Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I take 3 or 4 grams of creatine

after one session of bodybuilding. I had gases, flatulency and evil of belly the rest of the day. I had of the diarrhee, and this morning I **** one engrossment soft clod of **** black.It is of the cr?atine of very good quality. But it was in a tiny packaging (for pill), in contact with * the light and of on microbes surely, and it during 5 days. It is explanation? Or the creatine has these crappy side effects?

OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKC405 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Laurenthou View Post
    after one session of bodybuilding. I had gases, flatulency and evil of belly the rest of the day. I had of the diarrhee, and this morning I **** one engrossment soft clod of **** black.It is of the cr?atine of very good quality. But it was in a tiny packaging (for pill), in contact with * the light and of on microbes surely, and it during 5 days. It is explanation? Or the creatine has these crappy side effects?
    lol

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, you obviously have a sensitive stomach because thats not much creatine. Give your stomach some time to adapt and im sure itll go away

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol what brand of creatine is it?

all i got from that is that its a capsule creatine and nasty ****...
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shas3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well make sure to drink plenty of water. Bloating is common side effect of creating. Also make sure your diet is in-check.

Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laurenthou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its creatine of very good quality from this web site.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its creatine of very good quality from this web site.
    lol theyre not asking the quality. theyre asking what kind it is
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

pure creatine.

monohydrate maybe

Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha he said "clod of ****"
    Current stack:
    BSN Syntha-6
    MHP Dark Matter
    Gaspari SuperPump250
    MHP Cyclin GF
    Twin Lab L-Arginine
    ON Opti-Men
    T. E.-Su. Blend x 400/w

335b/345s/355d

up.