tough call.... there's a few good applicants there!

Josh is scared of needles, BTW.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

i hate needles as well, altho i give blood regularly :/
    www.gasparinutrition.com

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

if u are requiring bloodwork are you reimbursing us for cost?

I was just pickin on him..... I have always been terrified of needles. My fear was broken the day I had to go get travel shots for a trip to the Dominican Republic. They hit me up multiple times in both arms.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Even Neo was the one and was scared of losing Trinity. Or something that resembles something that makes sense that would allow Josh to still get my vote.

i hate needles as well, altho i give blood regularly :/
    It's not a contest brah.

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    AConrad00 or Mickfootie
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

Lightbulb

if u are requiring bloodwork are you reimbursing us for cost?
    By the methodology that was originally posted to decide winners, I don't really see a way to REQUIRE bloodwork. I am sure most forum members would like to see bloodwork though.

We are requesting it, and I'm willing to provide a bottle of IGF-2 for PCT use as the thank you for those who do so. Not a cheap product by any means.

can i vote for myself b/c i don't know if i will get another vote

Talking

Hell yeah you can!

vote for the underdog or i will neg u mo ****er
    www.gasparinutrition.com

vote for the underdog or i will neg u mo ****er
    he doesn't post in my logs as much as yours so bite me b*tch

u flirtin with me, brah?
    www.gasparinutrition.com

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ouch.........

emo now
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

u flirtin with me, brah?
    nah you know i go straight for the business...your place or mine?

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    ouch.........

emo now
    i can't stand needles so cutting is out of the questions

nah you know i go straight for the business...your place or mine?

i can't stand needles so cutting is out of the questions
    after last night i got nothing left... plus my neck looks like a battlefield, and i know u like to bite!
    www.gasparinutrition.com

after last night i got nothing left... plus my neck looks like a battlefield, and i know u like to bite!
    u cheatin brah?

AConrad00 with the early commanding lead!

KSUJosh sneaking up on his ass.... (literally)

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AConrad00 with the early commanding lead!

KSUJosh sneaking up on his ass.... (literally)
    nom nom nom nom nom

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually I really want to see AC run this stuff....his gains are ridiculous minus PHs ... what will they be like on this stuff?

Antiglobalist had some wicked improvements as well previously...

I would want Josh to run this as well so we can get another epic thread going...just an idea

Mick Footie is a very good option too as he is the oldest applicant..don't mean this in a negative way at all...I would want to see what kind of effect this would have, I would suspect he would see some good results. Plus he is a pretty solid member here...

i say vote for one of these 4!

/asskissing
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Well 3 people will be logging.... so odds are pretty darn good for some of you guys!

dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I voted for myself...couldn't stand having 0% (I'm too damn competitive for that)!!! Man, I wish I could vote for at least 2 or 3 different people. I would love to see everybody be able to log this product. Regardless of the top 3, we'll get to see some awesome results, I'm sure.
    Moderator at www.xccellence.com/forum
    Looking at the weights on the bar, I say to myself, "Screw it...Just do it!"

Thumbs up

Necesito mas votes!

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow voting day came around quick

The One and upcoming OBF are what's keeping me motivated and sane during my ridiculous classes!

Good luck to everyone. Should be some sweet logs.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is a sweeet way to pick the applicants, i only know a couple but pretty solid dudes.