robbieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cellucor products & german american tech glutamine

Ok,I just bought glutamine 500 grams, from german american technologies for $40. But doing the search here,some here think that company is a sham,should I use it,or return it? I havent opened it yet.

Also, What do you guys think of the new products M3 and R4 and P6 all from cellucor?

The dude wouldnt stop pushing the P6 to me,but I didnt buy it. He said thats the best andro product other than 1-test. He said bodybuilders on juice were asking him to reserve some and he showed me the ones under the counter had on reserve. He was seling them like hotcakes. As i was talking,another guy came in and bought the p6. But the M3 looks cool,its actual atp in a bottle preworkout for less burn. And the R4 is to make more white blood cells to prevent cortisol and to prevent getting the flu while training.

These products sound good,but then I did a search here,and nobody here really is onto them yet. Any body here take P6 and "feel"any thing?

If the p6 works,then I will try the m3 and r4.Otherwise I wont.The p6 was 60 caps for $60.
    Last edited by robbieg; 04-04-2003 at 03:35 PM.