Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Would you lose weight for your BF?

hi

let's say, if you were slightly overweight and you have a boyfriend that is in shape. Would you try to lose some weight (maybe go to gym together) or would you feel comfortable just the way you are?

thx

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Slightly overweight is still overweight, you should lose the weight for your own sake.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    Slightly overweight is still overweight, you should lose the weight for your own sake.
    yeah i agree, would you feel more motivated though?

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ugabuga View Post
    yeah i agree, would you feel more motivated though?
    Let me put it this way, if you need to find motivation in outside sources instead of from within, this will be another fad.

Having someone that already does live that lifestyle should make it a little easier for you, but in no way should it be your motivation.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are overweight and begin dating someone in shape, your true motivation might be driven by fear & insecurity. Attempting to lose weight under those circumstances would most likely fail. Insecurity is a lousy motivator.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    meh sometimes it takes an outside motivator to get the internal gears rolling.

cant light a fire without a match.

i just made that up and not sure if it even makes sense. but honestly i started training harder this year cuz i wanted to get in decent shape for spring break (lame i know) but i aint going to florida anymore and yet im still hitting the weights harder than i usually do.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I kind of got a little on the fat side there for a little while and I was a little insecure because my wife looks great. I had originally did that because I wanted to look good for her. Did not realize how far I let myself go until I started. It was always easy before. Getting old is hell.

I have to admit I try to look good for her she is a big motivator for me. I also do it for myself and my kids I want to be around for them and be active and able to play and compete with them in sports.

An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) An_e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i def would but it depends on how deeply you feel for him tho .. i would hate to find out that that was the reason i got dumped

AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmandaFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would definitly try to loose weight to look good for my man and because it would help me realize that I need to be in better shape for myself as well. Also if the roles were reversed I hope my man would do that for me He would have to be special though as well..
    "Nothing happens until I make it happen"

Amanda

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would. I'm trying to now. Started in the summer (before meeting him), and then slacked for a bit. But since meeting him, I've gotten back into it. Him being in such great shape in a huge motivator for me.

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hope so because I bust my ass to look good for my gf.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    ^^This!

Registered User SearMeCarefully's Avatar
    SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would feel fine if I was treated like I was fine. But if I became criticized about it etc then that is where the self esteem issues and being uncomfortable in your body comes from I think.
    And you don't really lose weight to appease others, or you tend to do it poorly or yo-yo etc. I think when you start to really do it for yourself is when you become determined and positive about it all..

Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think that losing weight FOR someone else usually goes over well... But if you want to start losing weight for YOU then definitely start going with him!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hi

let's say, if you were slightly overweight and you have a boyfriend that is in shape. Would you try to lose some weight (maybe go to gym together) or would you feel comfortable just the way you are?

thx
    I would lose weight for myself.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) partha1061 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Technique of Fat Loss

hi

thx
    hi this is partha hear

One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to lose weight is to narrow down their focus to just one or two small factors (such as ?eat less calories? or ?take up running/walking/etc.)
    I think effective fat loss is ONLY accomplished by concentrating On several small factors that when combined, magnify the effects of each other.
    If you want some Fat Loss information than I am suggest you to take very good guidebook of Technique of Fat Loss

Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this matter.
    see Attachment

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've sort of been on both sides of this coin. I had a boyfriend who was in the Navy, when he was in basic training, I decided to lose weight for him. I thought, what a great present it will be for him when he gets back. During that time, I went from 152 to 125 - and we were both quite please when he got back.

Well, now he's my husband and I still want to look good for him. You want to look your best when you're trying to attract a man, right? Why shouldn't you look your best when you're trying to keep a man? Now we both hit the gym together. We've each got our own goals and motivations, but it's nice to work on getting to the same place together.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he started dating you even though you arent in as good shape as him, that shows that he'll love you no matter what...

but if thats a motivator then go with it...

i found that going with my bf was a huge motivator, because even if one of us didnt want to the other did, so we both went despite our moods, and now its just a lifestyle...

lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyndie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trying to lose weight for someone else can really backfire.

I was with this guy who said he liked me the way I was but wanted to "encourage" me. So I lost a little and it made the relationship better...for a while. Then he "encouraged" me to lose more and more and more weight. It became a real problem. Eventually I had to confrunt him and he admitted that he would never be satisfied. No matter what I weighed or how I looked, he would always "encourage" me to go a little further. Very Scarry.......
    "Everyone who got where he is has had to begin where he was." Robert Louis Stevenson

"The only way around is through." Robert Frost

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've stopped doing things for/because of other people a long time ago.

If he can't handle me the way I am now, then he can go and fu.ck himself.
    I think I'm Malcom X, Martin Luther
    Add a King, add a Junior
    Some bible verses, couple suras
    An AK-47 that's a revolution