Thread: My Breakfast

RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Breakfast

Basically I'm wondering if what I'm eating say every 3rd breakfast is good or bad for me.

It consists of:

3 eggs
    4-5 strips of bacon
    3 pieces of balonge
    2 pieces of whole wheat toast

and a glass of OJ

I thought this would be a good breakfast considering I'm trying to bulk and consume as many calories as possible.

Is this good or not?!

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hope its turkey bacon
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    hope its turkey bacon
    difference is pretty irrelevent.

looks fine if you like it.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF is balonge

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    WTF is balonge
    He most likely meant bologna, just misspelled it.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just have more eggs and toast, i have 6-7 white with 3 yolkes and toast.

Steak, eggs, and milk i_bleed_texan's Avatar
    i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10) i_bleed_texan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could probably do with more eggs and toast, and less bacon and bologna, but don't listen to anyone who says "omg bacon is too fatty it better be turkey bacon"...If people would stop worrying so much about which meat was the leanest and just eat...

That said, how you feel about the preservatives in processed foods like bacon and bologna is up to you.
    Misc. Dallas Cowboy #12

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Theenforcer1 View Post
    difference is pretty irrelevent.
    Fat content is clearly different therefore it's not an irrelevent difference.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    Fat content is clearly different therefore it's not an irrelevent difference.
    The fat difference is pretty irrelevant. In some cases the fat is higher in the turkey.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post
    The fat difference is pretty irrelevant. In some cases the fat is higher in the turkey.
    Well it depends if you get Oscar Meyer Turkey bacon or real quality stuff of course.

The fat content is substancial enough to choose turkey bacon > regular bacon. Personally, I limit my saturated intake any way I can. I get enough of it though sources like eggs, meat, cheese, and nuts. No need to have high fat meats in your diet.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cut everything else and just have a pound of thick sliced bacon for breakfast. That'll put the muscle on you

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xl Achilles lx View Post
    He most likely meant bologna, just misspelled it.
    Oh lol yeah I should have figured that one out

lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    cut everything else and just have a pound of thick sliced bacon for breakfast. That'll put the muscle on you
    hope you have a good cardiologist
    And on the first day he said let there be light!
    And it was GOOD

RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RLa_0209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx for the mass reply guys, appreciate it

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Add like 2 whites to those eggs and that would make a good bulking breakfast
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho