Thread: help....

ichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help....

i'm new........i only use whey protein............and do workout...any suggest.....

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    try mono creatine then by sportpharma

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ichi View Post
    i'm new........i only use whey protein............and do workout...any suggest.....
    This is all you need:
    1. Protein powder that contains slow, medium and fast protein
    2. Joint Supplement(USP Labs SuperCissus RX)
    3. Anabolic Muscle Stimulator(USP Labs Prime)
    4. German Creatine Monohydrate
    5. Muti-vitamin and mineral supplement
    6. Omega 3-fatty acid.
    7. Pre-workout/energy(USP Labs Jacked)

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NASAKYCHAIRMAN View Post
    This is all you need:
    1. Protein powder that contains slow, medium and fast protein
    2. Joint Supplement(USP Labs SuperCissus RX)
    3. Anabolic Muscle Stimulator(USP Labs Prime)
    4. German Creatine Monohydrate
    5. Muti-vitamin and mineral supplement
    6. Omega 3-fatty acid.
    7. Pre-workout/energy(USP Labs Jacked)
    are you fuking kidding me? no

OP, keep your whey, multi vitamin, omega 3, creainte monohydrate if you wish.

wala.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the basics, which are a good starting point are protein (which you have), a multi (consider Optimum opti-men or sportpharma multiv) and fish oil (any warehouse store brand will do). Creatine is also a basic. I would suggest starting with mono (prolab is a good brand) and then reevaluate your goals

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    are you fuking kidding me? no

OP, keep your whey, multi vitamin, omega 3, creainte monohydrate if you wish.

wala.
    x 2.
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendozah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would add maybe a multi vit, fish oil and creatine.. do some research on creatine first.. all the best.

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Death Head View Post
    try mono creatine then by sportpharma
    Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    the basics, which are a good starting point are protein (which you have), a multi (consider Optimum opti-men or sportpharma multiv) and fish oil (any warehouse store brand will do). Creatine is also a basic. I would suggest starting with mono (prolab is a good brand) and then reevaluate your goals
    A multi (Multi-V) and some creapure creatine (Just-Creatine) would be some great options to add that are cost-effective. SportPharma in general has many of the basics at a value that won't break your bank: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111617521

To the OP: What are your goals? How does your training look? It's hard to gage what you should take when you don't list your goals and such.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help...

Originally Posted by mendozah View Post
    I would add maybe a multi vit, fish oil and creatine.. do some research on creatine first.. all the best.
    I agree... Just start with your whey...

Have a question tho, isn't creatine also protein based? Wouldn't that be too much? Like could it hit your kidneys if you had too much?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mbalbas View Post
    I agree... Just start with your whey...

Have a question tho, isn't creatine also protein based? Wouldn't that be too much? Like could it hit your kidneys if you had too much?
    Read up:

http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=50&L=2

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ichi View Post

this will help with the second part

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224
    http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/
    Fat Man Typing

ichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wahh thanks u all