The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Balut Egg Nutrition Facts

Anyone know how many calories, proteins, and fats are in a balut egg?
    I've tried searching, but nothing. I'm one of those people that won't eat a thing unless I know the nutritional content of it.....but I love balut so much....
    Maybe you can help me figure it out? A balut egg is from a duck (so high protein and fat right there) where on the inside is the nearly completed fetus.
    I reaserched how many calories are in a duck egg....but I imagine a fetus inside (complete with organs and all) would add much more.
    Can anyone help me figure this out? Or if you find a link?

This seems like trolling....but I got the question in my head from that "weirdest combo" thread on here.
    My mother (in the states) said she'd send me some to France for my birthday (soon) so I want to know before then, otherwise I'll tell her not to send it.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

San Francisco Native TheFranchise55's Avatar
    TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFranchise55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    R u Filipino by any chance?

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ahahaha
    yes, part.
    my mom moved to the us from the islands
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

jerranamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Balut Nutrition

Being filipino and enjoying Balut myself.. ive alway wanted an answer to this question.. enjoy!

Balut
    Calories: 188
    Total Fat: 14g
    Calcium: 116mg
    Phosphorous: 176mg
    Iron: 2mg
    Protein: 14g

i know its not all the specifics, but its a start

fatjules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jerranamo View Post
    Being filipino and enjoying Balut myself.. ive alway wanted an answer to this question.. enjoy!

Balut
    Calories: 188
    Total Fat: 14g
    Calcium: 116mg
    Phosphorous: 176mg
    Iron: 2mg
    Protein: 14g

i know its not all the specifics, but its a start
    Hey mate, for the balut's nutrition facts, what kind of total fat does this have? Saturated or the good fats? and for the cholesterol too.thanks

jboian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile balut eggs

Originally Posted by supersaiyan415 View Post
    R u Filipino by any chance?
    i just found a good source for BALUT eggs- in the US- shipped directly to you
    check it out....
    on efowl.com
    woop

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats hardcore right there, eating babies!!

spinet5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The-Fire-Fish View Post
    Anyone know how many calories, proteins, and fats are in a balut egg?
    I've tried searching, but nothing. I'm one of those people that won't eat a thing unless I know the nutritional content of it.....but I love balut so much....
    Maybe you can help me figure it out? A balut egg is from a duck (so high protein and fat right there) where on the inside is the nearly completed fetus.
    I reaserched how many calories are in a duck egg....but I imagine a fetus inside (complete with organs and all) would add much more.
    Can anyone help me figure this out? Or if you find a link?

This seems like trolling....but I got the question in my head from that "weirdest combo" thread on here.
    My mother (in the states) said she'd send me some to France for my birthday (soon) so I want to know before then, otherwise I'll tell her not to send it.
    Hmmm... I am a Filipino and I eat balut. Haha... It tastes good especially when you dip it into a salted spiced (with onion, garlic, chili and ginger) vinegar. The balut's taste really blends to it. The 'grossiness' is taken off. Well, sometimes I coat the balut (of course the shell should already be removed) with a batter. Similar to a battered chicken and fry it. It will give you a golden egg dish - crispy on the outside and chewy in the inside. You can pair it with a very very hot sauce made up of soy sauce, lots of chili and some calamansi (or lemon) - want a garlic taste sauce? just add fried slices of garlic into it. It's so yummy and healthy!

mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't eat balut on a bet. Check that, I wouldn't eat it with a gun to my head. At any rate, the last hangup you should have regarding balut is the nutritional content.
    Cutting. Commenced January 19th, 2015 @ 211 lbs. Goal: 168 lbs.

jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mbieker1 View Post
    I wouldn't eat balut on a bet. Check that, I wouldn't eat it with a gun to my head. At any rate, the last hangup you should have regarding balut is the nutritional content.
    It's all about ethnic culture, I'm sure you would say the same about blood sausage (cleaned pig intestines stuffed with pigs blood and rice + spices) but it is a common dish here in Puerto Rico and many parts of Latin America and the Caribbean.

Jorge
    Why do I want to lose weight? Simple, so my body can match my ego.

"He who learns only as a means to an end is destined to never reach his full potential" - JRA

donbuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nutritional value of Balut Egg!!!!

Nutrition Facts
    Generic - Balut Egg
    Servings: 1 cooked
    Calories 188
    Total Fat 10g
    Saturated 0g
    Polyunsaturated 0g
    Monounsaturated 0g
    Trans 0g
    Cholesterol 619mg
    Sodium 102mg
    Potassium 0mg
    Total Carbs 1g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 13g

Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
    Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

source:myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/generic-balut-egg-10056895

missed balut egg so much...

bouvier83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also be curious about the follistatin content, or if it has any effect on myostatin levels as fertilized eggs are said to...