Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

31 year old virgin the quest continues

I have still not reached my goal however I am still determined!

A brief history of me. I was the fat shy dork that got picked on,I quit school asap,worked construction most of my life and basicly became a boarderline hermit.

What got me started on this quest: A friend years ago said I was missing out on alot in life and this stuck with me. I lost alot of weight and it has improved my life I am now trying to improve other aspects of my life. The show the pick up artist has also been a great motivator. I've realized that I used video games to sub for human interaction and it isn't healthy. Pets gave me the affection that I needed to get from people(not sex you pervs) this isn't healthy. I feel that dating and sex is a part of growing up and I need to do this to be on "even ground" with others.

My dating past. When I was 16 I went out on a blind date,wentout a few more times,got dumped before anything went anywhere. At 20 or 21 went out on a semiblind date,I felt no attraction and everyone was up my ass about the details. If you want more info it's in the old thread.

What I have done so far. I talk to cashiers,hairdressers and have reconnected with old friends. Went to strip clubs and got used to being touched. Tried pua in clubs and bars with no positive outcome. Ran profiles on online dating sites. New job so now I am interacting with people daily. I have now thrown away pua,thrown away friends advise and am now trying to crash and learn. This has been more effective. I have been at this off and on for about a year.
    If you want more info on the pua attempts and online adventures it's in the old thread.

Rules I'd like to follow, mind you I will loosen up on these as I continue.

The girl cannot be married to my knowledge,no women with kids unless it is a nsa sex agreement upfront. (I am not out to hurt others)

No lying on my part. Loop holes to this,completements and half truths but I am doing my best not to lie to people.

I have to find them somewhat attractive.

I am not going to become an ******* to score ass! (my most firm rule)

she cannot weigh more then me (ok I'll be breaking this one lol)

I cannot know that she is a whore before hand.

Hooker is a last resort,before then end of 09 I will resort to this or if I lose my determination.

My goal is to simply get laid,while I would prefer to have a relationship it isn't realistic with my lack of exp and my age. If I when them over with my personality or my looks it doesn't matter. I have earned both.

One of my best adventures coming soon!
    Fat loss noob.

Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck man, i really like your spirit man. Just remember you will experience a lot of UPs and DOWNs during this journey, so perservere it and reap the biggest rewards.

Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to a bar and talk to a fat chick.
    "I simply could not match your vast capacities in this intellectual battle. I am defeated!" - Duckenheimer.....Ulysses nob jockey

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're from Texas. it shouldnt be a problem everyone is super friendly
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel you OP, I was the awkward geek who never got far with men. I had crushes but never acyed on them. then I got into some bad short term-relationships where men only wanted to go out with a girl with fat ass. They didn't actually like me for ME. then I got really fat and unattractive.

Now I'm 30 and ready to have fun with guys, in fact it looks lijke I might have found one recently. This could be the year for both of us, lol!

Good luck
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000)
    You already have the mindset that many could only dream of! IMO, just continue pushing yourself every day to talk to people and women more and more. If you just wanted to lose your virginity you could go to a bar at 2am and find a fat girl, but I think that you want more than that?
    If you want the opposite of what you currently have, then do the opposite. Be outgoing, experimental, and take chances when it comes to people. If you keep a positive outlook, you will inevitably get what you want.

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you have the right mindset. One thing I'd like to add as far as your "be completely honest" rule is concerned:

Be completely honest with your intent as well. What I'm saying is, if you are interested in the girl, CONVEY that you are interested in the girl. I don't know if it's an issue for you, but don't be afraid and act non-sexual if you are really into her. Let her know you are into her. Be honest and upfront about it. (Maybe not in words, but certainly in body language and attitude). It fits in with your rules and there is nothing wrong with it...

good luck...

just crash and burn over and over, and you'll figure it out in no time at all. every interaction teaches you somethhing...

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    since you'e 31 why not try some testosterone boosters. They DO boost the hell out of your confidence and give you alpha male mentality.
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, seriously. I'm not going to make fun of you, but give you some easy truths:

1) When you start trying to do the social thing with women, you will initially fail. "Game", "Social Ability" or whatever you want to call it is just that, a game. And most games you start out with you suck at until you practice and get better. So expect rejection, don't be afraid of failure and be willing to learn.

2) You aren't the first nor the last person to be 31 with no experience. You are not the norm persay, but you're not a demon growing horns.

3) Lastly, and trust me this one, it's not as hard as you mind makes it out to be. Women are not special mythical creatures, and despite cool guy advice to virgins that it's something special, it's not. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal, remember these are people just like you, and have a good time. Don't let your inhibitions and weird thoughts on it carry you, just be yourself, be natural and let it flow.

You'll succeed if you put your mind to it. But don't be like some of these older virgins that make one half-assed attempt at dating/sex and fail, then convince themselves that they're screwed. You probably didn't do very well at the first game of basketball you played. But you got better after awhile and started winning, right? Same thing.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go into bars bone sober an hour before last call. Put your arm around drunkest girl. Make a few jokes. Win.

sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sc30317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got this homie, just be positive!

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tubenoob View Post
    I New job so now I am interacting with people daily. I have now thrown away pua,thrown away friends advise and am now trying to crash and learn. This has been more effective. I have been at this off and on for about a year.
    If you want more info on the pua attempts and online adventures it's in the old thread.
    At least 50% of my friends met their girl at work or at college.
    You can "pre-qualify" chicks you are around all day. Dont be afraid asking them out.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    I give you props for not tripping out and taking your life. haha.
    Good luck
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP how tall are you? just wondering

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    31 is the new 21.

IMO do not try any of the PUA bull****, just act yourself.

go up to a girl at a bar/club/whatever in a nonthreatening way introduce yourself, then ask her her name.

in before your 19
    11B

US soccer

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    once you hit 30 you might as well chalk it up as never gonna happen

why make a topic about it ???

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll get there op! Best of luck.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont understand....i know why I'M a virgin but you seem to look decent so getting laid shouldnt be a prob. Growing up i was obese up until about 21ish, then i lost weight but now have saggy skin and **** and so my insecurity gets to me but i know i wouldnt be one if i looked normal.

Best of luck to you AND me good sir.

who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get a hooker now. seriously...

you should have gotten one at 22 (if u werent laid by then)

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get a hooker... after that maybe it will all come easier to you as it won't be some magical kingdom and you won't be so pre-occupied with it.

getting laid is not hard, finding a worthy relationship is.

tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tubenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow Thanks for the encouragement! Someone asked my height 5foot 9 and a half inchees bare foot. And I used to weigh 269 pounds!
    Fat loss noob.

Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sim187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JPA1384 View Post
    i dont understand....i know why I'M a virgin but you seem to look decent so getting laid shouldnt be a prob. Growing up i was obese up until about 21ish, then i lost weight but now have saggy skin and **** and so my insecurity gets to me but i know i wouldnt be one if i looked normal.

Best of luck to you AND me good sir.
    save up for surgergy, don't let **** like that affect your everyday life
    Rep me. I Rep Back.

matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The biggest thing IMO is to not fear rejection. just act like you don't give a damn if you get laid or not and it seems to just...happen. It's when you get all nervous that things start to go wrong...usually

Overall just keep your head up, you have great motivation especially with losing all that weight, good job brah

Whitenight and the goody goody part 1

A bit about her. Her job is taking care of the less fortunet,she also rescues animals and donates to the homeless.(no joke) She dresses like a school teacher. Approx 130pounds 5foot 3inches I rank her a 6 on a 1-10 age 27. I will be calling her Ariel.

I met Ariel from an online dating site,We joked on IM but it we cept missing eachothers Messages so we exchanged numbers. We talked awhile on the phone and set up a date to go bowling,we also agreed to call eachother whenever we wanted,no games.

Next time we talked she mentioned making it a double with her best friend(lesbian) and her date. I said ok if you need a bodyguard it's just I will be meeting 3 new people and won't have anyone I really know with me. She hadn't thought about that.

I got a good idea and decided to run it by her. Not a date we just meet at the mall eat lunch and do some shopping. She loves this idea.
    We meet at the mall at the same time and hug in the parking lot. In minutes we are both all smiles and chatting away. 2hours of good convo later I walk her to her car,we hug and I tell her I will call her tomarrow. Ariel says you can call me tonight!

I do see some potential issues. Skin blemishes,a few marks on her face and small red dots below her neck. She started to bring up her past but then said she used to be very unhealthy and didn't want to say anything further.
    I know she has become the goody goody to make up for her past rather she admits it or not. I don't care my past or lack there of is prob just as bad.
    Fat loss noob.

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A bit about her. Her job is taking care of the less fortunet,she also rescues animals and donates to the homeless.(no joke) She dresses like a school teacher. Approx 130pounds 5foot 3inches I rank her a 6 on a 1-10 age 27. I will be calling her Ariel.

I met Ariel from an online dating site,We joked on IM but it we cept missing eachothers Messages so we exchanged numbers. We talked awhile on the phone and set up a date to go bowling,we also agreed to call eachother whenever we wanted,no games.

Next time we talked she mentioned making it a double with her best friend(lesbian) and her date. I said ok if you need a bodyguard it's just I will be meeting 3 new people and won't have anyone I really know with me. She hadn't thought about that.

I got a good idea and decided to run it by her. Not a date we just meet at the mall eat lunch and do some shopping. She loves this idea.
    We meet at the mall at the same time and hug in the parking lot. In minutes we are both all smiles and chatting away. 2hours of good convo later I walk her to her car,we hug and I tell her I will call her tomarrow. Ariel says you can call me tonight!

I do see some potential issues. Skin blemishes,a few marks on her face and small red dots below her neck. She started to bring up her past but then said she used to be very unhealthy and didn't want to say anything further.
    I know she has become the goody goody to make up for her past rather she admits it or not. I don't care my past or lack there of is prob just as bad.
    Lol at the potential issues.. Who are you to judge man? Don't tell me you're gonna back out because of this..

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Messiahtype View Post
    Go into bars bone sober an hour before last call. Put your arm around drunkest girl. Make a few jokes. Win.
    best advice ever. pm me to rep u, im on recharge.
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cimeries has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    www.seductiongr.com, http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/ and http://www.rsdnation.com/forum . They've help me out maybe they could do the same for you.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

you cant be fukin serious LOL

good troll job or real douchebag

Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    you cant be fukin serious LOL

good troll job or real douchebag
    That's what I said bro' lol. Far out.... Talk about E standards lol.

the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mac_attack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    That's what I said bro' lol. Far out.... Talk about E standards lol.
    x2

Beggars can't be choosers, mate! LMAO...