George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One pec bigger then the other..

Alright well, I was just taking pictures of my body to show my progress, and i noticed, one of my pec's is bigger then the other..
    wtfhax?
    The left one is bigger then my right one.
    Now i've already used the search button, and I read that this is because i'm right handed and when i'm doing my dumbell flyes my right delt is doing more work because it is stronger then my left delt. Therefor the left pec is getting more of a workout..

I would like to know if anyone else had this problem and how they fixed it

Thanks..

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    use dumbells for a while
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start using dumbbells for bench pressing / incline pressing and your pecs should even out. Or pre-exhaust your delts before working out your chest.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500)
    i had same problem but now i fixed it.

Its your form when you bench your bench on an angle hitting on pec more and the other tricep more, also your right handed im guessing? your right delt is taking over the movement.

Correct form and keep bar straight if you cant use the machine, keep elbows in excact same place..

Having elbows posistioned slightly different causes you to hit the pecs harder/not as hard.

use smith machine and look at form in mirror, then go back to bench when you got form correct.

Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500) Razokie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dunkalicious View Post
    use dumbells for a while
    Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    Start using dumbbells for bench pressing / incline pressing and your pecs should even out. Or pre-exhaust your delts before working out your chest.
    no, no.

correct your form, yes use dumbeklls if you want wont make any difference, just keep your form perfect, get a spotter to stand over you 100$% gaurentee he will tell you your benching on an angle or elbows are slightly out of place not even with each other..

George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) George_T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't use a bench press for my pec workout
    As I said in my first post, I use dumbells

Should I just work on my form?
    And my left tricep is sore when i'm doing my dumbell flyes.

Thanks

dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll recommend you to stretch very well the pectorals after your workout .

Originally Posted by George_T View Post
    I don't use a bench press for my pec workout
    As I said in my first post, I use dumbells

Should I just work on my form?
    And my left tricep is sore when i'm doing my dumbell flyes.

Thanks
    yes get a spotter to watch you 100% gaurentee your form is off dumbells uneven, shoulders posistioned easily ro elbows out of place..

LeanLuke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeanLuke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeanLuke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeanLuke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeanLuke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by George_T View Post
    Alright well, I was just taking pictures of my body to show my progress, and i noticed, one of my pec's is bigger then the other..
    wtfhax?
    The left one is bigger then my right one.
    Now i've already used the search button, and I read that this is because i'm right handed and when i'm doing my dumbell flyes my right delt is doing more work because it is stronger then my left delt. Therefor the left pec is getting more of a workout..

I would like to know if anyone else had this problem and how they fixed it

Thanks..

i had a problem like this. i've evened out a bit. I found some good info at www.whyisonepecbigger.com if you wanna check it out